7 replies to this topic

#1 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,703 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:04 AM

I have always wished that I could get my money back when I win a case. But LEO has had a monopoly for a long time. Good-Old-Boys having to pay for their own lawsuits may change their way of violating ordinances.

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#2 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:30 PM

At the least pay these lawsuits out of those citizen forfeiture slush funds law enforcement agencies are so fond of.

• The Postman and Mrs G like this

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#3 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,703 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:07 AM

At the least pay these lawsuits out of those citizen forfeiture slush funds law enforcement agencies are so fond of.

Cops who break the law should pay for their own lawsuit if they lose in court. But, you are right about the use of civil forfeiture funds paying for cases in which a cop wins in court.  

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#4 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,703 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:44 AM

Some Cities just keep on shelling out, regardless of how much taxpayer money they spend in multiple millions of dollars. 

Dallas TX is a shining example of this, but there are a lot of cities spending a lot of taxpayer money on lawsuits against corrupt cops.

#5 Greatma

Greatma

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:05 AM

I have always wished that I could get my money back when I win a case. But LEO has had a monopoly for a long time. Good-Old-Boys having to pay for their own lawsuits may change their way of violating ordinances.

I hope you never have to call a police for your safety.  People like you don't deserve the protection that they offer.

• ApolloBeachRetiree, Guard Dad and Mrs G like this

#6 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,703 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:17 PM

I hope you never have to call a police for your safety.  People like you don't deserve the protection that they offer.

Police officers don't always know the law, Greatma! I have posted many, many bad-cop videos. 

What the heck are these cops doing to this handcuffed woman, in this video? I wouldn't call the cop on anyone. I have more respect for people than to call the cops who may take them to jail in handcuffs and slam them down, on concrete face first.

Edited by The Postman, 13 February 2018 - 08:18 PM.

#7 Mrs G

Mrs G

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,570 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:30 PM

This reminds me of Paulding County paying the County attorney owner 1mil, to keep SurePip out of the courtrooms. They did SurePip a s Melissa pretty darn CRAPPY. YOU, ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS COUNTY, KNOWS IT!!! I HOPE ALL OF YOU ROT IN HELL, FOR PUTTING HIS FAMILY THROUGH HELL!!!! Thats all Im going to say. R.I.P. THAD. MELISSA, MY PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!
  • The Postman likes this
Do unto others, as you'd have others do unto you!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave The Rest To God.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does!!

Helping a Neighbor in need, is a Blessing, indeed!!! 04/25/2013

#8 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,703 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:40 PM

Paulding County LEO doesn't recognize the codebook when it's in favor of a county citizen. The good-old-boys own the Paulding County ordinance codebook and use citizens taxes money to uphold it in cases that protect the good-old-boys. 

If county officials say you are trespassing on a street even a public street, it doesn't matter what the code says, you're trespassing. Mrs G!   

Edited by The Postman, 18 February 2018 - 11:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics