#1 juleebella

juleebella

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,239 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:54 PM

In the Hope of Newness.

OK, so maybe late afternoon/early evening is not the best time to eat there, but good grief!  Four employees, and just the two of us.  Place was dirty (we should have left, but there aren't many options in New Hope on Sundays), and we felt like we were intruding on their personal good time gathering.  Food was good, but it took at least 25 minutes to get it.  I'm talking WH, not Legal Seafood or Ruth's Chris.  Pretty bad experience.

• OSU likes this

#2 OSU

OSU

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:21 PM

In the Hope of Newness.

OK, so maybe late afternoon/early evening is not the best time to eat there, but good grief!  Four employees, and just the two of us.  Place was dirty (we should have left, but there aren't many options in New Hope on Sundays), and we felt like we were intruding on their personal good time gathering.  Food was good, but it took at least 25 minutes to get it.  I'm talking WH, not Legal Seafood or Ruth's Chris.  Pretty bad experience.

. We go for breakfast once in a blue moon but like you said there's not much to choose from in this neck of the woods...and why do they always yell? I mean they aren't 2 feet away from each other and they holler like their across the street...but the food is not to bad

#3 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,434 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:15 PM

Every restaurant has a bad day now and then. Maybe their help doesn't show up, they get hit with unexpected business, lots of things can go wrong and somethings it's beyond their control.

I never publicly condemn a business for one bad experience unless they did something intentionally or have a policy that is unethical.

Maybe you should give them another chance. The business in question is actually a great company who runs a highly organized operation. We do some work for them and they are a joy to work with!

• watcher and mojo413 like this

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics