2 replies to this topic

#1 marvinthemartian

marvinthemartian

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:24 AM

I am looking for suggestions and/or referrals. I need to have some additional foundation support placed in my crawl space to support some sagging interior walls. Its definitely fixable but its beyong my ability to do it myself. I know Aquaguard supposedly does good work but they are very expensive. Do any of you know someone who does good, guaranteed to fix the problem, work at a reasonable price? This job needs to be done right...not halfway. Any suggestions? Who would you call if you needed these repairs done to your home and you wanted them done thoroughly and well but at a reasonable price?

#2 Pinches Monos

Pinches Monos

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:37 PM

i could not find anyone less than $3k when i had a floor sag under a wood stove.....   ended up doing it myself,  little bit of digging, poured a concrete pad 3ft x 3ft with a couple rebar,  then used a car jack to raise it back up a little higher than level and let it back down level on a 6x6 post.   No problem with for years now.  total cost approx $70 and a couple hours labor.  looked at a book and watched a couple videos online

#3 marvinthemartian

marvinthemartian

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:21 PM

Yeah if I was 20 years younger and had not had two rotator cuff tears I would probably do it myself too but unfortunately I can’t. I have talked to a number of companies. So far, the best one appears to be Anglins Foundations in Marietta. Anybody know anything about them? They seem to check out really well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics