19 replies to this topic

#1 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,056 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:12 PM

Siding with baby formula companies the Trump administration has threatened countries that sought to promote breast feeding for babies with cutting off military aid and trade sanctions. It has finally gotten to a point where nothing coming out of this madhouse Surprises,shocks or astounds any longer.

Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution by U.S. Stuns World Health Officials                         A resolution to encourage breast-feeding was expected to be approved quickly and easily by the hundreds of government delegates who gathered this spring in Geneva for the United Nations-affiliated World Health Assembly.

Then the United States delegation, embracing the interests of infant formula manufacturers, upended the deliberations.

When that failed, they turned to threats, according to diplomats and government officials who took part in the discussions. Ecuador, which had planned to introduce the measure, was the first to find itself in the cross hairs.

The Americans were blunt: If Ecuador refused to drop the resolution, Washington would unleash punishing trade measures and withdraw crucial military aid. The Ecuadorean government quickly acquiesced.

https://www.nytimes....ador-trump.html

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#2 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,764 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:38 PM

Fake news. They are misrepresenting the American stance and what the administration is actually trying to accomplish.

The real truth is on the internet for anyone interested. Of course, as usual, you only want to bash Trump and aren't interested in the real facts.
  • mach4, ApolloBeachRetiree and mrshoward like this

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

#3 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,056 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:52 PM

Fake news. They are misrepresenting the American stance and what the administration is actually trying to accomplish.

Get a big campaign contribution from Similac ?

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#4 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,148 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:23 AM

I don't know whether to laugh at the title of this thread. :lol:

Ecuadorians are known to eat monkeys, reptiles, insects, usually uncooked and alive. :barf:

#5 Shananigans

Shananigans

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,458 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:12 AM

I heard that Trump wants to steal babies from mothers who breastfeed!
  • lowrider likes this

#6 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,056 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:24 AM

I heard that Trump wants to steal babies from mothers who breastfeed!

We will have to build more cages, the ones we have now are already filled with stolen children. 

#7 Jamie Weaver

Jamie Weaver

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:27 AM

If he steals the breast feeding mothers,  they'll have to put the babies on formulas...Its a win-win.

- Jamie

"I have always tried to [tell the truth], but the Russians made me do it."  - Hillary Clinton

#8 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,764 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:34 AM

I wonder how many hours a day Cain scans the internet, just looking for something to slam Trump over?

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

#9 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,056 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:08 AM

I wonder how many hours a day Cain scans the internet, just looking for something to slam Trump over?

Yea, like you have to perform some kind of exhaustive search to find a Trump absurdity. The only challenge is picking one.

#10 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,764 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:19 AM

Yea, like you have to perform some kind of exhaustive search to find a Trump absurdity. The only challenge is picking one.

I heard that he pooted yesterday.

#11 Jamie Weaver

Jamie Weaver

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:22 AM

47Y2Ubk.jpg

• lowrider and Guard Dad like this

"I have always tried to [tell the truth], but the Russians made me do it."  - Hillary Clinton

#12 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,056 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:51 AM

I heard that he pooted yesterday.

Are you sad at not being there to smell it ?

#13 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,764 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:20 AM

Are you sad at not being there to smell it ?

Nah, I like my own.

#14 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,606 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:52 AM

hvdohh.png

• Jamie Weaver, lowrider and Guard Dad like this
This post is sarcasm.  Unless it's not.

#15 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,764 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:58 AM

hvdohh.png

Too bad Cain wasn't downwind.

#16 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,306 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:26 PM

47Y2Ubk.jpg

LOL
  • Jamie Weaver likes this

#17 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,056 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:29 PM

At least we can agree on something ;  Republicans are fart smellers. 

#18 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,764 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:02 PM

At least we can agree on something ;  Republicans are fart smellers. 

Farts cover up the stench of Democrats. LOLOL

• cptlo306 likes this

#19 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

If anyone wants to read the facts... the Federalist has a pretty good piece on this subject.

;)  

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#20 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,764 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:34 PM

If anyone wants to read the facts... the Federalist has a pretty good piece on this subject.

;)  

Did you forget which forum you're posting on?

• ApolloBeachRetiree, mrshoward and cptlo306 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics