Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
DomesticViolenceByProxy

William Perry Fox 5 Family Court Corruption! OnBeaversWatch?

I've railed about Tonny Beavers and some of you think it is sour grapes. Well the truth about Georgia is finally coming to light.

No matter what you think of me, if you care about these families and you are on all social media platforms, you will share this story. Please comment and thank
William Perry of FOX 5 Atlanta and Georgia Ethics Watchdogs for this story.
Please share. The same holds true for the entire state of Georgia. WFXG FOX 54 has done similar stories out of Richmond and Columbia counties in the Augusta area. #familycourt #cultureofcorruption
What are the The Home Depot #familyvalues? The Home Depot Careers #onbeaverswatch?!

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy
  • Like 1

That appears to be 'current news' ... i.e. the story apparently aired on April 24th (last Tuesday) ... thanks for the link.

I would assume there is are transcripts of the proceedings begging the question "Are the transcripts being edited?" Recording of proceedings and an expansion of the number of judges seem reasonable. The allowance of juries to determine custody is a tougher call as juries add an inordinate expense to a system that seem to be expensive enough.

pubby

The law is for rich people. Pubby! Look at the cop serial killer, in California, who's only DNA turned up after killing a rich man's brother. He raped and killed over 60 people.

Edited by The Postman

That appears to be 'current news' ... i.e. the story apparently aired on April 24th (last Tuesday) ... thanks for the link.

I would assume there is are transcripts of the proceedings begging the question "Are the transcripts being edited?" Recording of proceedings and an expansion of the number of judges seem reasonable. The allowance of juries to determine custody is a tougher call as juries add an inordinate expense to a system that seem to be expensive enough.

pubby

From my own experiences, I believe transcripts are "tweaked". Juries are expensive in comparison to what? The suicides, alcoholism, drug addiction, appellate courts, etc. Juries would reduce the amount of corruption. Judges in Texas have juries as Alex Jones wife found out and the Judge still had discretion to botch the jury's decision. I'm pretty sure any new laws enacted would give the judge broad discretion to screw up a jury decision.