Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
JSC

Trash disposal

I used to use Paulding Waste Disposal . they were bought out & then that company was bought out, My bill keeps going up. We just want an "old fashion" trash collector.

Edited by JSC

I'm still using Paulding Waste, showed up this morning. Maybe they are selling "territories"?

What area are you looking for to be serviced?

Hope you find someone soon.

I'm still using Paulding Waste, showed up this morning. Maybe they are selling "territories"?

What area are you looking for to be serviced?

Hope you find someone soon.

I live off Nebo RD. I see them go down my road sometimes. I really liked them when we had them before. Do you have their number, please. I called one that I googled, but it just rings busy.

I live off Nebo RD. I see them go down my road sometimes. I really liked them when we had them before. Do you have their number, please. I called one that I googled, but it just rings busy.

off the bill I paid in March ..... 770-505-0380

good luck.

off the bill I paid in March ..... 770-505-0380

good luck.

Thank you. I did call & she was very nice, but they don't have trucks doing our area anymore. But she gave me a # of someone like them.

Paying more that $45.00 a quarter is ridiculous. The bigger companies try to stop their competition, even if it means buying the landfill. Wast Management, With The Big Green Trucks, use all kind of take over techniques to get people's trash moneys.

• Like 1

I pay $45 a quarter, here in Woodstock, I have three containers at times, when raking leaves, and there's no extra charge. But $66 a quarter is not bad. I knew a guy who knew a guy, otherwise I would be paying about $66.

• Like 1

Been using Sonny's for the 18 years we've been here with no issues. However, I'm not sure how big an area they service.

That has to be Sonny Black trash service.

Yes, Sonny's Trash Service or something like that as the official name, but it's the Black family.

are they in Paulding co? I'll check them out.

Yes, Sonny's Trash Service or something like that as the official name, but it's the Black family.

I've known Sonny for very long time. His was partner with his late brother.

• Like 1

I've known Sonny for very long time. His was partner with his late brother.

Unfortunately They don't run in my area.

Clean Communities unfortunately doesn't cover Nebo Rd area at this time. They are a small local family owned and ran business that is growing and just not that far out yet. They service the New Hope, Dallas and Cedarcrest areas right now. They hope to grow out in the county within the next few months to year. :)

• Like 1

I have used Clayton Sanitation for the last several years. It is a local husband and wife. I think we pay $48 quarter and we have never had any problems.

I've been with them for about 7 or so years. I'm very satisfied with them.