Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

We Are Afraid Of ISIS? Why? America Has Way More Criminals. Here Are The Statistics.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

America is home to only 5% of the population of the world, but it is home to 25% of the world's prisoners. 

Locking up that many humans, and the cops still have to kill some of them? But, that didn't keep a man from killing 59 innocent people and wounding 515, in Los Vagus. 

This country is home to a lot of mean people. 

Who's running this country?  Whoever it is should study law and order in the form of justice.   

Edited by The Postman, 07 October 2017 - 10:19 PM.

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#2 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:21 PM

You're just one big ball of confusion.

Golly gee willickers.

#3 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 11:33 PM

You're just one big ball of confusion.

I'm happy, E Z that you think I am confused. That makes you easier to trap. Being too stupid to let go of the cash so you can get your hand out of the trap, will get you captured. 

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#4 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:53 AM

I'm happy, E Z that you think I am confused. That makes you easier to trap. Being too stupid to let go of the cash so you can get your hand out of the trap, will get you captured. 

Still drinking a lot are ya?

• ApolloBeachRetiree likes this
Golly gee willickers.

#5 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:46 AM

Still drinking a lot are ya?

I drink a lot of water, EZ! But, the issue is not about how much I drink, because how many criminals I live with, in this country, is more important. in this thread. 

I don't have to repeat myself because you are smart enough to know that a country who is audacious enough to direct criminality onto other countries, and their citizenship, should look at themselves in the mirror. How can we blame the fact that we have so many convicts and potential criminals to somewhere else in the world? 

Do you turn a blind eye to that, while you are being so concerned about my drinking habits?    

Edited by The Postman, 08 October 2017 - 11:46 AM.

#6 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:48 AM

I drink a lot of water, EZ! But, the issue is not about how much I drink, because how many criminals I live with, in this country, is more important. in this thread. 

I don't have to repeat myself because you are smart enough to know that a country who is audacious enough to direct criminality onto other countries, and their citizenship, should look at themselves in the mirror. How can we blame the fact that we have so many convicts and potential criminals to somewhere else in the world? 

Do you turn a blind eye to that, while you are being so concerned about my drinking habits?    

What do you propose that should be done to prevent crime from occurring in this country?

Golly gee willickers.

#7 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:22 PM

What do you propose that should be done to prevent crime from occurring in this country?

I'd damn sure stop shining a beacon on other countries citizens, and start looking at my own friends and families. The diplomacy should start right here. Instead of blaming other people it would make more sense to vote for reasonable politicians.

Good politicians pay no attention to the American Legislative Exchange Council. Those people are only a bunch of fugging lobbyists.    

#8 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:14 PM

I'd damn sure stop shining a beacon on other countries citizens, and start looking at my own friends and families. The diplomacy should start right here. Instead of blaming other people it would make more sense to vote for reasonable politicians.

Good politicians pay no attention to the American Legislative Exchange Council. Those people are only a bunch of fugging lobbyists.    

So you are for isolation.

Golly gee willickers.

#9 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:42 PM

So you are for isolation.

In your imagination, E Z! It's weird though. 

#10 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:04 PM

In your imagination, E Z! It's weird though. 

Here's what you said:

I'd damn sure stop shining a beacon on other countries citizens, and start looking at my own friends and families. The diplomacy should start right here.

Sure sounds like isolationism to me.

• ApolloBeachRetiree likes this
Golly gee willickers.

#11 Guard Dad

Guard Dad

The Propaganda Buster

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,434 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:56 PM

Anyone who wonders what is wrong with this country need only read the leftist posts on this forum to find their answer.

• ApolloBeachRetiree and mojo413 like this

"The belief is that the political incorrectness involved in the discussion will destroy the community" - posted by pubby on 10-22-16

No, pubby; the only thing free speech will destroy are lies. - Guard Dad

#12 ApolloBeachRetiree

ApolloBeachRetiree

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,765 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:34 AM

I don't think you got answer to this question. You got a diversion.

The left whines and complains; they always have and they always will. The best solution is to give them California, cut it off and let it float out into the Pacific with all of them on it.

Edited by ApolloBeachRetiree, 09 October 2017 - 05:35 AM.

Hillary was a terrible candidate. Plain and simple.

The Hildabeast IS a despicable CESSPOOL of CORRUPTION.

#13 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:01 AM

The left whines and complains; they always have and they always will. The best solution is to give them California, cut it off and let it float out into the Pacific with all of them on it.

Not at all surprising that a group that believes a two thousand mile long wall will solve our immigration problems would also suggest we float the state of California out into the Pacific . 

"Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump,"

#14 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,436 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 06:30 AM

ISIS is being systematically decimated in Iraq and Syria... 

:good:  

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#15 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:48 AM

Conservatives are very upset, in this country! They are wondering where we developed the audacity to mess with their way of life. 

Edited by The Postman, 09 October 2017 - 10:48 AM.

#16 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:54 PM

They can't answer the question because they know it's impossible to prevent all crime.

Golly gee willickers.

#17 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:57 PM

Not at all surprising that a group that believes a two thousand mile long wall will solve our immigration problems would also suggest we float the state of California out into the Pacific . 

The wall acts as a strong deterrent to illegally crossing the border.  What must also be done is take away any opportunities for illegals to gain employment, as well as being able to benefit from our welfare programs.  Students should only be able to attend our public schools if they and their parents are citizens in this country or here legally as immigrants.

Golly gee willickers.

#18 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 03:52 PM

The wall acts as a strong deterrent to illegally crossing the border.  What must also be done is take away any opportunities for illegals to gain employment, as well as being able to benefit from our welfare programs.  Students should only be able to attend our public schools if they and their parents are citizens in this country or here legally as immigrants.

Anyone that pays taxes has as much of a right as you do to send their children to school. 

• The Postman likes this
"Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump,"

#19 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:51 PM

Anyone that pays taxes has as much of a right as you do to send their children to school. 

People in this country illegally shouldn't be able to get a job.

Golly gee willickers.

#20 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:14 PM

People in this country illegally shouldn't be able to get a job.

White people hired them to come here, E Z! They are too damn lazy to work for themselves. And, illegals work for less money and don't complain about bad working conditions. Employers of illegals don't furnish any kind of insurance. When they are through with them they tell them to leave. 

Good Christian white people do this. They try to pay as little tax as possible and try to work as little as possible, unless they are sitting on their a$$ at their job. 

d5b.jpg

#21 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

White people hired them to come here, E Z! They are too damn lazy to work for themselves. And, illegals work for less money and don't complain about bad working conditions. Employers of illegals don't furnish any kind of insurance. When they are through with them they tell them to leave. 

Good Christian white people do this. They try to pay as little tax as possible and try to work as little as possible, unless they are sitting on their a$$ at their job. 

d5b.jpg

Why do you assume "good Christian white people" are the ones hiring illegals?  What facts can you shed on this?  Are they really good Christian white Democrats.  That would make some sense as to why liberals are so accepting of allowing people to enter our country illegally; gives them cheap labor.

Golly gee willickers.

#22 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:09 AM

Why do you assume "good Christian white people" are the ones hiring illegals?  What facts can you shed on this?  Are they really good Christian white Democrats.  That would make some sense as to why liberals are so accepting of allowing people to enter our country illegally; gives them cheap labor.

Democrats in name only might do that. But, Republicans are up front with their hypocrisy! 

#23 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

Democrats in name only might do that. But, Republicans are up front with their hypocrisy! 

The DNC gave jobs to illegals to work at the Democratic National convention.

Golly gee willickers.

#24 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:18 AM

They were Democrats in name only. Republican Christians hire illegals, not Democrats. Republican Christians strated hiring Mexicans back years ago and paid to get Mexicans transported.

That was known as the  Bracero program.

https://en.wikipedia...Bracero_program

#25 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,556 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:52 PM

And the president brings in immigrants to work at his Mar-a-Largo resort in a report in The Hill this past summer. So much for hiring American workers.

pubby

#26 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:39 PM

They were Democrats in name only. Republican Christians hire illegals, not Democrats. Republican Christians strated hiring Mexicans back years ago and paid to get Mexicans transported.

That was known as the  Bracero program.

https://en.wikipedia...Bracero_program

So those who run the DNC are Democrats in name only?

And the president brings in immigrants to work at his Mar-a-Largo resort in a report in The Hill this past summer. So much for hiring American workers.

pubby

Please cite your source.

Golly gee willickers.

#27 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:41 PM

Please cite your source.

If they are like you say they are, E Z, they damn sure are Democrats in name only. 

Edited by The Postman, 10 October 2017 - 07:49 PM.

#28 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:48 PM

Trump was using foreigners here on visas.  If they have a visa, they are here LEGALLY.

Golly gee willickers.

#29 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:03 PM

So if they have a visa card it means they have good enough credit to work for Trump?

Oh, I see! 

#30 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

So if they have a visa card it means they have good enough credit to work for Trump?

Oh, I see! 

Are you just pretending to be stupid?

Golly gee willickers.

#31 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,556 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:47 PM

Please cite your source.

sorry, I thought I had clicked on the right link.  The Hill link: click

BTW:  You do know that many, possibly as many as half of the 'illegals' here arrived here with legal visas.

pubby

#32 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:47 PM

Are you just pretending to be stupid?

I was just doing you like you do me, E Z! Asking me how many is many? Hell, I don't know. 

#33 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:50 PM

sorry, I thought I had clicked on the right link.  The Hill link: click

BTW:  You do know that many, possibly as many as half of the 'illegals' here arrived here with legal visas.

pubby

Many are here that overstayed their visas, true.  Are you saying we shouldn't issue visas anymore?  The problem with those who overstay is a lack of enforcement on the part of those who are supposed to enforce immigration laws.  Please don't give a response that states they don't have enough people, because that would be nothing more than a BS excuse.

I was just doing you like you do me, E Z! Asking me how many is many? Hell, I don't know. 

If you have no idea how to answer the question, then why do keep making posts that gives the impression you believe nearly every cop in the country is a crook?

Golly gee willickers.

#34 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:52 PM

Many are here that overstayed their visas, true.  Are you saying we shouldn't issue visas anymore?  The problem with those who overstay is a lack of enforcement on the part of those who are supposed to enforce immigration laws.  Please don't give a response that states they don't have enough people, because that would be nothing more than a BS excuse.

If you have no idea how to answer the question, then why do keep making posts that gives the impression you believe nearly every cop in the country is a crook?

EZ, do you use your arms, and upper body, on your job. or do you sit on A$$ a lot? You sure do get a lot of impressions from Pubby. What kind of impression do get from your chair when you get up. are there two impressions? 

Edited by The Postman, 10 October 2017 - 10:55 PM.

#35 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,556 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:02 AM

I think the point is that someone who says America first ought to at least make an effort to hire Americans for wait and cook jobs at an American resort.  That said, it is irresponsible for him to bring people in on a work visa because some of them are, percentage wise, going to violate the law making him complicit in illegal immigration as they wouldn't have the opportunity without getting the visa in the first place. 

It just seems he is so anti-immigration that his use of the work visa program, given its abuse, is just hypocritical.  After all, it helps him shave his costs over hiring American so he is using the immigration laws he thinks are too lax to put money in his pocket by increasing supply in the labor market. 

Of course I'm not surprised because Trump is for anything that puts money in Trump's pocket as he earns his Republican bonafide's every time the register goes ka-ching.

pubby

#36 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:44 AM

EZ, do you use your arms, and upper body, on your job. or do you sit on A$$ a lot? You sure do get a lot of impressions from Pubby. What kind of impression do get from your chair when you get up. are there two impressions? 

I use my arms and upper body a lot and I am not overweight.  In fact, it would be a safe bet to say that I'm in much better physical condition than pubby and you.  Want to throw another insult my way?  Go ahead.

Golly gee willickers.

#37 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:48 AM

I think the point is that someone who says America first ought to at least make an effort to hire Americans for wait and cook jobs at an American resort.  That said, it is irresponsible for him to bring people in on a work visa because some of them are, percentage wise, going to violate the law making him complicit in illegal immigration as they wouldn't have the opportunity without getting the visa in the first place. 

It just seems he is so anti-immigration that his use of the work visa program, given its abuse, is just hypocritical.  After all, it helps him shave his costs over hiring American so he is using the immigration laws he thinks are too lax to put money in his pocket by increasing supply in the labor market. 

Of course I'm not surprised because Trump is for anything that puts money in Trump's pocket as he earns his Republican bonafide's every time the register goes ka-ching.

pubby

I tell you what pubby, high-tech companies like Microsoft, Apple, even Disney and others claim there are skilled jobs they cannot find qualified Americans to fill them with, so they hire people with H-1B visas.  Are you blasting them; especially since what they say is not true at all? 

I'd prefer every employer in this country make it a priority to hire Americans first.  Now if they did that, you and the left would accuse them of discriminating against immigrants to include those here illegally.  One excuse common among the left is the illegals are doing jobs Americans won't do.

Golly gee willickers.

#38 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,556 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:45 AM

I would say that those companies you mention are multi-national outfits and have world-wide markets but then I guess, to be fair, one would have to admit that Trump, who has properties and licensed his name in places like Turkey and Abu Dabi, garnered trademarks in China (in a rather questionable deal after he was named President) and, while campaigning for President was angling to develop Trump Tower Moscow also makes him a multi-national corporation.

So, I guess I really need to blame dummies like you for electing the ceo of a multinational corporation as president who, notably, refuses to divest himself of his control over his multinational empire.

That he lied by claiming to be an American Nationalist, well I guess you also like liars.  How else could you stoop so low as to defend his self-serving inconsistency on immigration or even nationalism.

pubby

#39 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:12 PM

I would say that those companies you mention are multi-national outfits and have world-wide markets but then I guess, to be fair, one would have to admit that Trump, who has properties and licensed his name in places like Turkey and Abu Dabi, garnered trademarks in China (in a rather questionable deal after he was named President) and, while campaigning for President was angling to develop Trump Tower Moscow also makes him a multi-national corporation.

So, I guess I really need to blame dummies like you for electing the ceo of a multinational corporation as president who, notably, refuses to divest himself of his control over his multinational empire.

That he lied by claiming to be an American Nationalist, well I guess you also like liars.  How else could you stoop so low as to defend his self-serving inconsistency on immigration or even nationalism.

pubby

If you want to talk about liars, then what about Obama, Pelosi, Schummer, et al?

Golly gee willickers.

#40 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:41 PM

I use my arms and upper body a lot and I am not overweight.  In fact, it would be a safe bet to say that I'm in much better physical condition than pubby and you.  Want to throw another insult my way?  Go ahead.

I just don't think you'd make a decent wart on Pubby's a$$, E Z! Of course, that is my opinion! But, I think I'm right on that. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics