pubby

#2 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,339 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:54 PM

Whether or not it is true, it smells bad. Here is one take under the headline "Is China straight-up bribing Donald Trump?"

DJT ZTE WTF?

pubby

#3 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,991 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:08 AM

I guess you figures out no one is buying the Russia stuff, so you switched to China.

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

#4 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:52 AM

I guess you figures out no one is buying the Russia stuff, so you switched to China.

One of the articles I read about this said that trump is concerned about there not being enough jobs in China and that was part of his motivation for wanting to do this. Another one indicated that he would make money if he was able to get this through. Why is trump, the great jobs maker, concerned with China’s unemployment numbers? It smells, and it smells bad.

But don’t let the fact that the president may be putting another counties interest, or his own interests, ahead of the interests of the US bother your partisan political beliefs. He is so stupid I’m counting on him hanging himself.
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

#5 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,914 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:56 AM

G D! 

You and your colleges buy Trump, regardless of his tweet. Whet ever he says is the law, in your books. 

https://www.cnn.com/...ened/index.html

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#6 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,991 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:01 AM

But don’t let the fact that the president may be putting another counties interest, or his own interests, ahead of the interests of the US bother your partisan political beliefs. He is so stupid I’m counting on him hanging himself.

Now that's funny! I'm not the one who posted an extremely partisan opinion editorial written by an extremely partisan author and published in an extremely partisan magazine. I'm not the one slinging opinions and accusations around with nothing of substance to back them up.

That would be you, pubby, Cain, TP, etc.

And you call me partisan when all I'm doing is asking you to show me the proof. This dump has become little more than a hate on Trump venue, and most of you who are doing it have little or nothing of substance to back it up. All this Russian stuff, and absolutely NOTHING of substance has come out to support it. Now China, when there's nothing at this point but very loose circumstantial stuff to go on. You guys jump on Trump for every single thing he says and does, and you don't stop to find out the facts first. EX: The post yesterday about the administration possibly holding children of illegal immigrants on military bases. Well, Obama did the same thing and you weren't outraged about it then.

Me partisan? No, just being fair and reasonable instead of spewing hate on a daily bases.

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

#7 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:14 AM

Now that's funny! I'm not the one who posted an extremely partisan opinion editorial written by an extremely partisan author and published in an extremely partisan magazine. I'm not the one slinging opinions and accusations around with nothing of substance to back them up.
And you call me partisan when all I'm doing is asking you to show me the proof. This dump has become little more than a hate on Trump venue, and most of you who are doing it have little or nothing of substance to back it up. All this Russian stuff, and absolutely NOTHING of substance has come out to support it. Now China, when there's nothing at this point but very loose circumstantial stuff to go on. You guys jump on Trump for every single thing he says and does, and you don't stop to find out the facts first. EX: The post yesterday about the administration possibly holding children of illegal immigrants on military bases. Well, Obama did the same thing and you weren't outraged about it then.
Me partisan? No, just being fair and reasonable instead of spewing hate on a daily bases.

Instead of running to throw the alarm that this is just another unjustified trump attack, why don’t you tell everyone why trump is taking this position about ZTE?

And BTW, you very rarely back up the opinions you post.
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

#8 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,252 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:39 AM

I can't decide if it's your partisan loyalty to Trump that has blinded you to reality or you have decided to take on the role of Kellyanne Conway and have your own set of alternative facts. But here in the real world Trump's company received a 500 million dollar loan from a foreign nation and then days later repaid them with a political favor, 

Now I don't what you would call that, a lot of people are calling it 'Pay for Play'. 

Trump's controversial ZTE order came days after the Chinese government provided millions to a Trump Organization-tied project

Within three days of the Chinese government agreeing to provide $500 million in loans to an Indonesian theme park that the Trump Organization has a deal to license President Donald Trump's name to, the president stunningly ordered sanctions be rescinded against a major Chinese telecom company.

.... "You do a good deal for him, he does a good deal for you. Quid pro quo," 

http://www.businessi...-project-2018-5

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#9 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,991 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:39 AM

Instead of running to throw the alarm that this is just another unjustified trump attack, why don’t you tell everyone why trump is taking this position about ZTE?

And BTW, you very rarely back up the opinions you post.

That's just it,,,,I don't know yet. And you don't either, so why make him guilty until proven innocent?

#10 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,991 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:47 AM

I can't decide if it's your partisan loyalty to Trump that has blinded you to reality or you have decided to take on the role of Kellyanne Conway and have your own set of alternative facts. But here in the real world Trump's company received a 500 million dollar loan from a foreign nation and then days later repaid them with a political favor, 

Now I don't what you would call that, a lot of people are calling it 'Pay for Play'. 

Trump's controversial ZTE order came days after the Chinese government provided millions to a Trump Organization-tied project

Within three days of the Chinese government agreeing to provide $500 million in loans to an Indonesian theme park that the Trump Organization has a deal to license President Donald Trump's name to, the president stunningly ordered sanctions be rescinded against a major Chinese telecom company.

.... "You do a good deal for him, he does a good deal for you. Quid pro quo," 

http://www.businessi...-project-2018-5

Sure, on the surface it looks a bit odd. But do you wait and find out the whole story? Nope, you declare him guilty.

Almost everything you guys have accused the man of has either turned out not true, or has not been proven. But that doesn't keep you from hating every breath the man takes. And then you call me partisan because I am trying to be fair.

All this hate and the crazy antics is a big part of the reason why Democrats will lose big in the mid-terms.

#11 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:56 AM

That's just it,,,,I don't know yet. And you don't either, so why make him guilty until proven innocent?

I am questioning not convicting. You seem to be wanting to give trump a free pass.
  • The Postman and CitizenCain like this

#12 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:18 PM

Sure, on the surface it looks a bit odd. But do you wait and find out the whole story? Nope, you declare him guilty.

Almost everything you guys have accused the man of has either turned out not true, or has not been proven. But that doesn't keep you from hating every breath the man takes. And then you call me partisan because I am trying to be fair.

All this hate and the crazy antics is a big part of the reason why Democrats will lose big in the mid-terms.

Anything that Trump is involved in that appears odd on the surface, NEVER gets better. It's all down hill from there.

The only way Dems lose big in the mid-terms is if there is election rigging with voting machines that lack a verifiable paper trail.

The last time republicons backed an idiot, the idiot damn near ran the country into the ground to the extent Americans gave a black guy the keys. I can't wait to see who gets elected after Trump. Probably be a transgendered candidate.

"For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land."- Deuteronomy 15:11

#13 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:01 PM

I can't wait to see who gets elected after Trump. Probably be a transgendered candidate.

That doesn't sound like Mike Pence.

• october likes this
This post is sarcasm.  Unless it's not.

#14 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,339 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 02:19 PM

Hardly. The China stuff just came up in the news when he TWEETED how important it was to revive China telecom company ZTE, which our intelligence services tell us is integral to Chinese espionage as they are suspected of building in surveillance capabilities in their products. 

Then you need to take into consideration Trumps unwillingness to divest his corporate empire which seems to be booming from foreign investment which is a tacit violation of the constitution's emoluments clause - that same constitution you claim to support. The whole idea of that clause is to protect us from foreign influence directed toward the enrichment of the executive and his family.

No one declared him guilty.  We do raise the question because, well, it is odd to us too. Typically, people give a person the benefit of the doubt after one 'odd' thing before they get concerned.  We passed 'one' odd thing well before the election. The question is whether we are odd thing number 10, 50, 150 or 500?  19 people have been indicted already, each one with their own bag of odd things.  I mean somewhere along the line any reasonable person would say, this ain't right.

Of course we always knew you weren't a reasonable person.

pubby

PS: His entire public history, from his being mentored by mob consigliere Roy Cohn to his very public divorce, to his quasi-racist public persecution of the Central park five to his endorsement, his association with Roger Stone going back decades, his association with the mob in the construction of Trump Tower, his involvement with Russian mob money launderers like Felix Sater  and promotion of 'conspiracy theories' like Obama's birth location are all 'odd things' that preceded even his announcement to run.  Atll those and more were or should have been massive red flags that informed my opinion of the man...and I didn't even get to his stiffing of vendors or his massive bankruptcies.

So, GD, when is enough going to be enough? Or do you never think there will be enough?

#15 satellite

satellite

Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,601 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:02 PM

DJT ZTE WTF?

What a bumper sticker.

pubby

:rofl:    

Gangsta rap made me do it.

#16 rednekkhikkchikk

rednekkhikkchikk

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,649 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:46 PM

"looks a bit odd"  Seriously?

None of the accusations against Trump originated with anyone here; you do realize that, right? 

Eight years of hate and vulgarity spewed here at Obama, his wife and his children didn't keep you away from this site, so why the sour grapes all of a sudden?  I think you don't really know much about any true 'sense of fairness' if you think it only matters when you believe your views prevail. 

• COWA, Rocky's Mom, CitizenCain and 2 others like this
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion". - Sir Francis Bacon

"The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop". -P. J. O'Rourke

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." ~Frank Zappa

"All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right, and not what is established." -Aristotle

"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." -Thomas Jefferson

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority." -Noah Webster

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking". - AA Milne

#17 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,991 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:36 PM

"looks a bit odd"  Seriously?

None of the accusations against Trump originated with anyone here; you do realize that, right? 

Eight years of hate and vulgarity spewed here at Obama, his wife and his children didn't keep you away from this site, so why the sour grapes all of a sudden?  I think you don't really know much about any true 'sense of fairness' if you think it only matters when you believe your views prevail. 

Oh boo hoo!

Obama didn't get a fraction of the hate Trump is getting, especially considering the horrible job he did with our country. Like him or not; Trump has done more to fix our economy in a year and a half that Obama did in eight.

#18 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,252 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:23 PM

Oh boo hoo!

Obama didn't get a fraction of the hate Trump is getting, especially considering the horrible job he did with our country. Like him or not; Trump has done more to fix our economy in a year and a half that Obama did in eight.

You're funny in a Archie Bunker kind of way. 

trumpbunker.jpg

• october likes this

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#19 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,991 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:25 PM

You're funny in a Archie Bunker kind of way. 

trumpbunker.jpg

Oh, look. Another cute pic.

You're such a talented debater. You must be a master debater.

• cptlo306 likes this

#20 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:51 AM

Oh boo hoo!

You are just delusional and it's really sad. Bush ran this country so far in the ground they gave a black guy the keys TWICE. Now trump rides the black guy's coattails. When the ride is over you won't be able to reach back and blame Obama because of the years of prosperity you've been giving credit to Trump. You'll have no one to blame but trump. I'm going to love referencing your posts when that happens. Trump will have no excuse why he ran the country a ground.

If you are this delusional about Trump, I can only wonder what else you are delusional about. Actually, I've seen at least one other person you are delusional about.

What is your fixation on sexual innuendos? Everything okay at home?

"For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land."- Deuteronomy 15:11

#21 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:29 AM

Bush ran this country so far in the ground they gave a black guy the keys TWICE. 

Are you a racist?  Sure sounds like it.

• El Zorro and Guard Dad like this

#22 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,991 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:35 AM

You are just delusional and it's really sad. Bush ran this country so far in the ground they gave a black guy the keys TWICE. Now trump rides the black guy's coattails. When the ride is over you won't be able to reach back and blame Obama because of the years of prosperity you've been giving credit to Trump. You'll have no one to blame but trump. I'm going to love referencing your posts when that happens. Trump will have no excuse why he ran the country a ground.

If you are this delusional about Trump, I can only wonder what else you are delusional about. Actually, I've seen at least one other person you are delusional about.

"Black guy"? Look at you play the race card.

Maybe someday you'll learn to use your mind and look at the actual facts and figures regarding the Obama presidency. Only then will you realize how horrible of a job he did.

What is your fixation on sexual innuendos? Everything okay at home?

Never better, thanks. But what is your fixation on my home life?

#23 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:10 AM

Are you a racist?  Sure sounds like it.

My post is dripping with sarcasm, so no. I'm actually not even a bigot, unlike many of you that post here.

#24 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,585 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:15 AM

My post is dripping with sarcasm, so no. I'm actually not even a bigot, unlike many of you that post here.

You're not a bigot??? Now that right there was funny as hell.

Golly gee willickers.

#25 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:30 AM

You're not a bigot??? Now that right there was funny as hell.

Said the bigot.

#26 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:47 AM

Well if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck... Meh, prove to me it's not a Guard Dad.

#27 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:12 AM

So you attempt to hide your racism with sarcasm....got it.

• El Zorro likes this

#28 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:32 AM

And..........yet another thread dissolves into personal attacks.

#29 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:46 AM

So you attempt to hide your racism with sarcasm....got it.

You have no idea how funny this is or even why. Have a good day.

#30 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:50 AM

And..........yet another thread dissolves into personal attacks.

True, I'll do my part to not engage these antics going forward.

#31 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:57 AM

Thank you. :)

#32 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,585 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:29 AM

You're first post in this thread started with an insult directed at GD.

• Guard Dad likes this
Golly gee willickers.

#33 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,339 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:41 AM

DJT ZTE WTF ... I guess that last little bit where the posters refused to talk about DJT or ZTE was the WTF part of the conversation which is also heavy on deflection, deception and projection.

Makes me want to dub the right wing crew here the WTF boys.

pubby

#34 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,585 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:45 AM

DJT ZTE WTF ... I guess that last little bit where the posters refused to talk about DJT or ZTE was the WTF part of the conversation which is also heavy on deflection, deception and projection.

Makes me want to dub the right wing crew here the WTF boys.

pubby

From your article:

Of course, we can’t entirely be sure that the financial injection was the reason for Trump’s sudden soft spot for Chinese jobs. Other theories for the change of heart include the fact that the president knows he needs China’s help during next month’s North Korea summit; that the economic nationalists in the White House are losing ground to the free-traders like Larry Kudlow; and that Trump sees helping ZTE as a way to get a trade deal with China. (According to the Washington Post the Chinese government gave and the U.S. a list of economic and trade demands and bullet point 5 was “announce adjustment to the [ZTE] export ban.”)

Yet the author as well as you want to believe something illegal is happening here.

Golly gee willickers.

#35 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,339 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:05 AM

Zorro:

I think we'd all prefer more solar panels from China given that the solar energy industry in the us is not only in its infancy, but already employs more Americans than the coal industry and nuclear power combined. That he supports Chinese jobs at a company implicated in foreign espionage (they can manipulate the cell phones to give them eyes and ears in your bedroom dude - although I'm sure there is no compromat going on there :)  ) while slapping a tariff on one of the fastest growing industries here ... well it is stupid.

In fact it is the association of ZTE to China's intelligence gathering that is the prime concern, given the rest of the government has banned sales to this outfit for seven years, fined it over a billion dollars for its acts invading privacy and the severe concerns of the FBI and intelligence agencies.  The company, basically, is screwing with us and we screwed back.  Now Trump, couching it all in a job-creating for China gesture, ignores all the dirt about these folks, is in on a deal where China is bankrolling a 'Trump" branded golf-course, resort in Indonesia.

WTF?  If Chinese jobs are the issue, the solar panels are better than benign - they're a good thing - drop sanctions there and keep them against this 'evil spying phone company.' ...

Why don't you see that?

pubby

#36 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,585 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:08 AM

Zorro:

I think we'd all prefer more solar panels from China given that the solar energy industry in the us is not only in its infancy, but already employs more Americans than the coal industry and nuclear power combined. That he supports Chinese jobs at a company implicated in foreign espionage (they can manipulate the cell phones to give them eyes and ears in your bedroom dude - although I'm sure there is no compromat going on there :)  ) while slapping a tariff on one of the fastest growing industries here ... well it is stupid.

In fact it is the association of ZTE to China's intelligence gathering that is the prime concern, given the rest of the government has banned sales to this outfit for seven years, fined it over a billion dollars for its acts invading privacy and the severe concerns of the FBI and intelligence agencies.  The company, basically, is screwing with us and we screwed back.  Now Trump, couching it all in a job-creating for China gesture, ignores all the dirt about these folks, is in on a deal where China is bankrolling a 'Trump" branded golf-course, resort in Indonesia.

WTF?  If Chinese jobs are the issue, the solar panels are better than benign - they're a good thing - drop sanctions there and keep them against this 'evil spying phone company.' ...

Why don't you see that?

pubby

He's negotiating a trade deal.  There's no way of knowing the US will assist ZTE.

Golly gee willickers.

#37 COWA

COWA

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,221 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:19 AM

You're first post in this thread started with an insult directed at GD.

Excuse me?

#38 cptlo306

cptlo306

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,624 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:25 AM

You have no idea how funny this is or even why. Have a good day.

Correct...I have no idea.  All I have to go by is what I see in your posts here and the one I commented on earlier included a racist comment.

• El Zorro likes this

#39 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,585 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:35 AM

Excuse me?

His comment wasn't directed at you though, was it?

Golly gee willickers.

#40 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,252 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:41 PM

Right Wingers pretending to be concerned about racism and political correctness is funny reminds me of a commercial by one of their redneck candidates running for governor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics