Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
CitizenCain

If you like Trump you're going to love this guy.

Meet Roy Moore, Alabama's 'Truly Unhinged' Senate Candidate

“Homosexual behavior is a ground for divorce, an act of sexual misconduct punishable as a crime in Alabama, a crime against nature, an inherent evil, and an act so heinous that it defies one’s ability to describe it,” Moore wrote.

He’s not into public prayer, either, if those praying aren’t Christian.

“We’re having prayers [by] atheists? We’re having Wiccans say prayers? How foolish can we be?” Moore asked in 2014, in response to people in Hunstville, Alabama, being allowed to pray before city council meetings. “There is one God and it’s the God on which this nation was founded. And it’s the God of the scriptures.”

9/11 was punishment for godlessness

Moore suggested in a speech this year that the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks on the U.S. were because America had distanced itself from “the one that has it within his hands to heal this land.” God isn’t happy, he implied, because the U.S. legitimizes sodomy and aboortzion.

roy-moore-gun-654x362-60b3295.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-long-history-creating-110051862.html

• Like 1

I love no men. :D :p I am no fan of both men.

An acquaintance of mine is personal friends with Roy and Kayla Moore. They all live in the same city not far from Rome, GA.

Edited by Brian

What is amazing is he won 63 of the 67 counties and did so with all the GOP establishment money backing Stange. That is no small feat...

- Jamie

He was the best candidate. He will win in December against the Democrat too. He will still be the best candidate. He will join Cruz, Mike Lee, and Rand Paul in the "give the establishment a headache" box. LOL

• Like 2

What is amazing is he won 63 of the 67 counties and did so with all the GOP establishment money backing Stange. That is no small feat...

- Jamie

Just proves how Alabama votes -- no consideration for their future and along status quo.

He was the best candidate. He will win in December against the Democrat too. He will still be the best candidate. He will join Cruz, Mike Lee, and Rand Paul in the "give the establishment a headache" box. LOL

Best candidate? Really? Sanctions from the bench, reprisals/suspensions on his stances when he doesn't comply with law, moving to the right place to support anything, any future? Really?

I agree, he will give many a headache and not be in any position to make any progress.

What makes him the best candidate?

Is it is attitude toward homosexuals or his willingness to ignore orders from higher courts? Or is it that he carries a gun on stage to make speeches?

Personally, those attributes would be disqualifying for a person I want representing me or in any public capacity. I really am having a hard time coming up with any legitimate job, much less public service position that he is qualified to hold. Oh wait, he might be suitable as a Klan leader.

pubby

What makes him the best candidate?

Is it is attitude toward homosexuals or his willingness to ignore orders from higher courts? Or is it that he carries a gun on stage to make speeches?

Personally, those attributes would be disqualifying for a person I want representing me or in any public capacity. I really am having a hard time coming up with any legitimate job, much less public service position that he is qualified to hold. Oh wait, he might be suitable as a Klan leader.

pubby

(1) Hew was not Trump's choice

(2) He will not be a follower

(3) He will join Cruz, Lee, and Paul in their stand for the Constitution and the rights of Americans

there are more but this is a start.

(1) Hew was not Trump's choice

(2) He will not be a follower

(3) He will join Cruz, Lee, and Paul in their stand for the Constitution and the rights of Americans

there are more but this is a start.

He was thrown off the bench not once but twice for the very thing you're saying he will protect.

He was thrown off the bench not once but twice for the very thing you're saying he will protect.

I guess that is a matter of interpretation isn't it? That is what Judges do isn't it, We don't always agree with them.