Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Coppertop's Pop

no evidence of collusion between Trump, Russia

Should I infer from your dismissive attitude toward the Russian kleptocracy that you feel the benefits of cooperation with the Russian mob outweigh the downsides? Maybe you should consider adopting this variation to the law and order meme those on the right used to champion. Consider that "Scoff law and brutal order" is closer to the current reality and is being played out most dramatically in the Philippines although we know that Trump is quite impressed.

pubby

What you have been doing with this entire Trump/Russia collusion BS is inserting nothing but pure conjecture. You have not produced one single piece of evidence to prove any collusion between the two to give the election to Trump.

What you have been doing with this entire Trump/Russia collusion BS is inserting nothing but pure conjecture. You have not produced one single piece of evidence to prove any collusion between the two to give the election to Trump.

Trump is a threat to national security, any peaceful means to remove him from office is justified.

• Like 1

Exactly. Can't prove a negative, no matter how many theories and suppositions he conjures up.

Have to give him "A" for effort, though. No matter how stupid he looks and how often he gets shut down by absolute facts, he keeps on keeping on.

I think there is more to know and that further investigation will establish the facts. What we do know are the actions of this president. His actions, both overt and by acts of omission, present a highly suggestive if not convincing case of collusion with a foreign power.

John O. Brennan Retweeted Donald J. Trump

When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America...America will triumph over you.

Now Mr. Brennan has a much better grasp of the facts and his attitude and mine happen to coincide.

I would add that Mr. Mueller has just provided full immunity to a fellow named George Nader whom has direct connections to a known felon who also happens to be Trump's top GOP fundraiser and arms dealer who was also implicated in a plot to try and arrange the dropping of FBI charges against the prime minister of Maylasia in a massive public corruption scandal that is prefaced on the theft from public funds in Maylasia of over 4 billion dollars. Broidy's fee for the service, if he had been able to make it happen, was supposedly $75 million.

Then there is the flip we made on Qatar, home to our command structure in the middle east which seems to have a tie in to investments in Kushner properties in Brooklyn totaling in the hundreds of millions of dollars by the Saudi's.

And the guy with the goods on this is the one that Mueller provided full immunity from prosecution without so much as a guilty plea for spitting on the sidewalk.

Hell, even Don Jr.'s wife, who is divorcing him, seems to be acting in anticipation of pulling her half of whatever property he has by a quick divorce to protect it from seizure of his wealth because of his vulnerability to criminal prosecution.

Oh, it is a fact, btw, that Stormy Daniels NDA included prohibitions of her talking about 'parental' relations she had with Donald over their likely aborted love child. I'm kind of half-way figuring that when Donald's history of funding aborted children through his sexual deviation becomes a publicly known fact as opposed to logical supposition, those who shout child murderer will abandon the man they'd accept the murder of a homeless man on fifth avenue from.

Bottom line, in the end Americans deserve better than those who would scoff the law and promise a brutal order as their vision for the future.

pubby

I think there is more to know and that further investigation will establish the facts. What we do know are the actions of this president. His actions, both overt and by acts of omission, present a highly suggestive if not convincing case of collusion with a foreign power.

Now Mr. Brennan has a much better grasp of the facts and his attitude and mine happen to coincide.

I would add that Mr. Mueller has just provided full immunity to a fellow named George Nader whom has direct connections to a known felon who also happens to be Trump's top GOP fundraiser and arms dealer who was also implicated in a plot to try and arrange the dropping of FBI charges against the prime minister of Maylasia in a massive public corruption scandal that is prefaced on the theft from public funds in Maylasia of over 4 billion dollars. Broidy's fee for the service, if he had been able to make it happen, was supposedly $75 million.

Then there is the flip we made on Qatar, home to our command structure in the middle east which seems to have a tie in to investments in Kushner properties in Brooklyn totaling in the hundreds of millions of dollars by the Saudi's.

And the guy with the goods on this is the one that Mueller provided full immunity from prosecution without so much as a guilty plea for spitting on the sidewalk.

Hell, even Don Jr.'s wife, who is divorcing him, seems to be acting in anticipation of pulling her half of whatever property he has by a quick divorce to protect it from seizure of his wealth because of his vulnerability to criminal prosecution.

Oh, it is a fact, btw, that Stormy Daniels NDA included prohibitions of her talking about 'parental' relations she had with Donald over their likely aborted love child. I'm kind of half-way figuring that when Donald's history of funding aborted children through his sexual deviation becomes a publicly known fact as opposed to logical supposition, those who shout child murderer will abandon the man they'd accept the murder of a homeless man on fifth avenue from.

Bottom line, in the end Americans deserve better than those who would scoff the law and promise a brutal order as their vision for the future.

pubby

You keep making the accusation of colluding with a foreign power, yet there is not one piece of evidence to prove that. Even Mueller's investigation proves you wrong.

• Like 1

pubby

Do you lay awake nights dreaming this crap up?

• Like 1

You keep making the accusation of colluding with a foreign power, yet there is not one piece of evidence to prove that. Even Mueller's investigation proves you wrong.

The Mueller investigation is still going on.

The Mueller investigation is still going on.

Yeah....all the "Pubbies" out there aren't through spewing their made-up theories and BS. It should only take another $25million or so to sort through all of them.

I think there are a lot of Russian sympathizers around here. Russians don't like you guys, so why do you like them? Look what they did in Berlin, where your Aryan brothers were treated so bad after the Russians invaded that city.

Edited by The Postman

I think there are a lot of Russian sympathizers around here. Russians don't like you guys, so why do you like them? Look what they did in Berlin, where your Aryan brothers were treated so bad after the Russians invaded that city.

Out of curiosity, who have you identified as being Russian sympathizers here? I don't see any.

They haven't found anything either have they?

Three campaign aides, including the campaign chairman, have been indicted or plead guilty to crimes including being unregistered foreign agents; a crime that Trumps' first National Security Advisor (same position that folks like Henry Kissinger and Condi Rice held) was also indicted on being an unregistered foreign agent at the time that he was appointed and served as Trump's National Security Advisor. Considering the issues here all are tied to foreign involvement in our election and government.

Then there is this George Nader witness who is apparently deep into the scene where we flip on a major ally in the Persian Gulf (Qatar) apparently after hundreds of millions of dollars in loans to the Kushner's were rejected by the Qatar government but similar loans were approved by representatives of the UAE (Not mention the effort to create a backchannel to Moscow at the meeting in the Sheychelles involving Mr. Blackwater, Eric Prince, brother of Nancy De Vos.)

And you say there is nothing or are you just admitting that you're blind as a bat.

pubby

PS: You need to get your head out of the Fox butt if you want to even have an idea of what is going on.

Serious question:

Aside from pubby and his delusional dreams; do any of you really expect them to come back with anything concrete on either Trump or Hillary?

Three campaign aides, including the campaign chairman, have been indicted or plead guilty to crimes including being unregistered foreign agents; a crime that Trumps' first National Security Advisor (same position that folks like Henry Kissinger and Condi Rice held) was also indicted on being an unregistered foreign agent at the time that he was appointed and served as Trump's National Security Advisor. Considering the issues here all are tied to foreign involvement in our election and government.

Then there is this George Nader witness who is apparently deep into the scene where we flip on a major ally in the Persian Gulf (Qatar) apparently after hundreds of millions of dollars in loans to the Kushner's were rejected by the Qatar government but similar loans were approved by representatives of the UAE (Not mention the effort to create a backchannel to Moscow at the meeting in the Sheychelles involving Mr. Blackwater, Eric Prince, brother of Nancy De Vos.)

And you say there is nothing or are you just admitting that you're blind as a bat.

pubby

PS: You need to get your head out of the Fox butt if you want to even have an idea of what is going on.

Those individuals who were indicted were indicted for offenses that had absolutely nothing to do with the campaign and occurred well before Trump was even a presidential candidate.

Serious question:

Aside from pubby and his delusional dreams; do any of you really expect them to come back with anything concrete on either Trump or Hillary?

Not on Hillary but definitely on Trump. He is delusional and will perjure himself if he ever talks to Mueller. His legal team knows he will commit perjury. That's why they don't want him talking to Mueller. They know Trump isn't very bright and Mueller would hand Trump a road map to a Trump Trap.

Trump will be abandoned by Republicans. Many Rs already think he bullies them as much as Ds. They'd have buried Trump long ago if they weren't afraid the Trump Twitter vacuum would suck them all in.

That's right, she lost. A lot of people here still can't accept that.

I go back to her because we had the realistic choice of her or Trump. Regardless of what you think of Trump, Hillary would have been a far worse disaster.

It sucks, but it is what it is. Be happy Hillary lost, and hope we can run some better candidates next time.

how do you know she would have been worse? You only suppose she would have been worse..
  • Like 3

Did it upset you when Obama did the very same damn thing ? ? ?

https://twitter.com/guypbenson/status/976167166604169218

:rolleyes:

Obama isn't the President anymore.

Those individuals who were indicted were indicted for offenses that had absolutely nothing to do with the campaign and occurred well before Trump was even a presidential candidate.

Al Capone went to jail for tax evasion so I guess he wasn't a gangster involved in organized crime, after all.

• Like 1

how do you know she would have been worse? You only suppose she would have been worse..

Because I haven't closed my eyes to what she is and what she's done.

Because I haven't closed my eyes to what she is and what she's done.

Whether your eyes are open or closed is of no consequence when you choose not to see, GD.