Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

Are People Who Sit Idly By, And Let Things Happen, Using Good Judgment?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,940 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:17 AM

Going with the flow, and not rocking the boat, is some people's idea of being a good American. They are like door mats. You can wipe your feet on them, and they don't complain. 

What if someone tries to harm their families? Are they going to respond kindly, and stay out of the way while it happens? 

I just don't know. I do see things going down that are very bad, but people turn a blind eye. Some people will only respond if there is no risk to their own little red wagon. Nevertheless, their little red wagon may be in danger if someone else's little red wagon is damaged! 

Sitting idly by and watching other people's little red wagon get damaged without any response seems dangerous, to me!     

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics