13 replies to this topic

#1 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,179 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:16 AM

Minorities who deviate from the dominant ideology will be subject to abuse and harrassment : 

https://www.dailywir...k-ryan-saavedra

A friend of mine calls this : "Jim Crow Social Justice" 

What do you think ? ? ?

:(  :(  :(

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#2 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,674 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:26 PM

The hat probably gets him the use of a public restroom without the fear of being arrested.

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#3 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,179 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:57 PM

The hat probably gets him the use of a public restroom without the fear of being arrested.

He sat down to dinner and was threatened with violence...

8)

are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#4 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,441 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:59 PM

If I were the manager of the restaurant, I'd have fired the employees on the spot.

Of course, if it were a black man with a hoodie but otherwise well-behaved and the restaurant called the cops on the man and he ended up getting shot by the cop, you'd say that was tough.

The truth of the situation is that employees in this case were exceeding their authority as servers in the restaurant and should be terminated.

In the hypothetical, the employees calling the cops on well-behaved customer would also be a fireable offense but the reaction of the police upon arriving failing to diffuse the situation and shooting the customer is a more egregious case of a person exceeding his/her authority ... but I think we all know that you would not be calling for his job, much less prosecution for assault. 

The point is that while we probably agree that the employees in the first case should be terminated, I feel you would back up the both the employees and the police in the hypothetical. Which leaves me saying simply two wrongs make you a right wing zealot.

pubby

#5 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,179 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:50 PM

You were doing so well and then you had to go there...

sigh...  :rolleyes:

• cptlo306 and Guard Dad like this

- Joseph Addison

#6 rednekkhikkchikk

rednekkhikkchikk

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,677 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:51 PM

HAHAHA!

What a pompous, condescending bi...er, remark. 

• COWA and october like this
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion". - Sir Francis Bacon

"The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop". -P. J. O'Rourke

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." ~Frank Zappa

"All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right, and not what is established." -Aristotle

"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." -Thomas Jefferson

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority." -Noah Webster

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking". - AA Milne

#7 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,179 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:05 AM

HAHAHA!

What a pompous, condescending bi...er, remark. 

You failed the test.

8)

- Joseph Addison

#8 Stonewall

Stonewall

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:23 AM

All the employees involved should be terminated regardless of race or gender. Not a political call but a business call.

• The Postman likes this

#9 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,353 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:16 AM

Or shot and killed by a police officer for DWB or holding a wallet or smartphone.

"For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land."- Deuteronomy 15:11

#10 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,353 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:23 AM

You failed the test.

8)

The "test" itself is telling.The one who administered the "test" is the one who failed it.

thinsane.gif

"For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land."- Deuteronomy 15:11

#11 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,179 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:43 AM

A minority immigrant was threatened with physical violence.

How do they respond ? ? ?

8)

Edited by mrshoward, 17 May 2018 - 08:47 AM.

- Joseph Addison

#12 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,353 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:55 AM

A minority immigrant was threatened with physical violence.

How do they respond ? ? ?

8)

Your selective concern for a minority immigrant's story as told by anonymous witnesses about unidentified employees is heart warming. Much better than your responses to actual video recorded injustices in which you seemingly justify killing suspects by putting rose covered glasses over your lying eyes.

#13 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,179 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:01 AM

Your selective concern for a minority immigrant's story as told by anonymous witnesses about unidentified employees is heart warming. Much better than your responses to actual video recorded injustices in which you seemingly justify killing suspects by putting rose covered glasses over your lying eyes.

This thread is not about me... his name is Eugenior Jospeh :

"Despite being new to politics, Joseph says that he wears the hat because he thinks Trump "is a really good president," adding that he is disappointed that a black man can't wear a hat to support the president without being attacked."

8) 

- Joseph Addison

#14 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,940 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:20 AM

This thread is not about me... his name is Eugenior Jospeh :

"Despite being new to politics, Joseph says that he wears the hat because he thinks Trump "is a really good president," adding that he is disappointed that a black man can't wear a hat to support the president without being attacked."

8) 

It works both ways, and in black and white. You are expected to act like the Romans do, when in Rome. I'm white, and I am expected to be more like you, G D, E Z, and the rest of the conservatives. on here. But. I'm like Joseph, I wear the hat I want to ware.  

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics