2 replies to this topic

#1 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,917 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:41 PM

Your tax dollars at work.#MadScientist .

DARPA Is Planning to Hack the Human Brain to Let Us “Upload” Skills

The DARPA Targeted Neuroplasticity Training (TNT) program is exploring ways to speed up skill acquisition by activating synaptic plasticity. If the program succeeds, downloadable learning that happens in a flash may be the result.

https://futurism.com...-upload-skills/

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#2 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,947 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:36 PM

Who would want to be the first test subject for this?   Not me. 

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#3 Jamie Weaver

Jamie Weaver

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,863 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:53 AM

What skill would you want to upload?

- Jamie

"I have always tried to [tell the truth], but the Russians made me do it."  - Hillary Clinton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics