Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

I can't believe nobody has posted about this?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 fire911

fire911

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:21 PM

I can't believe nobody has posted about all the racial tension that is supposed to be going on between the black and white kids at North Paulding High School.It has been on all three news channels.Especialy chanel 46,it was on there almost everyday this week.If I knew how to post the link I would,but I don't know how.

#2 mimosaflower

mimosaflower

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

This kind of thing has been learned from the parents. Nobody is born to hate others. It is taught in the home. In the musical South Pacific there is a song called "You've go to be carefully taught". There is a line in the song that goes "you've got to be taught, before it's too late to hate all the people your relatives hate" I think it is a crying shame in 2018 we have this kind of stuff going on.
  • lowrider, Dana and jenilyn like this

#3 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,191 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:54 PM

I was surprised when my son who graduated almost 5 years ago said that it was very common at NPH. I guess it will never end. Of course, kids tease and criticize most everything about each other. For many kids school is a hell they can hardly wait to leave. It will never stop until curriculum about behavior is created and taught early way before High school. We quit teaching kids that if they were mean they would go to hell, then punishment became a 3 day vacation at home. We have to do something. 

• Jamie Weaver likes this

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#4 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,805 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 06:58 PM

The apple never falls far from the tree. You don't have to read the commits on pcom very long before realizing what kind of crap they must be teaching their kids.   

Paulding Co. Schools ignores racial bullying in schools

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com...s#ixzz56BgQvsEP

Edited by CitizenCain, 04 February 2018 - 07:05 PM.

• The Postman and TJB like this

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#5 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,379 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:04 PM

I find it's best not to discuss race relations in these parts. I really like my head and I don't want it to explode.
  • lowrider likes this
No man ever stands taller than when he kneels to help another.

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

#6 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,393 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:56 PM

BULLYING is never right, even without racial slurs. The only thing I can figure out is discipline went out the door about 20 years ago and with some parents acting like they do, it’s no wonder there are so many bullies in school.

My granddaughter in 2nd grade had a little girl bullying her and even bit her. Her other grandmother went to see the principal and so far so good. She’s tough and no nonsense.

My grandson (3rd) has a girl in his class that has anger issues. She starts throwing over desks. So she goes to the principals office and that’s it. She’s had her teacher in tears and the kids have to be gathered up to get out of her way. And she’s a big tall girl for her age. And she still there. She did this last year in his class. Why the hell is she still there? And this type of thing happens in every class room.

I don’t have any answers except home schooling, which I’m seriously considering.
  • The Postman and Northerndancer43 like this

#7 mimosaflower

mimosaflower

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:29 PM

Used to, if a kid got in trouble at school they would get punished at home also. Now the parents side wigh the kids against the teachers.
  • tbird, Jamie Weaver, lowrider and 2 others like this

#8 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,940 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:54 PM

The apple never falls far from the tree. You don't have to read the commits on pcom very long before realizing what kind of crap they must be teaching their kids.   

Paulding Co. Schools ignores racial bullying in schools

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com...s#ixzz56BgQvsEP

This letter tells us a lot. Stop this Channel 5 video and read the letter:

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#9 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,769 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:51 PM

there is a huge problem with bullying in paulding schools,  and that is ALL bullying...  some choose to bring more attention to the issue then others do.  and if that attention good or bad brings  attention to the bullying  in schools then so be it..  

• The Postman likes this
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#10 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,940 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 03:13 PM

there is a huge problem with bullying in paulding schools,  and that is ALL bullying...  some choose to bring more attention to the issue then others do.  and if that attention good or bad brings  attention to the bullying  in schools then so be it..  

The school may need to add a class on how to deal with bullies. That will help more than anything else in Paulding County Schools.

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics