5 replies to this topic

#1 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:08 PM

The kind in the steel cage you see on the back of trucks. Does anybody sell those around here? I know about Woodstock, but who wants to go to Woodstock?

I should have included the word used. These are usually used one or more times to transport a bulk liquids.

Edited by Blunt Trauma, 10 August 2017 - 02:22 PM.

Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

#2 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,336 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

Check Tractor Supply.

I know they have all kinds of water tanks -- might have what you are looking for.

Good Luck!

Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#3 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:05 PM

I think I saw a bunch of them at Ladds Farm Supply on 113 near Cartersville if you are on this end of the county.

Might check Craigs list as well. A friend of mine found one within a couple of days of starting to look, much cheaper than retail.

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#4 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,843 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:05 PM

Other than TSC (Tractor Supply Company) store, check Craig's list - http://bit.ly/2vTlBTk

#5 JYD

JYD

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:23 AM

The scrap yard on Hwy. 61 north just before Bartow County line had a bunch sitting there.

#6 mojo413

mojo413

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:32 PM

Mid South on Bankhead Hwy at the Fulton County line.
Retired. I only work 12 noon to 1pm.
Most days I take an hour lunch break.
John Hyden
770-366-1552

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics