• Guard Dad likes this

#2 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,306 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 09:37 PM

BREAKING NEWS: There are reports of catastrophic flooding all over California and New York as snowflakes melt in masses

Congrats #SCOTUSnominee #Kavanaugh

#RealTalk #AmericasVoice
  • Guard Dad and mojo413 like this

#3 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,878 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 11:44 PM

Sense I'm white it might be good for me that all the snowflakes don't melt. I want to keep on evolving. 

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#4 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:13 AM

Mindless outrage...

8)

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#5 Stonewall

Stonewall

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:25 AM

Another great choice by the POTUS. I fear the conformation will be tough based on social issues especially Roe v Wade. It is a sad fact but regardless of his qualifications  some members of congress will not be able to get past the fact he is Catholic and most likely strong pro-life. The POTUS needs to back off the rhetoric about over turning R v Wade and concentrate on actually helping the nominee getting confirmed not being a road block. By the way the likely hood of reversing R v W is slim.  

• The Sound Guy likes this

#6 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,531 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:54 AM

Another great choice by the POTUS. I fear the conformation will be tough based on social issues especially Roe v Wade. It is a sad fact but regardless of his qualifications  some members of congress will not be able to get past the fact he is Catholic and most likely strong pro-life. The POTUS needs to back off the rhetoric about over turning R v Wade and concentrate on actually helping the nominee getting confirmed not being a road block. By the way the likely hood of reversing R v W is slim.  

The majority of the current justices are Catholic:

Clarence Thomas

John Roberts

Samuel Alito

Sonia Sotomayor

Anthony Kennedy

Edited by El Zorro, 10 July 2018 - 06:58 AM.

Golly gee willickers.

#7 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:37 AM

He will get confirmed without much fanfare. Trump would love for him to be rejected so he could put up a worse choice. That's not going to happen.

"For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land."- Deuteronomy 15:11

#8 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,306 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:18 AM

And just like that, they forgot about all of the children.

Cant wait to see what next week brings.

0B972E9C-2BC2-484D-A4FF-D5AC7676595E.jpeg
  • mach4, The Sound Guy, cptlo306 and 3 others like this

#9 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:46 PM

The Democrats are setting themselves up for electoral extermination.

It's fun to watch.

:)  :)  :)

• mach4, Jamie Weaver, lowrider and 2 others like this
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#10 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,137 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:23 PM

The Democrats are setting themselves up for electoral extermination.

It's fun to watch.

:)  :)  :)

Bagdad Betty is still delusional I see.

"For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land."- Deuteronomy 15:11

#11 Opie

Opie

Paulding Com member

• Mayberry Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:25 PM

Several posts have been set invisible so no one can see them in this thread. A report was made about personal attacks so all name calling posts  have been removed. Same with posts that suggest others are stupid or can't think for themselves. Stop it, all of you.

http://www.paulding.com/ads/mayberryrack.swf

#12 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:39 PM

Several posts have been set invisible so no one can see them in this thread. A report was made about personal attacks so all name calling posts  have been removed. Same with posts that suggest others are stupid or can't think for themselves. Stop it, all of you.

You missed one.

;)

- Joseph Addison

#13 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,056 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:29 PM

You missed one.

;)

From the very title on down this thread was meant as nothing more than a tasteless, tacky attack on anyone that considers themselves a Democrat in the strictest sense the whole thing should be rendered invisible. 

• COWA and OSU like this

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#14 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,764 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:40 PM

From the very title on down this thread was meant as nothing more than a tasteless, tacky attack on anyone that considers themselves a Democrat in the strictest sense the whole thing should be rendered invisible. 

If so, most of your threads and ALL of the Postman's should be poofed.

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

#15 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,056 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:55 PM

If so, most of your threads and ALL of the Postman's should be poofed.

Do you have any idea how many threads you have caused to be closed or comments deleted on this site ? 

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#16 Opie

Opie

Paulding Com member

• Mayberry Sheriff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:58 PM

We are all adults here so we expect everyone to act like it. If you know a thread is going to be something you don't want to read, don't be a child and open that thread. Not hard at all. Bullets are going to start flying. Thread closed.

http://www.paulding.com/ads/mayberryrack.swf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics