Click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS

#2 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,987 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:44 PM

Thanks Pubby.  I wonder if Trudy will ask for a recount?  Or is it automatic when a race is that close?

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#3 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,339 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:57 PM

SG:

I think it may be automatic and a recount could also include some additional ballots whether military or possibly provisional ballots.

While I chose not to highlight Mr. Dean, I think it is important that final results are not official until a general review and certification process happens.  There is hardly any chance that one of the other races will change and even only a small chance this tight race for the school board will change.

pubby

#4 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,987 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:19 AM

Thanks Pubby. 

I would hope the military ballots were all included since my understanding was that the runoff was pushed out to 9 weeks later just to be sure that the military ballots had a chance to get back before the election.   Provisional ballots could be a source, but agree that the odds of them producing a 30+ margin her way are low. 

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#5 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,754 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 10:17 AM

there is a 21  vote difference  between Trudy and John.. 11 provisional ballots    the count should be completed today.... I am pulling for John...   Trudy may want a recount she has not said yet that I  know of .. 

Congrats Joseph...  I look forward to the wonderful things  you will continue to do for paulding..  also congrats to Jason  I look forward to his ideas on the BOE 

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics