Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Stiff

School supply list for 2018

I imagine those lists are for elementary school students based on the items they contain (scissors, glue, colored pencils, crayons, etc.) I would make sure my kid showed up with pen/pencil, individual notebooks (either spiral or other binder type with paper) and maybe a calculator until I heard otherwise. No doubt you will be notified shortly if you are to provide other specific items.

Or if you know any 7th or 8th graders, you could always ask what they were expected to bring or discovered they would need upon entering the 6th grade.

My DIL (elementary school teacher here in PC) had not received the list as of last week. I had searched for it because I wanted to help her out. Finally found it, but it wasn't easy. You would think that would be a standard thing for the schools to circulate, especially to staff since they had to start back last Wed.

Anyway, it boils down to the same basics depending on grade range.

And ain't no way I'll be at Walmart tonight!

Middle school is usually more teacher specific so you would get at open house of the first few days of school. It is not too bad for middle school, maybe just a certain kind of notebook, folder, etc.