Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Eddie Bennett

Would You Let Donald Sleep With Your Wife?

I don't think any man can give or revoke permission for anyone to sleep with his wife. The very idea that it is the husband's call at all is a bit misogynistic... you know like in the woman is your property type of world view.

The vows a husband and wife make to each other are incumbent on each to maintain.

The better question is if you were a woman, would you want to sleep with either of these men ... or, if you don't have that good of an imagination (like dogs) ... which of these men would be a more entertaining sitting in a seedy bar having a drink.

I'm sure dogs would choose Trump because he would have the idea that some of Trumps money would rub off and since Clinton has so much less money comparatively, he would quickly reject him. Heck, Dogs and Trump could sit around talking trash about cheezehole countries where the natives live in huts and all the folks have aids.

Personally, I would prefer to visit with Clinton because we have some mutual friends and experiences.

pubby

There's the old joke where a man asks a woman " If I gave you a million dollars would you sleep with me, sure she replies. OK how about for twenty bucks ? What kind of lady do you think I am ! she says. To which the man replies " I think we have already established that, now were just haggling over the price."

• Like 1

Personally, I would prefer to visit with Clinton because we have some mutual friends and experiences.

pubby

Monica Lewinski did you? Yuck.

I’m starting to catch on how to play this. Here Goes

Speaking of dogs.

Would you let your dog sleep with Hillary Clinton?

• Like 2

I’m starting to catch on how to play this. Here Goes

Speaking of dogs.

Would you let your dog sleep with Hillary Clinton?

At the rate Trump's approval rating is dropping he's going to need to get a dog for the companionship.

https://www.investors.com/politics/everything-is-looking-up-except-for-trumps-approval-rating-ibdtipp-poll/

Edited by CitizenCain

He might just grab her by the *you know what*, but it depends on whether you are his friend.

This si so stupid. Do you not have any morals at all.

Who, Greatma, ME?

I've got a lot more morals an the current President of the United States, Mam!

I don't think any man can give or revoke permission for anyone to sleep with his wife. The very idea that it is the husband's call at all is a bit misogynistic... you know like in the woman is your property type of world view.

The vows a husband and wife make to each other are incumbent on each to maintain.

The better question is if you were a woman, would you want to sleep with either of these men ... or, if you don't have that good of an imagination (like dogs) ... which of these men would be a more entertaining sitting in a seedy bar having a drink.

I'm sure dogs would choose Trump because he would have the idea that some of Trumps money would rub off and since Clinton has so much less money comparatively, he would quickly reject him. Heck, Dogs and Trump could sit around talking trash about cheezehole countries where the natives live in huts and all the folks have aids.

pubby

Exactly, PUBBY!

My question was designed to meet what Conservatives could understand. EMPATHY, you know!

Edited by The Postman

I don't think anyone that continues to support Donald Trump has the right to question anyone else's morals.

• Like 2

"I don't think any man can give or revoke permission for anyone to sleep with his wife. The very idea that it is the husband's call at all is a bit misogynistic... you know like in the woman is your property type of worldview." - PUBBY

Nevertheless, Pubby, the trickery Trump used, in confodence, with his friends cause their wives to get very angry with their husbands. You understand that decent people will sometimes go along to get along in a business setting; don't you?

I don't think anyone that continues to support Donald Trump has the right to question anyone else's morals.

This is rich coming from a guy who supported both Clintons. I agree that Trump is a pig when it comes to women, but Bill makes Trump look like an amateur in that respect. And then Hillary...possibly the most dishonest and lying person ever to run fro president.

• Like 1

Wouldn't that be the wife's decision? What a sexist question. Why does the husband get to decide who the wive sleeps with? Now if they are married both should stay faithful, but still, she gets to decide not the husband.

• Like 2

This is rich coming from a guy who supported both Clintons. I agree that Trump is a pig when it comes to women, but Bill makes Trump look like an amateur in that respect. And then Hillary...possibly the most dishonest and lying person ever to run fro president.

Trump's a pig period. The fact that your willing to overlook, make excuses for and deny that puts you in the same pig pen

Trump's a pig period. The fact that your willing to overlook, make excuses for and deny that puts you in the same pig pen

No matter how often you spew this crap, it doesn't make it true. I've been clear that I have my issues with Trump. But the fact is that he is president, and posting hate all day every day will not change that or make anything better. All it does is make you a mean and nasty individual. And a hypocritical one, at that.

I will also point out again that in reality, we had two choices for president. With all of Trump's issues, the other choice was worse. Besides her awful policies; her lack of morals and extreme corruption make Trump look like a boy scout. You conveniently forget that when you rail against Trump all day every day. You're such a hypocrite!!

• Like 1

Another huge company to give their employees bonuses and create new jobs due to tax cuts.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2018/01/11/fiat-chrysler-citing-tax-cuts-plans-2000-employee-bonuses-and-2500-new-jobs.html

Of course, the loyal Dems don't want to see good news. It interrupts their misery.

Let's see...

Bill Clinton was a sexual predator who was accused of rape and paid off the accuser.

LBJ frequently used racial slurs and constantly bragged at the size of his "Johnson". He even pulled it out at a press conference once to show everyone how big it was. http://gawker.com/lbj-was-obsessed-with-his-dick-1694599317

JFK screwed everything that walked, including Marilyn Monroe.

President Obama showed off his erection to female staffers and reporters aboard AF1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHk8ToWgPCk

Is Cain or TP outraged by any of this? Nope. What hypocrites!! This thread is not about morals, it's about politics.

• Like 2

Let's see...

Bill Clinton was a sexual predator who was accused of rape and paid off the accuser.

LBJ frequently used racial slurs and constantly bragged at the size of his "Johnson". He even pulled it out at a press conference once to show everyone how big it was. http://gawker.com/lbj-was-obsessed-with-his-dick-1694599317

JFK screwed everything that walked, including Marilyn Monroe.

President Obama showed off his erection to female staffers and reporters aboard AF1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHk8ToWgPCk

Is Cain or TP outraged by any of this? Nope. What hypocrites!! This thread is not about morals, it's about politics.

We are not Cuckservatives like Trump appreciates as friends, G D!

Cuckservatives will allow Trump to let their wives listen in, while he gets them to talk some of the locker room talks.

Would you let Bill Clinton sleep with your wife?

Bill Clinton is not as good as Trump at letting Cuckservative wives listen in on so-called lockerroom talk. She is not as apt to get pissed off at me, with Clinton as a friend.