Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
DomesticViolenceByProxy

Angelina Jolie Told To Increase Access or Lose Custody To Pitt

If there is anything I learned from Tonny S. Beavers courtroom, the old saying is true. You only get the justice you can afford. Be sure to pay members of the bar because they own the courts. #Familycourt #cultureofcorruption.

Regrettably, the children will not answer his phone calls just as my daughter does not. This will be as a result of Jolie's acts of coercive control. The claim will then be made that it's not Jolie that is doing it, it's the children, therefore Jolie will claim she shouldn't be held accountable for the children's refusal to answer his calls.

"Additionally, the judge laid out a new cellphone policy stating Jolie must provide Pitt with the cell number of each child so he can text or call each of them at will and without Jolie monitoring the conversations."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5836723/Angelina-Jolie-ordered-Brad-Pitt-access-kids-works-UK.html

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy

You don't think she is manipulating the kids from answering the phone?

I absolutely believe she will be using coercive control to manipulate the children. Through sarcasm, I did a poor job of conveying that.

she should increase access to Brad she should not have to be told by a judge to do so

• Like 4