Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo

No need for private servers in the present administration.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:46 PM

Trump freely shares some of America's most sensitive information with dozens of people that have no security clearance and probably will never receive one.

Dozens of White House officials lack proper security clearance, source says

President Donald Trump is facing mounting questions about whether his top aides are handling classified information without the proper security clearance.

https://www.nbcnews....s-1159994947740

Edited by CitizenCain, 13 February 2018 - 06:47 PM.

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#2 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,506 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:01 PM

I think what you're saying CC is that it is grossly hypocritical to yell "lock her up" for maintaining a private server where there were pains taken to keep secret material off of - 99 percent of Hillary's top secret communications were handled by secure state department couriers not email - and remain silent when dozens of top White House personnel don't have and apparently are so flawed as individuals can't get security clearances.

I wonder how many are just plain spies (including Jared Kushner, whose access is unlimited and whose relationships, circumstances and behaviors make him appear to me as a likely Israeli spy and could easily be compromised by any state bank willing to bail him and his family out on the 666 Fifth Ave. financial fiasco.

How anyone can lend support to this administration is a wonder to me.

pubby

#3 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:15 PM

How ironic that one of the loudest "Lock her up" proponents has since pled guilty of actual crimes and is now cooperating with the government in exchange for a plea deal to keep his own sorry butt out of a Federal prison.   

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#4 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,210 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:32 PM

Ben Rhodes just called...

8)  

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#5 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,506 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:53 PM

Oh, you're bringing that Ben Rhodes thing up. 

Yeah, I think the answer might have been he toked a joint with Barack back when they were in school or something like that.

I've not heard of him trying to hit up the Iranians for a half-a-billion to buy a hotel so he can put his name on it or even bail him out of a billion dollar debt like Jared has apparently done with the Saudi's, Chinese, Russians and ??? 

pubby

#6 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,758 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:00 PM

Trump freely shares some of America's most sensitive information with dozens of people that have no security clearance and probably will never receive one.

Dozens of White House officials lack proper security clearance, source says

President Donald Trump is facing mounting questions about whether his top aides are handling classified information without the proper security clearance.

https://www.nbcnews....s-1159994947740

But her emails!!!!!!

• october likes this

#7 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,699 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:44 PM

This is no different than any other administration.  A single-scope background investigation has to be conducted for a top-secret security clearance.  While the investigation is being conducted, the applicant can work under a temporary clearance.  These are very thorough and intensive investigations that take a lot of time as they go back ten years in your life and interview people you worked with in past jobs, teachers, neighbors, etc.  They send investigators to the court house and law enforcement agencies every place you have lived for the past ten years to do a physical records check.  They don't use a data base because information is not always entered into them.  Even if a record has been expunged, the government can check it out.  These investigations are very expensive because of the manpower involved in conducting them and they also take a long time to complete.

• mrshoward likes this
Golly gee willickers.

#8 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:01 PM

#9 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,210 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:15 AM

Oh, you're bringing that Ben Rhodes thing up. 

Yeah, I think the answer might have been he toked a joint with Barack back when they were in school or something like that.

I've not heard of him trying to hit up the Iranians for a half-a-billion to buy a hotel so he can put his name on it or even bail him out of a billion dollar debt like Jared has apparently done with the Saudi's, Chinese, Russians and ??? 

pubby

President Obama's Most Trusted Foreign Policy Advisor Denied Security Clearance By FBI :

http://freebeacon.co...rity-clearance/

8)

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics