Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

Do you stand for our veterans? or the kneelers?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
143 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:21 PM

Should Budweiser keep sponsoring the NFL? They want your feedback. Do you stand for kneelers? Let them know how you feel! Call 1-800-DIAL BUD (342-5283) and press 1 for their stand on the NFL and then leave a message.

BOYCOTT The NFL and their sponsors. 

I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
(Rhett Butler speaking to Miss Scarlett)

#2 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,376 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:29 PM

Why can't you support both?  They are not in conflict with each other for support.

• juleebella, TJB, jenilyn and 1 other like this
Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#3 JYD

JYD

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:43 PM

I lost to many friends in Vietnam who stood up for the anthem and old glory. If you can't respect the flag and anthem where you live--- MOVE AWAY --
  • El Zorro, DallasRED, dallasbrowneyes and 2 others like this

#4 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:55 PM

Trying to connect the two is a red herring propagated by our Con Man in Charge to distract and fire up the cornbread crowd, I assume to change the subject from his failed presidency. That and he seems to enjoy controversy and chaos.    

• juleebella, TJB, OSU and 2 others like this
"Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump,"

#5 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,520 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:21 PM

I stand with my Country and those who bled for it. If the NFL players want to protest they should do it another way. I will never watch another NFL game. I hope they like the results of choosing the wrong way to show free speech. There is always a consequence. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. 

• Lady Raider, DallasRED, Dana and 2 others like this

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” ~~George Orwell

There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.........

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."~~ Edward R. Murrow   

#6 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:38 PM

I stand with my Country and those who bled for it. If the NFL players want to protest they should do it another way.

The purpose of protest is to make people uncomfortable with the status quo. But in this case you can thank your president for taking a little noticed silent protest by a handful of athletes that has been going on for a year and blowing it up to national proportions. You have been played.

Edited by CitizenCain, 02 October 2017 - 02:01 PM.

• juleebella, TJB, OSU and 1 other like this

#7 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,436 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 01:40 PM

I stand with our Veterans as a proud American...

Grateful to be born in the greatest nation on earth...

That song brings tears to my eyes every single time...

:good:  

• DallasRED, Dana, dallasbrowneyes and 1 other like this
A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#8 Dana

Dana

PEACE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,539 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:28 PM

Another proud American, standing with our vets, here!
  • mrshoward, DallasRED, dallasbrowneyes and 1 other like this

There but for the grace of God, go I.

#9 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,204 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:33 PM

I stand with standers and kneelers. #freedom
  • juleebella, TJB, OSU and 1 other like this
No man ever stands taller than when he kneels to help another.

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

#10 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,538 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:39 PM

I stand  for our flag and National Anthems  I have not watched the NFL since all of this started back  last year with that football player who started kneeling, and now has no job..  this all started why before President Trump was even in office...   he just made his feelings known and was not afraid to say it...   he is not known for his good bed side manner.... he could have chosen his words better... but it is what it is.. and I agree with  him... 

• El Zorro, DallasRED, Dana and 2 others like this
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#11 Shananigans

Shananigans

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:59 PM

I don't give 2 cheezes about football, but I keep my politics to myself at work. They are at work.

#12 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:07 PM

never-be-afraid-to-stand-up-for-what-you

#13 Captain Rhett Butler

Captain Rhett Butler

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

NFL TV ratings continue to fall....http://www.breitbart...l-ratings-tank/

Imagine that! Folks watch football to watch football, not see athletes kneel in protest. 

• DallasRED and Dana like this
I've always thought a good lashing with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
(Rhett Butler speaking to Miss Scarlett)

#14 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,520 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:31 PM

The purpose of protest is to make people uncomfortable with the status quo. But in this case you can thank your president for taking a little noticed silent protest by a handful of athletes that has been going on for a year and blowing it up to national proportions. You have been played.

I haven't been played cause I don't play with folks who thumb their noses at the people who pay to see them play. They are spoiled little rich guys who don't have a clue in many cases what or who they are protesting. They need to play ball and stop it or go broke but what do I care. They won't get my money....

• Lady Raider, DallasRED and Dana like this

“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” ~~George Orwell

#15 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:06 PM

I stood for Bud better before they sold out to InBev.

InBev was formed following the acquisition of American brewer Anheuser-Busch by Belgian-Brazilian brewer.

I still like Bud but since the take over by The Belgiam-Brezilian brewer, I just drink it because it tases the same.  

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#16 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:29 PM

I haven't been played cause I don't play with folks you thumb their noses at the people who pay to see them play. They are spoiled little rich guys who don't have a clue in many cases what or who they are protesting. They need to play ball and stop it or go broke but what do I care. They won't get my money....

No disrespect NJ but I suspect you and lot of other people didn't get angry until Trump told you you should be . As far as not knowing what they are protesting you might ask yourself the same question. Anyone with a clear mind knows darn well what Trump's motives are and it has nothing to do with a flag, an anthem or a military he worked so hard to avoid. Played ? Yep, like a  pawn store fiddle.

• TJB likes this

#17 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,204 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:32 PM

The topic headline is definitely misleading considering veterans also have fought and died for the right to kneel.
  • TJB likes this

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

#18 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:26 PM

No disrespect NJ but I suspect you and lot of other people didn't get angry until Trump told you you should be . As far as not knowing what they are protesting you might ask yourself the same question. Anyone with a clear mind knows darn well what Trump's motives are and it has nothing to do with a flag, an anthem or a military he worked so hard to avoid. Played ? Yep, like a  pawn store fiddle.

It pissed me off when that quarterback started it last year and then a few other NFL players joined in on the kneeling. 

• DallasRED, Dana and mojo413 like this
Golly gee willickers.

#19 TJB

TJB

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,620 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:26 PM

The topic headline is definitely misleading considering veterans also have fought and died for the right to kneel.

I thought kneelers referred to Trump's Russian hookers.

#20 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,556 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:33 PM

I stand for the constitution and refuse to take sides as both have the right to bloviate about the issues for which they care.

I do know that the president doesn't "get it;" that his supposed to represent all the people and since he is government and is trying to marshal efforts to restrict the constitutional right of one side to express themselves, I'll suggest that his reframing the issue as something it never was; given his official position, is an unconstitutional act alone worthy of definition as a high misdemeanor.

But that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone but maybe, just maybe, folks can see that his role in all this is as a divider who uses the bully pulpit to hype hate and fear.

pubby

#21 NewsJunky

NewsJunky

Super Icon

• +Member Plus Black
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,520 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:09 PM

You would be wrong. I don't follow Trump like his little robots do.

#22 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,556 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

You would be wrong. I don't follow Trump like his little robots do.

I agree, you don't follow Trump nor are you a robot NJ.

I suspect you can see that what trump did is misuse his bully pulpit to make it a larger issue that it would have been because he didn't want to talk about his failing in Puerto Rico.  It is political slight of hand to wave a new shiny object in front of the press and get them striking at it instinctively.

I don't disagree with your position and I recognize your right as well as the rights of those kneeling to do so.  As I'm not a fan of the NFL, I wouldn't know the names of those are protesting and it would not drive me away from the stadium because I'm not likely to go as I rarely watch football on TV these days.

I actually hate it that this president is so intent on dividing us on issues that really have nothing to do with governing - the so called social issues.  But what really disturbs me is that he simply has no sense of diplomacy and the odds of him getting us into stupid wars is magnified.

I agree with Bob Corker that he is just unfit for the office.  He is too slow a learner to deserve support in hopes he will become anything different than what he is - a crass, privileged narcissistic rich guy; which makes him an embarrassing representative of America. 

pubby

#23 CitizenCain

CitizenCain

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:41 PM

It's not like everyone including the now spineless Republicans didn't try to warn us before the election.

#24 Domestic Violence by Proxy

Domestic Violence by Proxy

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:41 AM

Seems like a lot of fake outrage to me.

adam%2Bzyglis.jpg

• jenilyn and CitizenCain like this
Violates%20Constitution_zps0ivtnyqn.png

#25 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:19 AM

I agree, you don't follow Trump nor are you a robot NJ.

I suspect you can see that what trump did is misuse his bully pulpit to make it a larger issue that it would have been because he didn't want to talk about his failing in Puerto Rico.  It is political slight of hand to wave a new shiny object in front of the press and get them striking at it instinctively.

I don't disagree with your position and I recognize your right as well as the rights of those kneeling to do so.  As I'm not a fan of the NFL, I wouldn't know the names of those are protesting and it would not drive me away from the stadium because I'm not likely to go as I rarely watch football on TV these days.

I actually hate it that this president is so intent on dividing us on issues that really have nothing to do with governing - the so called social issues.  But what really disturbs me is that he simply has no sense of diplomacy and the odds of him getting us into stupid wars is magnified.

I agree with Bob Corker that he is just unfit for the office.  He is too slow a learner to deserve support in hopes he will become anything different than what he is - a crass, privileged narcissistic rich guy; which makes him an embarrassing representative of America. 

pubby

You keep saying he failed in Puerto Rico, but everything I've read in the news states he hasn't.  Hell, even the governor there said the federal government has responded quickly and has addressed what the real problems are i.e. impassable roads, their truck drivers not showing up, and the bottleneck at the ports.  Holy cheeze you guys love politicizing hurricanes.

• DallasRED and mojo413 like this
Golly gee willickers.

#26 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,436 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:36 AM

No disrespect NJ but I suspect you and lot of other people didn't get angry until Trump told you you should be. As far as not knowing what they are protesting you might ask yourself the same question. Anyone with a clear mind knows darn well what Trump's motives are and it has nothing to do with a flag, an anthem or a military he worked so hard to avoid. Played ? Yep, like a  pawn store fiddle.

I stopped watching last year when this whole mess started...

8)

• NewsJunky likes this
A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#27 cmorg

cmorg

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,400 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:49 AM

Interesting how some here want to sidestep the issue and talk about trump.

It is sad that all some of you have is your hate for trump and seemingly anything and everything that is not liberal.

Come on . .  give me your reasons/excuses why your particular brand of hate has nothing to do with liberalism and everything to do with your misguided idea of what is right and what is wrong.

You love this issue as much as some of the conservative sheep do because it gives you yet another outlet for your idiocracy.

The nfl and those who protest in any form or fashion during the national anthem are pretty worthless to me.

I do not need football to have a happy life.

Oh, and I was aware of the fact that injustice does exist in this country before spoiled millionaires disrespected the flag.

And I was aware and pissed off about spoiled millionaires disrespecting our flag long before trump opened his mouth (so to speak).

• Lady Raider, El Zorro, Jamie Weaver and 3 others like this

---

You are so wonderful. And smart.

#28 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,556 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:21 AM

Interesting how some here want to sidestep the issue and talk about trump.

It is sad that all some of you have is your hate for trump and seemingly anything and everything that is not liberal.

Come on . .  give me your reasons/excuses why your particular brand of hate has nothing to do with liberalism and everything to do with your misguided idea of what is right and what is wrong.

You love this issue as much as some of the conservative sheep do because it gives you yet another outlet for your idiocracy.

The nfl and those who protest in any form or fashion during the national anthem are pretty worthless to me.

I do not need football to have a happy life.

Oh, and I was aware of the fact that injustice does exist in this country before spoiled millionaires disrespected the flag.

And I was aware and pissed off about spoiled millionaires disrespecting our flag long before trump opened his mouth (so to speak).

I'd answer you cmorg but doing so would constitute the most complex and massive logistical effort ever faced by this nation.

pubby

#29 DallasRED

DallasRED

GO NAVY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,958 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:47 AM

I bet they would be pissed to know they were kneeling on Gold Star Mother's Day. I'm a VET and all of the VETS I know are not happy about this. I will no longer support or give the NFL any money!

• Lady Raider, Dana, NewsJunky and 1 other like this
Posted Image

"Why are some people such assholes for no reason but then are the first to bitch to the mods when the tables are turned" GO BLUE

"You judge me and think you know me, and I'm quite sure we've never met. You know nothing." MADEA

"NOT ONE DAMN ONE OF YOU HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME I CAN NOT FEEL THE WAY I DO." SOLO

#30 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:05 PM

I bet they would be pissed to know they were kneeling on Gold Star Mother's Day. I'm a VET and all of the VETS I know are not happy about this. I will no longer support or give the NFL any money!

The only Vet here who seems to be ok with them taking a knee is CC.

Golly gee willickers.

#31 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,204 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:15 PM

I know plenty of vets who don't mind and don't see it as disrespect. They joined the military to defend the Constitution, and they get that.
  • october likes this

#32 El Zorro

El Zorro

The Fox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,166 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 03:20 PM

I know plenty of vets who don't mind and don't see it as disrespect. They joined the military to defend the Constitution, and they get that.

I belong to a lot of different organizations for veterans and not one has come out and supported the kneelers.

Golly gee willickers.

#33 DallasRED

DallasRED

GO NAVY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,958 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:35 PM

Yet, while they are serving they must stand and respect the flag. I am curious who these VETS are? You know them personally?

Posted Image

"Why are some people such assholes for no reason but then are the first to bitch to the mods when the tables are turned" GO BLUE

"You judge me and think you know me, and I'm quite sure we've never met. You know nothing." MADEA

"NOT ONE DAMN ONE OF YOU HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME I CAN NOT FEEL THE WAY I DO." SOLO

#34 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,204 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:49 PM

Yet, while they are serving they must stand and respect the flag. I am curious who these VETS are? You know them personally?

Yep. 3 Iraq war vets and a few Vietnam vets. It's really not that suprising that people who fought for our freedoms respect freedom. This isn't North Korea.
  • Domestic Violence by Proxy likes this

#35 DallasRED

DallasRED

GO NAVY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,958 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:14 PM

Yep. 3 Iraq war vets and a few Vietnam vets. It's really not that suprising that people who fought for our freedoms respect freedom. This isn't North Korea.

3 + a few more isn't plenty. There are 4 in my immediate family that don't support the football players. I can think of about 40 people off the top of my head that are mad about it. Not one of my VET friends are supporting them. Stand for the flag and show some respect.

• El Zorro and NewsJunky like this
Posted Image

#36 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,204 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:38 PM

3 + a few more isn't plenty. There are 4 in my immediate family that don't support the football players. I can think of about 40 people off the top of my head that are mad about it. Not one of my VET friends are supporting them. Stand for the flag and show some respect.

Well then I guess you win?

I'm so over the fauxrage.
  • The Postman, TJB, CitizenCain and 1 other like this

#37 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,556 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:51 PM

The idea that 'everybody says' that some folks from both sides relate is just a description of how insulated they are in their information bubble.

Veterans and serving military are really just about as diverse as our truly diverse society and aspersions to the contrary are just factually questionable if not flat out wrong.

pubby

#38 The Postman

The Postman

Bennett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,122 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:38 PM

People who support Nazi flags, or Confederate battle flags, should not support the American flag. My father fought the Nazis in France, and my grandfathers fought the Confederates in America. Don't put the Nazi flag nor the Confederate battle flag next to an American flag and expect me to support it. I know a bunch of people who are complaining about the NFL players, who fly Confederate Battle flags. That makes me want to puke. 

Union-Confederate-Flag.gif

Edited by The Postman, 03 October 2017 - 11:40 PM.

"The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings." ~ The Chief Author of our Declaration of Independence

#39 DallasRED

DallasRED

GO NAVY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,958 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:12 AM

Well then I guess you win?

I'm so over the fauxrage.

I don't win anything.....I was just wondering because you said "I know plenty of vets who don't mind"   

Thanks for answering my question.

The idea that 'everybody says' that some folks from both sides relate is just a description of how insulated they are in their informati

Veterans and serving military are really just about as diverse as our truly diverse society and aspersions to the contrary are just factually questionable if not flat out wrong.

pubby

Yes, I am over the race issue. When I was serving we never saw race or talked about it. BUT we all agreed on one thing we will stand for our flag and respect it. 

• Lady Raider, cmorg, El Zorro and 1 other like this
Posted Image

#40 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,376 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 12:17 PM

^ reminds me of a quote from a movie which rings to this discussion (and the movie wasn't all that great).

America isn't easy. America is advanced citizenship. You gotta want it bad, 'cause it's gonna put up a fight. It's gonna say "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours. You want to claim this land as the land of the free? Then the symbol of your country can't just be a flag; the symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms. Then, you can stand up and sing about the "land of the free". 

http://www.imdb.com/...t0112346/quotes

There is much more to the speech where you can substitute names and such, but the message is true and almost rings more true on some levels (the paranoia parts) and not so much on others.  But the message is there ==> The FLAG is just a symbol, powerful that it is.  It should be much more to it than just a symbol and it should represent something -- that is the freedom to have free speech, freedom of liberty, life, and the pursuit of happiness of all of its citizens, plus it allows us to show protest against to better all of our citizens.  Burn it, kneel, rise up and scream or just not support those who show those opinions -- all are allowed here. 

JMHO.

Don't like the actions of the players in the NFL, NBA, NHL, WMBA, etc?  Go ahead and boycott them all you want.  Please do not support the minor leagues or high school or junior high or t-ball (equivalents, etc), as you show the children there will have no future in sports of any kind and should never show any ability to bring up issues though their ability to entertain.  Stop all support of actors as they might say something you are against -- no more TV shows, movies, netflixs, HBO series, etc.  Why watch them on screen and pay good money to see them?

Again .... JMHO.

Go ahead and dis me now, just had to type this :) .... :::bowingtoyoutearingmedownnow:::

• TJB, jenilyn and CitizenCain like this
Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics