Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

Slavery Still Exists In Georgia, More So Than In Any Other State.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,940 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:26 AM

I firmly believe that Georgia uses intimidation, in a lot of ways. But, Wikipedia goes further in describing how it's done, here.  

“The recruitment, transportation, transfer, harboring or receipt of persons by means of threat or use of force or other forms of coercion, of abduction, of fraud, of deception, of the abuse of power, or of a position of vulnerability or of the giving or receiving of payments or benefits to achieve the consent of a person having control over another person, for the purpose of exploitation."

https://en.wikipedia...ia_(U.S._state)

Why are we more of a State of exploitation rather than a State of decency? We have a lot of good Christian type Churches around about this countryside. Atlanta is not the only place this happens because it happens all over the State. 

Have you not heard, on the news, about human trafficking, in this State? Do you think that's fake news?    

Edited by The Postman, 09 February 2018 - 11:37 AM.

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#2 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,176 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:45 PM

http://humantraffick...an-trafficking/

;)

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#3 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,436 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:30 PM

As per your link:

. MS-13 has a strong culture of machismo and the high rates of femicide in the region contribute to high rates of sexual violence. While the governments of these countries have produced laws focused on prosecuting and ending violence against women, law enforcement in these countries often do little about the crime, and sometimes contributes to it. An average of two women are killed every day in Guatemala; only two percent of these femicides are ever prosecuted. In Honduras, there is a 95 percent impunity rate for violent crimes against women. In El Salvador, the rate of impunity is about 77 percent. In the Northern Triangle, femicide, human trafficking, and gang presence are inextricably linked with one another. As United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Representative Amado Philip de Andrés summarized, the only case in which you can make a case that femicide is increasing as a result of transnational organized crime is human trafficking (…) in Central America and the Caribbean. As the number of female human trafficking victims has increased in the region, so has the number of female fatalities, and gangs such as MS-13 are among the main perpetrators of the crime.

Other than the misogynistic attitudes emanating from the White House - you did hear  the latest about wife-beating presidential private secretary - the apparent only solution the governing party has is to ship the victims back to the hell hole from wince they escaped.

I mean the primary difference between ISIS and MS-13 is that Isis attacked the multi-national's oil fields and sought to take territory.  MS-13 operates in a jungle backwater to the south and because it touts itsself as a criminal enterprise instead of a political one, they have their supporters amongst the criminal element here (which arguably includes the current administration, especially when you realize their deportation approach to refugees from the region is tantamount to being bounty hunters in search of fugitive slaves except for free.

It is a humanitarian issue as much as anything and the notion you're going to deport undocumented US raised people into those hell holes with nothing more than what they have on their back is unconscionable.

pubby

#4 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,176 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:45 PM

MS - 13 operates with impunity right here in the United States, primarily

targeting those immigrant communites that you claim to care so much about :

https://www.justice....ite-house-press

https://www.whitehou...violence-ms-13/

https://www.whitehou...on-john-cronan/

8)

• lowrider likes this
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#5 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,176 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:53 PM

Weird how Pubby skipped over the whole second paragraph in the link...

:rolleyes:

- Joseph Addison

#6 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,648 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

Weird how Pubby skipped over the whole second paragraph in the link...

Do you support rounding up these women and delivering them back to the custody of groups like MS-13 ? 

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#7 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,176 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:42 PM

Do you support rounding up these women and delivering them back to the custody of groups like MS-13 ? 

I support a secure border and the eradication of MS-13 gang members.

8)

• El Zorro and lowrider like this

- Joseph Addison

#8 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,436 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:24 PM

8)

So do I.  But like with most things, I think those on the right just don't know what the hell they're doing and further, what they end up doing defeats the original purpose.

pubby

#9 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,648 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:31 PM

8)

So that's just a way of saying you do support sending these women often young girls some that have spent most of their lives here back to countries where abuse is almost a certainty, how compassionate of you.. 

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#10 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,176 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:55 PM

So that's just a way of saying you do support sending these women often young girls some that have spent most of their lives here back to countries where abuse is almost a certainty, how compassionate of you.. 

No, you are ignoring my actual position and attacking a strawman.

Those young girls are being abused right here in the United States.

- Joseph Addison

#11 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,648 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

We can work on abuses here in the U.S we cannot in El Salvador. . 

#12 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,436 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:16 PM

And one of the PRIMARY reasons the 'rule of law' is ineffective right here in the USA is that these victims are not only being bullied, raped and killed by MS-13 but literally being hunted down, separated from their families and summarily deported back to where MS-13 IS THE LAW. 

They can't complain to the law because they are afraid the law will 'victimize' them.   Don't you know that is what Sanctuary cities are ALL ABOUT!

PUBBY

#13 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,940 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:48 PM

I think women are doing a great job speaking up against fraudulent deceptions and abuses of power. They are no longer taking a position of vulnerability. The giving or receiving of punishment or benefits to achieve consent from them or control over them is an exploitation they no longer allow themselves to be victims of.

I don't think Mrshoward is one of those women. 

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#14 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,391 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:07 AM

Y’all are so effing stupid. Seriously.
  • mrshoward and El Zorro like this

#15 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,940 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 01:39 AM

Y’all are so effing stupid. Seriously.

Stupid, Lo, is allowing someone to give you payment or some benefit to achieve your concent or to have control over you for the purpose of exploiting you.  

#16 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,625 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:21 AM

Stupid, Lo, is allowing someone to give you payment or some benefit to achieve your concent or to have control over you for the purpose of exploiting you.  

You just proved her point.

• The Postman and ApolloBeachRetiree like this
Golly gee willickers.

#17 ApolloBeachRetiree

ApolloBeachRetiree

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,904 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:52 AM

You just proved her point....

....repeatedly.

• El Zorro likes this

Hillary was a terrible candidate. Plain and simple.

The Hildabeast IS a despicable CESSPOOL of CORRUPTION.

#18 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,940 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:46 AM

You just proved her point.

People who allow themselves to be exploited have less control over themselves than I do, E Z! I know that because you have been exploited so much that you no nothing different. You believe in the mechanism that controls you. You will not go against that mechanism, even when constitutional codes are broken. When those codes are broken you call it a mechanism when it's plain old violation and cover-up. 

Edited by The Postman, 10 February 2018 - 10:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics