CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,422 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:18 PM

Make mine medium rare please. 

Lab-grown meat could go on sale by end of year

According to Josh Tetrick, CEO of clean meat manufacturer JUST, lab-grown meat products such as chicken nuggets and sausages could be available to order "before the end of 2018".

https://www.unexplai...-by-end-of-year

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#2 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 05:34 PM

No thanks! I rather eat plant-based meats!
  • october likes this

#3 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,328 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 05:56 PM

No.
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

#4 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,714 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 05:58 PM

Soylent Green?
  • Brian and Stonewall like this

#5 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,398 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 07:32 PM

This type of effort is the precursor of the 'food machines' that appeared in science fiction like Star Trek. 

Do you think the Enterprise would have cows, pigs and chickens in its hold?  No one on a trek through the stars could stand the stink just from the farts. 

pubby

#6 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,422 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:20 PM

How about beaver butt ice cream instead ?

• Brian likes this

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#7 rednekkhikkchikk

rednekkhikkchikk

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,665 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:42 AM

:bad:

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

• Mrs G likes this
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion". - Sir Francis Bacon

"The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop". -P. J. O'Rourke

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." ~Frank Zappa

"All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right, and not what is established." -Aristotle

"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." -Thomas Jefferson

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority." -Noah Webster

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking". - AA Milne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics