#1 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,500 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:13 PM

Rock throwing teen arrested

Mackinely Graham PrichardEighteen year old Mackinely Graham Pritchard was arrested in conjunction with three recent incidents of rocks being thrown and damaging cars.  Pritchard, of Dallas, Georgia was arrested on December 28, 2017 and charged with three (3) counts of Terroristic Threats/Acts (F).  While these most recent incidents did not involve injuries, other youths doing similar things in other jurisdictions, have been charged with crimes including assault and murder.

The Sheriff's office has been investigating similar incidents over the past few months where one or more individuals  have thrown rocks, bricks, and other objects at cars while they were traveling on GA SR 61 South (Villa Rica Highway) between Winndale Road and Campground School Road.

Sheriff Gary Gulledge noted, “This type of senseless lawlessness will not be tolerated in Paulding County. I commend our Deputies and Detectives for their hard work in putting this individual behind bars. Hopefully our citizens can travel down GA SR 61 South with a better sense of security now that Pritchard is in jail.”

Pritchard is being housed in the Paulding County Jail on an $8,450 bond. Although Pritchard has been arrested, the Criminal Investigations Division of the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office would still like to encourage anyone who may have any information about this case to come forward.

The cases were sporadic in frequency but the incidents were all in the same corridor of GA SR 61 South.

The break in the case occurred on December 22, 2017, when three more vehicles were struck by objects resulting in damage to each vehicle prompting a call to Paulding E-911 on December 23, 2017 reporting suspicious persons in the area.  Deputies with the Uniform Patrol Division located three suspicious individuals in the area of GA SR 61 South and Mustang Drive that evening.

As a result of that field interview with the three individuals, a suspect was generated. On December 28, 2017 the Paulding County Sheriff’s Office reached out to the public via our Social Media pages requesting assistance in this case. We asked any motorist who was traveling in the area of GA SR 61 South and Mustang Drive on December 23, 2017 between the hours of 9:30 PM and 10:00 PM to give us a call if they saw anything or anyone suspicious.

Various units in the Sheriff's Department cooperated including Criminal Investigations Division, the Juvenile Investigations Division, and the Uniform Patrol Division and a suspect identified.  Deputies were able to secure warrants and make an arrest in the case. 
Click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS

#2 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,909 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:28 PM

Mom and Dad must be so proud of their little terrorist. 

I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant, that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any honorable Gentleman will question it.  -John Stuart Mill

#3 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,400 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:22 PM

Mom and Dad must be so proud of their little terrorist.

According to what I read on FB the family says he’s innocent because someone made him do it. And the police forced him to sign a statement and the family now has a “Go Fund Me” to get bail money.

#4 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,890 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:51 AM

According to what I read on FB the family says he’s innocent because someone made him do it. And the police forced him to sign a statement and the family now has a “Go Fund Me” to get bail money.

Someone MADE him do it........... humph

I.I.T.Y.W.I.M.W.Y.B.M.A.D.

You shall find me waiting for you in the old cemetery, under the shade of the magnolia tree.............

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

#5 JYD

JYD

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:58 PM

The DEVIL made me do it. It appears that the parental control had no idea what or where he was at.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PCSO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics