3 replies to this topic

#1 Sbra96

Sbra96

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:06 PM

It really amazes me that when you are a loyal customer for years and  then you notice how the price keeps going up and the work keeps going down and then you find you are lied to in the process. Are you just being took for granted? played for as a fool?

Glad there is still honest people out there. Found this amazing Heating and Air company that didn't charge me an arm and a leg. thank you again Weldon Smith.

[B][COLOR=red][FONT=Times][FONT=Arial][FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7] Syble

#2 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,848 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:54 PM

Pretty much sums up the newspapers, phone companies and cable companies. 

They suddenly find ways to save you money when you call to cancel.

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#3 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:45 PM

Appreciate the recommendation, needed a little electrical work done. Checked their site and they do electrical so I'm inclined to give them a try off that info and this post. Just wanted to ask if this is somebody you're gonna be using going forward or was it just a one time save kinda deal?

Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

#4 Sbra96

Sbra96

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:32 AM

Appreciate the recommendation, needed a little electrical work done. Checked their site and they do electrical so I'm inclined to give them a try off that info and this post. Just wanted to ask if this is somebody you're gonna be using going forward or was it just a one time save kinda deal?

I will continue to use them, as long as I am treated right. Yes they are new to me and don't charge you an arm and a leg. They were also very friendly and explained everything. and I didn't feel talk down to. I bought my unit from the people that I was using and  I bet I have paid for it twice already. First $189.00 for maintenance every year. or my warranty wasn't any good. then after 5 yrs. my warranty had expired. even tho` I have been told that there is a 10 yr warranty on Amana parts. (I bought the parts after the first 5 yrs. and they always found something wrong. I was told that my freeon was low and since they put some in it last yr. ( they said)  well for 1900. they would fix it . so when I called these other guys, it was not low at all. I called them and told them I thought I should get my money back. (Which they have told me they would put it back in my account) but I couldn't trust them again. They also was going to put a sequenser (whatever that is  hope I spelled it right for 200  close to 300 and Smith did it for $88.00. So good luck with them and tell them Syble Brabham gave them a heads up.

[B][COLOR=red][FONT=Times][FONT=Arial][FONT=Geneva][SIZE=7] Syble

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics