No replies to this topic

#1 rednekkhikkchikk

rednekkhikkchikk

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:32 AM

On my way to work there were two dogs running in and out of the highway from a driveway on 61 N just south of the creek.  One was a large boxer type dog, I think, and it had a collar.  The other was a smaller white and tan/buff long coated dog, maybe a collie mix of some kind.    They were not visible to northbound traffic due because they were just over a slight rise and traffic was heavy.  Just wanted to make someone aware in case they got out of a fence or enclosure without anyone's knowledge.  I blew the horn and they ran back into the driveway but I saw in my rearview mirror that the smaller one was headed back to the road.

Dangerous for all involved, but especially the dogs.

"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion". - Sir Francis Bacon

"The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop". -P. J. O'Rourke

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." ~Frank Zappa

"All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right, and not what is established." -Aristotle

"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." -Thomas Jefferson

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority." -Noah Webster

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking". - AA Milne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics