20 replies to this topic

#1 J'smom

J'smom

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:59 AM

Nothing political or bashing of anyone on here, please. Just, what is your biggets pet peeve? Mine is when my groceries are bagged the wrong way at the grocery store. Cold stuff goes with cold stuff, raw meat doesn't go with ready-to-eat items, and eggs don't go on top of bread. It also bugs me when someone cracks the ice trays, gets their cubes for their drink, and then puts it back next to the empty ice bucket instead of dumping and refilling it.

#2 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:00 AM

When someone says "I could care less" when they really mean "I couldn't care less".

• rednekkhikkchikk, El Zorro, Dana and 1 other like this
This post is sarcasm.  Unless it's not.

#3 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,576 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:56 AM

One of my pet peeves is when people don't use their turn signals. 

• rednekkhikkchikk, ApolloBeachRetiree, Dana and 1 other like this
Golly gee willickers.

#4 Stonewall

Stonewall

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:32 AM

Texting while driving. Actually texting in general is a close second.
  • The Postman, rednekkhikkchikk, El Zorro and 2 others like this

#5 october

october

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:08 AM

The person who on the phone or bluetooth please step-side  take care of your business and let person behind you go ahead.

• The Postman, rednekkhikkchikk, Dana and 1 other like this

#6 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,618 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:51 AM

When I let someone over or pull out in traffic and they don't wave thanks.
  • The Postman, Jamie Weaver and J'smom like this

#7 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:04 AM

Muddy boot prints plainly visible all the way across the porch and into the front door. 'Specially when nobody under 50 lives here.
  • The Postman, J'smom and october like this
Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

#8 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,983 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:06 PM

Man, hard to pick just one....

How about people who do 40 MPH in a 55 MPH road where there are curves and no passing zones, but speed up to 60 MPH on the straightaways where it's safe to pass.

Microsoft software where the "upgraded" release does less, with more errors and much more slowly than the last release. 

Any software updates to a perfectly good program that force you to use features that you don't want. 

i could go on...

• El Zorro and J'smom like this

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#9 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,751 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:16 PM

Nothing political or bashing of anyone on here, please. Just, what is your biggets pet peeve? Mine is when my groceries are bagged the wrong way at the grocery store. Cold stuff goes with cold stuff, raw meat doesn't go with ready-to-eat items, and eggs don't go on top of bread. It also bugs me when someone cracks the ice trays, gets their cubes for their drink, and then puts it back next to the empty ice bucket instead of dumping and refilling it.

we have the same pet peeves lol i always place my groceries on the belt the way i want them bagged, cold with cold, can with can, dairy with dairy,  cleaning with cleaning ect....  and it is done all wrong lol    

The person who on the phone or bluetooth please step-side  take care of your business and let person behind you go ahead.

yes, yes, yes 

• J'smom likes this
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#10 rednekkhikkchikk

rednekkhikkchikk

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,646 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:32 PM

There are some seriously rude, inconsiderate drivers in the city of Dallas.  There is also virtually no traffic enforcement here.

Cell phones.

People who don't care how their actions affect other people,

as well as those who just don't think, period.

And people who insult your intelligence by openly and shamelessly lying to your face.

• J'smom and october like this
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion". - Sir Francis Bacon

"The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop". -P. J. O'Rourke

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." ~Frank Zappa

"All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right, and not what is established." -Aristotle

"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." -Thomas Jefferson

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority." -Noah Webster

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking". - AA Milne

#11 Dana

Dana

PEACE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,571 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:40 PM

People not using their turn signal is a huge pet peeve of mine.

Edited by Dana, 13 June 2018 - 04:41 PM.

• ApolloBeachRetiree and J'smom like this

There but for the grace of God, go I.

#12 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,618 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:49 PM

People in parking lots who honk at me when I'm halfway out of my parking space and they're driving through the lane well after I've been backing out.  Sorry, you saw I was backing out.  I wasn't about to hit you.  You can't just stop for 2 seconds and let me out?  No, you have to honk at me because, why, you have the right of way?  GRRRRRR

• The Postman likes this

#13 Stiff

Stiff

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:11 PM

I SAY ALL THE ABOVE FOR ME😉

#14 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,618 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:17 PM

I SAY ALL THE ABOVE FOR ME

Can I get an Amen!?!

#15 J'smom

J'smom

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:17 PM

People in parking lots who honk at me when I'm halfway out of my parking space and they're driving through the lane well after I've been backing out.  Sorry, you saw I was backing out.  I wasn't about to hit you.  You can't just stop for 2 seconds and let me out?  No, you have to honk at me because, why, you have the right of way?  GRRRRRR

Yes! That happened to me in the pediatrician's office! I was over halfway out of the space, had started turning my wheel, and this lady comes down the aisle *honk honk honk honk honk* until I stopped and pulled back in. She never slowed down for me.

I also can't stand bad grammar. The improper use of to/too/two, your/you're, there/their/they're, and the above-mentioned couldn't care less bug me, along with yaw instead of y'all, and taking life for granite instead of granted. LOL.
  • Brian and ApolloBeachRetiree like this

#16 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,990 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:08 PM

People who constantly post cat videos...

• The Sound Guy, El Zorro, cptlo306 and 2 others like this

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

#17 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:13 PM

People complaining about people posting cat videos...

• The Sound Guy, El Zorro, juleebella and 2 others like this
This post is sarcasm.  Unless it's not.

#18 ApolloBeachRetiree

ApolloBeachRetiree

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,872 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:06 AM

Misuse of the verb "hate" when the correct term is "don't like" or "disapprove".

• The Postman and Brian like this

Hillary was a terrible candidate. Plain and simple.

The Hildabeast IS a despicable CESSPOOL of CORRUPTION.

#19 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,875 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:36 AM

Stupid people.   Is that too broad of a term?  :lol:

• The Sound Guy, El Zorro and J'smom like this

I.I.T.Y.W.I.M.W.Y.B.M.A.D.

You shall find me waiting for you in the old cemetery, under the shade of the magnolia tree.............

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

#20 J'smom

J'smom

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 08:09 AM

If I'm taking your blood pressure, don't keep your arm bent and held tight against your side. I need to wrap the cuff around your upper arm, and I need to place my stethoscope in the crook of your elbow. Don't yell at me when I ask you get step on the scale, either.

It also bugs me when the sound doesn't match the action on the TV. It's like watching an old Godzilla movie LOL.

People posting selfies on Facebook once or twice a week. We know what you look like and you still look the same. At least get a haircut next time. LOL.

#21 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,913 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:17 AM

Story seekers, and back stabbers, who will gossip behind your back. Believe me, if they will gossip to you they will gossip about you.   

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics