Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Georgia angler sets new record with 93-lb. catfish

The pond at Mt. Tabor Park has huge fish in it. I didn't realize until a month ago when my son and I were feeding the geese and these giant fish started swimming up. I think they're koi fish but I know nothing about fish. Now we go to the park just to feed and watch the huge fish. And hide rocks...

If you caught a trophy cat like that, would you have it stuffed and mounted or would you have a feast?

Personally, I like the taste of catfish. For the record, while this is definitely a large Blue catfish, in the context of all catfish species; some of which have been reported to expand to over 600lbs, this baby is a 93-lb weakling; so to speak. (world record catfish)

pubby

If you caught a trophy cat like that, would you have it stuffed and mounted or would you have a feast?

Personally, I like the taste of catfish. For the record, while this is definitely a large Blue catfish, in the context of all catfish species; some of which have been reported to expand to over 600lbs, this baby is a 93-lb weakling; so to speak. (world record catfish)

pubby

I like catfish as well, but I heard the really large ones do not taste all that good.