• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 28,140 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:50 AM

When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a tortoise balanced on top, that's a post tortoise." The old farmer saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there, to begin with."

22491630_10160025574680347_4012409770947123222_n.jpg

• hitch, CitizenCain and Domestic Violence by Proxy like this

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#2 Blondiega1

Blondiega1

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,811 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:35 PM

huh.......I saw this exact same thing posted about Obama.

• ApolloBeachRetiree and watcher like this

I.I.T.Y.W.I.M.W.Y.B.M.A.D.

You shall find me waiting for you in the old cemetery, under the shade of the magnolia tree.............

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

#3 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:41 PM

The middle part of a joke I can't tell on here:

"What ya got under that hat young man?"

"I gots the worlds fastest turtle under here preacher."

"Well now, I'd like to see that. Lift the hat a little and give me a peek boy."

"No sir, I caint's do that. He's bad fast. He'll gets away."

"Well then, you lift the hat and I'll grab'em."

If u know it, u grinned.

Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

#4 mm12

mm12

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:00 PM

:good:  :good:  :db:  :db: that is the best laugh I have had all week. I was already thinking of him before I saw the picture.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics