Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
vslade

Pubby, you are at it again, I see.

Yes I can see you are at it again, you know if you don't like it here you can always move.

• Like 1

It seems to me that moving is the same option for everyone here. That's the way with conservatives; they want someone else to do something instead of themselves.

• Like 1

The pubster worships Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky. What a waste.

Pubby goes along with no one but himself, ABR! He is ahead of time, on things, and is prepared for the future. You are getting your retirement, and not concerned about our posterity, while Pubby cares.

30710874_1885007358189781_30445194879665

If you're so bold as to suggest my heart lies with these dicks, I'll, in the spirit of the moment, suggest your heart lies with Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, and Vladimir Putin.

No I would never make such a statement except in response to an absurdity brought about by the absurdity of the divisions that the GOP are preaching.

Now I'm willing to take back this insult if you take back your equally, if not more ridiculous insult.

pubby

It would seem that a rotten Republican named Geof Hutton is funneling a lot of money to pubby to send these lying adds out.

I guess some people are for sale to the highest bidders.

• Like 2

It would seem that a rotten Republican named Geof Hutton is funneling a lot of money to pubby to send these lying adds out.

I guess some people are for sale to the highest bidders.

Evidence or just more of your unsubstantiated BS ?

• Like 1

If you're so bold as to suggest my heart lies with these dicks, I'll, in the spirit of the moment, suggest your heart lies with Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, and Vladimir Putin.

No I would never make such a statement except in response to an absurdity brought about by the absurdity of the divisions that the GOP are preaching.

Now I'm willing to take back this insult if you take back your equally, if not more ridiculous insult.

pubby

You forgot Joseph Stalin. You're welcome. :D

Evidence or just more of your unsubstantiated BS ?

It's listed in the disclosures. The guy is a Carmichael henchman.

I don't know anything about this, I do know that there is nothing illegal about paying for political advertising as evidenced by the endless TV commercials we see every political season. You seem to be hinting at something illegal without referencing any proof , a pretty underhanded thing to do. You should take some of your kumbaya peace and love you have for Trump and extend it to others.

Your hate for pubby seems to be more important to you than being an honorable man.

• Like 1

I don't know anything about this, I do know that there is nothing illegal about paying for political advertising as evidenced by the endless TV commercials we see every political season. You seem to be hinting at something illegal without referencing any proof , a pretty underhanded thing to do. You should take some of your kumbaya peace and love you have for Trump and extend it to others.

Your hate for pubby seems to be more important to you than being an honorable man.

Oh it's perfectly legal.

But it doesn't make it stink any less for big out-of-state money to influence our elections. You're outraged by Russia meddling in U.S. elections, but apparently don't have a problem with $35,000 (just from the one guy) coming from people out of our state to run negative attack ads.

Your hypocrisy reeks.

• Like 1

Oh it's perfectly legal.

But it doesn't make it stink any less for big out-of-state money to influence our elections. You're outraged by Russia meddling in U.S. elections, but apparently don't have a problem with $35,000 (just from the one guy) coming from people out of our state to run negative attack ads.

Your hypocrisy reeks.

So your saying unlike every other business in the state paulding.com should investigate,vet and refuse any advertising from outside of the county ?

Edited by CitizenCain

So your saying unlike every other business in the state paulding.com should investigate,vet and refuse any advertising from outside of the county ?

This has nothing directly to do with paulding.com.

It's pubby's 527 group. He knows he's sending out lying ads and he knows exactly where t he money is coming from.

That is the silliest thing I've ever heard. I thought you believed I was a henchman to Nancy Pelosi and Corey Booker, not the Republican commission chairman of Paulding County who isn't in the pocket of the democratic powers that be that own Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.

Sad and pathetic almost deserving of pity, you're hatefulness is surpassed only by your ignorance.

pubby

PS: My understanding is all the money behind my 527 is local.

Contrasting with that is the knowledge that outside money was behind Virginia Galloway's Americans for Prosperity and Faith and Freedom jobs and Atlanta money was leverage for her big takeover in 2014 of the local Republican party. (Just another example of projection.)

That is the silliest thing I've ever heard. I thought you believed I was a henchman to Nancy Pelosi and Corey Booker, not the Republican commission chairman of Paulding County who isn't in the pocket of the democratic powers that be that own Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.

Sad and pathetic almost deserving of pity, you're hatefulness is surpassed only by your ignorance.

pubby

PS: My understanding is all the money behind my 527 is local.

Contrasting with that is the knowledge that outside money was behind Virginia Galloway's Americans for Prosperity and Faith and Freedom jobs and Atlanta money was leverage for her big takeover in 2014 of the local Republican party. (Just another example of projection.)

There are people on Facebook posting documents that say otherwise. You're quite the celebrity there.

• Like 1

There are people on Facebook posting documents that say otherwise. You're quite the celebrity there.

If you spent half as much time working as you do following social media you could probably give your employees a raise.

• Like 2

Please post a copy of the "anti business resolution" you claim they passed!

Also please post the letter from Tibbitts to propeller that give them the entire

airport terminal building. The letter is on facebook, but I don't believe you

have the b ls to post it as it doesn't fit your method of getting the good old boys back

so you get your cut.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/savepauldingco/posts/?ref=page_internal

If you spent half as much time working as you do following social media you could probably give your employees a raise.

Trying to censor me?

I don't think conservatives have as much evidence, on anything, as they do lies. One can't even catch them in a lie, because they double down, and just lie some more.

The ones on this thread are, indeed, expert at doubling down on their lies. It's just conjured up bull chit, but when they double down it stinks like the bull is eat up with roted flesh.

Trying to censor me?

I just feel sorry for the poor slobs that work for you, having a part time boss is like.....well like our current cheeseburger TV watching president it's just not good for business.

I just feel sorry for the poor slobs that work for you, having a part time boss is like.....well like our current cheeseburger TV watching president it's just not good for business.

Now you're just making up lies to attack me.

I pay my personnel well and many have been with me for decades. I have three different companies and each has personnel in place to manage them under my supervision.

A person with an organized mind such as myself can do multiple things at once. You probably wouldn't understand.

STILL NO copy of the "anti business resolution" BET YOU WON'T POST IT, AS

THERE ISN'T ONE.