8 replies to this topic

#1 mimosaflower

mimosaflower

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 06:27 PM

Nebo Elementary. Is it a convenience store?

#2 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:42 PM

You made me curious enough to go look.

If it were a convenience store it would be bigger and configured different. The grading would have been way more intense. And of the three things that keep those stores open, one of them can't be sold across the street from an elementary school.

There's a permit posted by the road that'd probably tell you for sure, but why break the mystery.

It looks residential to me.

• 4x4 likes this
Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

#3 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,448 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:34 AM

You made me curious enough to go look.

If it were a convenience store it would be bigger and configured different. The grading would have been way more intense. And of the three things that keep those stores open, one of them can't be sold across the street from an elementary school.

There's a permit posted by the road that'd probably tell you for sure, but why break the mystery.

It looks residential to me.

Been by there a couple of times since they started construction.

I tend to agree with you about not commercial or at what I think will not be.  But as far as I can see, it is a weird//unusual set up as many many windows/doors on the elementary side (or at least what I see when driving by).  Very different. 

I guess we will see what will be will be ......

Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#4 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:27 AM

Been by there a couple of times since they started construction.

I tend to agree with you about not commercial or at what I think will not be.  But as far as I can see, it is a weird//unusual set up as many many windows/doors on the elementary side (or at least what I see when driving by).  Very different. 

I guess we will see what will be will be ......

I'm with you. My first thought was really small library.

But I'm betting if not residential, maybe a daycare. Its got that kinda look. But a daycare from scratch would seem overly expensive.

That and I haven't seen a zoning notice.

Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

#5 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,764 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 05:17 PM

we have been wondering the same thing... what ever it is i hope they have did a traffic study right there lol 

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#6 october

october

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 08:01 PM

I taught it was something to do with horses.

#7 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,764 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:53 PM

it looks like a house, but the front of the house is not facing nebo, it is facing the field... 

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#8 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,404 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:22 PM

Used car lot.

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#9 JYD

JYD

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:40 PM

To far out for car lot BUT maybe it's far enough away from the school to be a liquor store !!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics