10 replies to this topic

#1 mimosaflower

mimosaflower

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:34 PM

For Christmas do you prefer wrapping paper or bags? I like both. But clothes are neater in a box and wrapped. What do you like?

#2 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,268 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 07:50 PM

I say both. Depends on the present.
  • gemini52272 likes this
No man ever stands taller than when he kneels to help another.

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

#3 october

october

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:08 PM

Both

#4 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,401 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:20 AM

I say both. Depends on the present.

^ Agree

• gemini52272 likes this
Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#5 Stonewall

Stonewall

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:37 AM

Both.

#6 MsGaStorm

MsGaStorm

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:24 AM

My entire life I was a wrapping paper only type of person. I even went as far as using ribbon to tied around the gifts and make pretty bows. Then as the carpal tunnel and other issues caused worsening pain in my hands, I started adding bags. So now we have both! LOL Go to QVC.com and they have 25 to 75 piece bag sets for fairly cheap while also being pretty. Happy Thanksgiving!

"Either fate IS funny or God has a FANTASTIC sense of humor!!" - Me

"We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be." - Angel

#7 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,305 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:24 AM

Both.

#8 JSC

JSC

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:01 AM

For Christmas do you prefer wrapping paper or bags? I like both. But clothes are neater in a box and wrapped. What do you like?

I like wrapping presents unless it is an odd shaped gift that you cant find a box for.  And I think it is more exciting to unwrap a gift than pull it from a bag. Especially for kids.

#9 rednekkhikkchikk

rednekkhikkchikk

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:49 PM

Whatever works for any particular item.  I used to do the wrapping with ribbon and made my own pretty bows, but after a point decided it wasn't worth the time, effort and money for something that would go straight into the trash largely unnoticed...

"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion". - Sir Francis Bacon

"The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop". -P. J. O'Rourke

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." ~Frank Zappa

"All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right, and not what is established." -Aristotle

"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." -Thomas Jefferson

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority." -Noah Webster

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking". - AA Milne

#10 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,616 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:57 PM

both 

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#11 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,126 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:32 PM

To me wrapping is more personal. However bags are so easy. For Christmas I wrap. Rug rat birthday parties I bag.
  • mrshoward likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics