Paulding.com

Michael Flynn to plea guilty today for lying to the FBI

Even worse, she lied to the whole country.

And I suppose you think that Trump is a paragon of veracity? I could accept that only in a world of pink unicorns.

Flynn who?

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/flynn-who-for-the-stock-market-its-all-about-tax-cuts-and-the-santa-rally-2017-12-02?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

I get tickled when I see President Trump attacked, then usually in less than 24 hours the truth comes out. I expect just like all of the other attacks, this story result in the attacker's lunch getting eaten by the truth.

You're watching too much Fox.

It's all Flynn-sanity.

The leftists have all peed their britches in excitement over something that happened last Feb.

For every vote the Russians allegedly diverted to DJT, I can show you 5 tombstones that faithfully vote Democrat.

Lets see, here the top national security advisor for a president who has been in office less than a year pleads guilty to a felony and promises to spill the beans on collusion and corruption and you think leftists are peeing on themselves. You better check your shorts for a load of the smelly brown stuff.

pubby

I guess Joy Behar got punked yesterday with the rest of the Trump haters.

***BREAKING***

ABC News claimed Donald Trump had directed his eventual National Security Adviser Michael Flynn to contact the Russians while running for president as a candidate.

The whole report was a fraud.

We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error we made yesterday. The reporting conveyed by Brian Ross during the special report had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process. As a result of our continued reporting over the next several hours ultimately we determined the information was wrong and we corrected the mistake on air and online.

It is vital we get the story right and retain the trust we have built with our audience –- these are our core principles. We fell far short of that yesterday. Effective immediately, Brian Ross will be suspended for four weeks without pay.

• Like 3

And I suppose you think that Trump is a paragon of veracity? I could accept that only in a world of pink unicorns.

pubby

Nope, never said any such thing. You're the one with the double standard.

[A] clarification tonight on something one of Flynn's confidants told us and we reported earlier today," Ross said on the program. "He said the president had asked Flynn to contact Russia during the campaign. He's now clarifying that saying, according to Flynn, candidate Trump asked him during the campaign to find ways to repair relations with Russia and other world hot spots. And then after the election, the president-elect asked him to contact Russia on issues including working together to fight ISIS."

Breaking from AP news

WASHINGTON (AP) — A veteran FBI counterintelligence agent was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s team investigating Russian election meddling after the discovery of an exchange of text messages seen as potentially anti-President Donald Trump, a person familiar with the matter said Saturday.

• Like 1

Breaking from AP news

WASHINGTON (AP) — A veteran FBI counterintelligence agent was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s team investigating Russian election meddling after the discovery of an exchange of text messages seen as potentially anti-President Donald Trump, a person familiar with the matter said Saturday.

I see this as a good thing. We don't need people with an obvious bias conducting important investigations. With that said, be patient folks, this isn't over.

• Like 4

Breaking from AP news

Breaking from AP news

I wonder what sheeple like Cain and pubby will do when they finally have to admit that it was Hillery and her people who were plying footsies with the Russians and the Democrats concocted most of the Trump/Russian stuff?

• Like 3

You're watching too much Fox.

pubby

You used to be good reporter too before you became obsessed writing for the left. I think I remember you being a thorn in Chairman Hollis's side. I bet he ran when he saw you coming.

This story about Flynn sure has changed on all the networks.

I long for the day news reporters return to reporting news instead of creating drama.

• Like 4

I wonder what sheeple like Cain and pubby will do when they finally have to admit that it was Hillery and her people who were plying footsies with the Russians and the Democrats concocted most of the Trump/Russian stuff?

Amazing, I was just wondering what sheeple like GD and dogs will do when they actually wake up and see the kleptocrats from Russia bought the liar in chief lock, stock and barrel and the entire Trump populism was the biggest con, not to mention, transfer of wealth from the middle class to the - what do you call them elites or gods - I'll go with royal wannabes myself.

The one thing that I will point out is that the position of the right being fore square against redistribution of wealth on principle is now in the trash pile along with all the other hypocrisies. Seriously, passage of this tax bill, an obvious effort at what some are calling reparation of cash from the middle class to the wealthy, establishes the right of a simple majority of the government to redistribute wealth without question.

I know that the right is going to try its best to hold onto power by any means but the idea of moral superiority or limits on actions based on principles of moderation are out the window because with this bill, you guys jumped right off the right side of the flat earth you inhabit and you are not even dangling by a thread.

You used to be good reporter too before you became obsessed writing for the left. I think I remember you being a thorn in Chairman Hollis's side. I bet he ran when he saw you coming.

This story about Flynn sure has changed on all the networks.

I long for the day news reporters return to reporting news instead of creating drama.

Mojo:

The press knows there is more, much more, to what is going on than what is being reported. Back when this all started, the Trump folks said there were no contacts; now there are dozens of documented contacts.

The question is not what Robert Mueller knows or Michael Flynn or even Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin; each were players in a play that has the leadership of the future of the world at its center. It is a big trucking deal if a group of billionaire oligarchs, kleptocrats, plutocrats and con men can corrupt the electoral system of the leading super power on earth and by doing so - essentially pull a coup d'état reorienting the direction of the world.

While you may not find it bothersome, the idea that those of extreme wealth are those who will rule this new world order that emerging with the Trump-Putin axis plans to rule without input from the balance - nay vast majority of humanity. To me it represents a significant retrenchment of the ultra-wealthy - people who are even more exclusive than the two percent of nobility of the middle ages whose ideas of privilege by birth were steamrolled by the ideas of the enlightenment.

I find that disturbing and contrary to the quote, originally attributed to Theordore Parker but later attributed to Martin Luther King, Jr that reads:

The Arc of the Moral Universe Is Long, But It Bends Toward Justice

A world organized around the prerogatives of the very wealthy for their benefit and not to the benefit of all men is a departure from that trend begun with the enlightenment as it will not bend toward justice.

We know that culturally from the conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones to the actions of anarchy - tear the system down - by Steve Bannon to motivations of villians in Ian Fleming novels which imagine nefarious conspiracies aimed at subjugation of peoples and nations for the individual benefit of the conspirators whose combination of wealth, power and intent is at its heart evil.

That there may even be competing nefarious forces at play in contest of the interests that will ultimately determine the future of the world and planet. More than one conspiracy represents a choice and there is in any choice a qualitative difference in the way average or even above average people are treated in this coming future. The principle that unites us as a nation is we assert the right to an honest choice and we do that by insisting on honest, transparent elections. If we have a doubt, and since three million more Americans made a different choice than the outcome, we will find out through legitimate investigation of what the TRUCK is going on.

Do know I would have had a lot more confidence in Donald Trump if he had proclaimed upon taking office his intention to determine exactly what influences were present from foreign powers in his election but I think, if anything, he has been obstructing the efforts to discover the truth by lying again and again and again.

During the campaign, Donald Trump pledged the following: “No tax cut for the rich, no cut to Medicaid, re-imposition of Glass-Steagall, new tariffs on foreign imports, end to carried interest loophole, universal health coverage.” I mean he says and you assert that he is keeping his promises, but either he is lying and you're covering up his lies. Or did he just lie to those whom you and he think 'don't count?'

Russia just signed a deal with Egypt for access of their military to Egyptian military airports and air space - airports we built, by the way. His state department, which he gutted, has yet to enforce the sanctions against Russia that were placed on them by Obama and confirmed by overwhelming votes of the Congress. His retrenchment and even not too subtle tweets against our traditional allies have created distrust for America and our leadership across the globe creating a vacuum that Russia and China are eager to fill. He's retreated on NATO and the Paris Accords. His rejection of the Iranian deal without just cause is nothing more than a flakyness that proclaims Amerca's word is worthless. His anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican diatribes have destroyed relations with our closest neighbors to the south.

About the only thing he could do to further destroy America's credibility is nuke North Korea ... and the nut job is well on his way toward making that disaster a reality.

And every one of those actions weaken America and destroy our credible leadership in the world and enhance the foreign policies of Russia and China.

One of the likely outcomes is the abandonment of the US Dollar as the standard for trade. With out trade deficits that alone will be like a treble tax on our economy as the oligarchs of the world will disengage from our currency and demand payment, in what, Rubles?

You think this ride is a wonderful thing but without understanding the big picture, including our role as the world leader in bringing, however quickly or slowly it was happening, the world toward greater justice, the down side of this disaster has not yet come home to roost.

The poverty of the Appalachians and the misery of coal country is beckoning and Donal Trump and the kleptocrats and oligarchs of the world are looking with glee knowing their wealth will allow them and their families to avoid the massive changes in expectations, from owning one's home to the self-fulfilling notion that folks will lose access to a social safety net, that is to come.

pubby

pubby

Did the Russians use the internet to spread propaganda and fake news? Probably. Did it influence the last presidential election? Doubtful. You Democrats like to claim it did because you're still trying to justify Hillary's stunning defeat. But I seriously doubt that the Ruskies had any significant effect on our election. What I would suspect them of doing is contributing to some of the civil unrest and division we see today.

Indeed, the Democrats have used the internet for many years to spread propaganda. They have thousands of paid trolls that work forums and other forms of social media. My suspicions are that we've seen them right here on your forum. I've banned a many of them on the huge international site I help manage, and I've seen so many I have learned to quickly recognize their m/o.

The GOP has tried it too, but they generally sucked at it. However, Trump had his own propaganda machine going during the election. That's how he destroyed Ted Cruz. Google a site called printly.com to find out more. This is one of many reasons I opposed Trump (rather adamantly) during the primaries.

I'm more worried about our own political parties and special interest groups influencing elections than I am the Russians. The Dems are just using the whole Russian mess to try and get back into power. You guys have blown this crap so out of proportion it's ridiculous! And quite hypocritical, given that Hillary sold out to Putin while she was SOS. That's another reason you guys keep pushing the Russia thing, to try and cover up scandals such as Uranium 1.

Destroy America and weaken our position in the world? The Democrats have done plenty of that, especially during Obama's eight years.

Mojo:

The press knows there is more, much more, to what is going on than what is being reported. Back when this all started, the Trump folks said there were no contacts; now there are dozens of documented contacts...

pubby

The press knows there are story's out there. But because of their own political bias, advertising income and desire for ratings... They now create their own FAKE NEWS. And we aren't eating it up any longer. This is why Donald Trump has such a social media following that is growing daily. Edited by mojo413