Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
cptlo306

CNN Breaking News: Trump Assaults Marine

ok the left are racist mean cold hearted idiots among other names we have been called.....what does that make the right wing? One word comes to mind the most ...whiners I remember when my boys were small and they would yell " mom he's looking at me....mom he's on my side of the room ...that's how I see the right ...no matter what is said,posted or otherwise the left are the meanies and the right are always right...SMH

Did you believe in your boys?

Did you think they could do and succeed at anything that tried if they were willing to work hard for it?

Did you think they were as good as anyone else out there, regardless of their education or lineage?

Did you teach them to look at all people as equals, regardless of their race or gender?

Did you teach them to take responsibility for themselves and take care of their family instead of expecting someone else to do for them?

Did you raise them to make their own way instead of relying on others to give them what they need?

If so, you're probably a lot more conservative than you think. No offense, but I suspect you really don't know what genuine conservatives are. Not partisan Republicans, but true conservatives.

My post above was not intended to slam people of the left; it was pointing out the elitist attitude that so many on the left have. Take pubby for instance; he is always throwing his education in people's faces and making it clear that he thinks people without a college education are inferior and ignorant. I'm very supportive of higher education, I made sure my daughter got one. But I don't look down on people who don't have a stack of degrees. You see, I don't have a college education. I made some poor choices when I was young, and screwed up my formal education. But in spite of that, I've managed to get a practical education and learn many trades, and I've done quite well for myself. I mention this not to brag, only to point out that in the elitist eyes of pubby and his type, I am ignorant and inferior. Yet I am much more successful than he is from a financial point of view, I have a wonderful family and am a very happy individual.

A person's worth is not something that should be judged only by his level of education or academic sophistication. A person's intelligence should not be judged by how many diplomas he has on the wall. And his value as a human being is something that none of us are qualified to judge.

Perhaps you will better understand my post above now. I see each and everyone as my equal and my brother, while pubby and his ilk see so many as their lessors.

• Like 2

Did you think they could do and succeed at anything that tried if they were willing to work hard for it?

Did you think they were as good as anyone else out there, regardless of their education or lineage?

Did you teach them to look at all people as equals, regardless of their race or gender?

Did you teach them to take responsibility for themselves and take care of their family instead of expecting someone else to do for them?

Did you raise them to make their own way instead of relying on others to give them what they need?

If so, you're probably a lot more conservative than you think. No offense, but I suspect you really don't know what genuine conservatives are. Not partisan Republicans, but true conservatives.

My post above was not intended to slam people of the left; it was pointing out the elitist attitude that so many on the left have. Take pubby for instance; he is always throwing his education in people's faces and making it clear that he thinks people without a college education are inferior and ignorant. I'm very supportive of higher education, I made sure my daughter got one. But I don't look down on people who don't have a stack of degrees. You see, I don't have a college education. I made some poor choices when I was young, and screwed up my formal education. But in spite of that, I've managed to get a practical education and learn many trades, and I've done quite well for myself. I mention this not to brag, only to point out that in the elitist eyes of pubby and his type, I am ignorant and inferior. Yet I am much more successful than he is from a financial point of view, I have a wonderful family and am a very happy individual.

A person's worth is not something that should be judged only by his level of education or academic sophistication. A person's intelligence should not be judged by how many diplomas he has on the wall. And his value as a human being is something that none of us are qualified to judge.

Perhaps you will better understand my post above now. I see each and everyone as my equal and my brother, while pubby and his ilk see so many as their lessors.

Quit throwing your own inferiority complex back on us. You don't even realize you have lots of company in that boat. We really are all the same.

Quit throwing your hateful comments at us,

• Like 1

Quit throwing your own inferiority complex back on us. You don't even realize you have lots of company in that boat. We really all the same.

Thank you for demonstrating that you have no idea what I just wrote.

And your constant ugliness.

• Like 3

Thank you for demonstrating that you have no idea what I just wrote.

And your constant ugliness.

I hate to say you are lost. I really do. Good luck.

I hate to say you are lost. I really do. Good luck.

LOL

You wouldn't have any idea. You have zero understanding of the message in my post above because you are blinded by your partisan nastiness. My message was a positive one that expressed love and equality for all, yet you took it as divisive. You made my point for me.

By attacking me out of the clear blue, you demonstrated you ugliness.

Hook, line, and sinker.

And by the way...by using the term "we", you admitted that you are part of the group I referenced. Congrats on outing yourself.

• Like 1

Quit throwing your own inferiority complex back on us. You don't even realize you have lots of company in that boat. We really are all the same.

If it wasn't for other people, R's M, G D would have to work instead of going around with his bottom lip poked out. When people see him they feel sorry for him, and he gets mostly a free ride, while others do things for him.

No you are wrong I understand exactly what i am and what I believe in ..I dont need some fat ass president to stand and tell me what I hear is Fake news I have common sense to know what I see and to make my own opinion about it....as far as how I raised my boys is none of your business but I did teach them to treat others as they themselves would choose to be treated ..I also taught them to think for themselves ..Sorry but there is NOTHING you can say to make me a right winger.....anyone that supports that piece of worthless crap that you call a president has more problems then I do being a left wing person...and if my being a democrat bothers you then please take it up with someone who cares...Oh yeah in case you think I am slamming you for being a Right wing I'm not...It's just I just don't understand how ANYONE can support Trump

Edited by OSU

No you are wrong I understand exactly what i am and what I believe in ..I dont need some fat ass president to stand and tell me what I hear is Fake news I have common sense to know what I see and to make my own opinion about it....as far as how I raised my boys is none of your business but I did teach them to treat others as they themselves would choose to be treated ..I also taught them to think for themselves ..Sorry but there is NOTHING you can say to make me a right winger.....anyone that supports that piece of worthless crap that you call a president has more problems then I do being a left wing person...and if my being a democrat bothers you then please take it up with someone who cares...Oh yeah in case you think I am slamming you for being a Right wing I'm not...It's just I just don't understand how ANYONE can support Trump

A couple of things...

1-You need to understand that believing he was preferable to Hillary is not the same thing as supporting him.

2-I didn't mention Trump, I used the term "Conservative". Trump really isn't a conservative.

This hatred the left has for Trump is clouding their judgement.

Oh, a third thing...how is calling him names like fat, orange, stupid, etc not ugly? A lot of our presidents were not physically attractive, that has nothing to do with how well they led us. What if I called FDR a cripple, or Nixon ugly. You'd think that was nasty of me. Many of the remarks you guys are making are no different. Just personal attacks.

BTW...my remarks about your boys were to dispell your conceptions about "right wingers". Perhaps you have listened to pubby and the gang's nonsense for too long.

A couple of things...

1-You need to understand that believing he was preferable to Hillary is not the same thing as supporting him.

2-I didn't mention Trump, I used the term "Conservative". Trump really isn't a conservative.

This hatred the left has for Trump is clouding their judgement.

Oh, a third thing...how is calling him names like fat, orange, stupid, etc not ugly? A lot of our presidents were not physically attractive, that has nothing to do with how well they led us. What if I called FDR a cripple, or Nixon ugly. You'd think that was nasty of me. Many of the remarks you guys are making are no different. Just personal attacks.

BTW...my remarks about your boys were to dispell your conceptions about "right wingers". Perhaps you have listened to pubby and the gang's nonsense for too long.

. How is calling him names not ugly? How is what he is doing to this nation Not ugly?
  • Like 1

Guard Dad,

I, myself, don't hate Trump, because he is to be pitied. The people I have disdain for are professed conservatives, and professed Christians.

Professing ones self to be something is very different than being an actual conservative, or an actual Christian. I have found that today's professed conservatives, and Christians, is only in some of these people's imagination.

. How is calling him names not ugly? How is what he is doing to this nation Not ugly?

Ironically, his actions so far have not been as ugly to this country as Obama's.

Other than his mouth and tweets, which I don't approve of, what has he done?

Is doubling of our national debt not ugly?

Is lying about unemployment figures not ugly?

Is the slowest recovery is our history not ugly?

Is the empowerment of radical Islam not ugly?

Is the major downturn in race relations not ugly?

These are all things that happened under Obama, and he played a major role in them at the very least.

I could go on, but I'm hoping you get my drift.

Look...I'm not a Trump fan, I have some major issues with him. But the double standard from the left is staggering!! So far, Trump has not done nearly the damage to our country that Obama did. Can you guys get past your personal hatred of the guy and look at the economic numbers? Look at the market figures? Listen to the optimism from business leaders regarding expansion and job growth? Look at the upturn in housing sales? How many race riots have we had since the election? Have you guys even considered things like that? Or do you just want to gripe about his skin tone and loose cannon mouth?

Many on the left are making major fools of themselves right now and demonstrating just how petty and nasty they are. You're driving nails in the coffin of the Democratic party. Not that this bothers me, but have you forgotten what happened in the presidential election and did you notice what has happened in the smaller elections since? Democrats are getting trounced!! And it's because people are tired of the ugliness, tired of the race baiting, tired of the division, and tired of seeing their country sold out.

Unlike some here, you seem like a nice person who might have gotten caught up in the Trump hate. I don't like the guy, but I don't hate him either. What I'm interested in is results, and so far there's been some significant improvement in many areas.

So stop with the personal attacks and let's look at what is actually going on in this country.

Ironically, his actions so far have not been as ugly to this country as Obama's.

Other than his mouth and tweets, which I don't approve of, what has he done?

Is doubling of our national debt not ugly?

Is lying about unemployment figures not ugly?

Is the slowest recovery is our history not ugly?

Is the empowerment of radical Islam not ugly?

Is the major downturn in race relations not ugly?

These are all things that happened under Obama, and he played a major role in them at the very least.

I could go on, but I'm hoping you get my drift.

Look...I'm not a Trump fan, I have some major issues with him. But the double standard from the left is staggering!! So far, Trump has not done nearly the damage to our country that Obama did. Can you guys get past your personal hatred of the guy and look at the economic numbers? Look at the market figures? Listen to the optimism from business leaders regarding expansion and job growth? Look at the upturn in housing sales? How many race riots have we had since the election? Have you guys even considered things like that? Or do you just want to gripe about his skin tone and loose cannon mouth?

Many on the left are making major fools of themselves right now and demonstrating just how petty and nasty they are. You're driving nails in the coffin of the Democratic party. Not that this bothers me, but have you forgotten what happened in the presidential election and did you notice what has happened in the smaller elections since? Democrats are getting trounced!! And it's because people are tired of the ugliness, tired of the race baiting, tired of the division, and tired of seeing their country sold out.

Unlike some here, you seem like a nice person who might have gotten caught up in the Trump hate. I don't like the guy, but I don't hate him either. What I'm interested in is results, and so far there's been some significant improvement in many areas.

So stop with the personal attacks and let's look at what is actually going on in this country.

you are welcome to do as you wish...I think you are a adult? and as I will do...as for the name calling I recall some pretty nasty stuff being thrown about not just the Obama's but every Democrat in the last 20 + years ..But back to the Trump issue...I have not gotten caught up in anything I have had nothing but bad vibes from Trump since he announced his running....and I would love to know what you been smoking ..I have not seen any thing he has said he would do...again I rest my case...he's delusional... so you stop with your insults in saying I am not a nice person UNLESS i think like you....I am my own person I think for myself so while I sometimes agree with others on here on post, they have no influence on my way of thinking and if that makes me a nasty woman then so be it ....My Dad and brother fought for this country and our freedoms...I'm just exercising my right to my opinion oh! and I wonder what Trump and his family is doing to the Republican party? want to borrow my hammer?

Edited by OSU

you are welcome to do as you wish...I think you are a adult? and as I will do...as for the name calling I recall some pretty nasty stuff being thrown about not just the Obama's but every Democrat in the last 20 + years ..But back to the Trump issue...I have not gotten caught up in anything I have had nothing but bad vibes from Trump since he announced his running....and I would love to know what you been smoking ..I have not seen any thing he has said he would do...again I rest my case...he's delusional... so you stop with your insults in saying I am not a nice person UNLESS i think like you....I am my own person I think for myself so while I sometimes agree with others on here on post, they have no influence on my way of thinking and if that makes me a nasty woman then so be it ....My Dad and brother fought for this country and our freedoms...I'm just exercising my right to my opinion oh! and I wonder what Trump and his family is doing to the Republican party? want to borrow my hammer?

Not only am I an adult, I am a grandfather. But that's not me in my profile picture, even though The Postman seems to think it is.

I never said you weren't a nice person. I said above that you probably ARE a nice person. But some here are not

The Republican Party has done plenty of damage to themselves. If anything, riding on Trump's coattails brought them back from the brink of extinction. Like him or not; Trump pulled off an amazing upset victory.

I truly think you are not aware of some of the things that have improved in this country as of recent, and Trump is partially responsible for some of those. But too many are caught up in the Trump hate and bashing him personally to look at things like the economic numbers and consumer confidence.

Not only am I an adult, I am a grandfather. But that's not me in my profile picture, even though The Postman seems to think it is.

I never said you weren't a nice person. I said above that you probably ARE a nice person. But some here are not

The Republican Party has done plenty of damage to themselves. If anything, riding on Trump's coattails brought them back from the brink of extinction. Like him or not; Trump pulled off an amazing upset victory.

I truly think you are not aware of some of the things that have improved in this country as of recent, and Trump is partially responsible for some of those. But too many are caught up in the Trump hate and bashing him personally to look at things like the economic numbers and consumer confidence.

. Ok name some of those things. I see some improvements but those things I see were breaking out while Obama was still in office. And as I have said before he has kept none of the things he promised the people when he was elected. Look I'm not against Republicans a lot of my family are,however I don't think Trump has our best interest in his agenda.just how far will the GOP let him keep going? You say you are a grandfather... how will you explain the Trump era to your grandkids and what you did to stand up for what was right? But really it's time to put this conversation to bed I am what I am and I can live with it Have a nice day I'm done here Edited by OSU
  • Like 3

. Ok name some of those things. I see some improvements but those things I see were breaking out while Obama was still in office. And as I have said before he has kept none of the things he promised the people when he was elected. Look I'm not against Republicans a lot of my family are,however I don't think Trump has our best interest in his agenda.just how far will the GOP let him keep going? You say you are a grandfather... how will you explain the Trump era to your grandkids and what you did to stand up for what was right? But really it's time to put this conversation to bed I am what I am and I can live with it Have a nice day I'm done here

I don't intend for myself, OSU, NOT to put it to bed. The more G D, and his compadres, talk about their perceptions of things, the more people like you, and other democrats understand (have empathy not sympathy) for heavy right bill chit.

G D, represents himself, perfectly, with his avatar. He can lie about it, all he wants, but that is his comportment.

Edited by The Postman

I don't intend for myself, OSU, NOT to put it to bed. The more G D, and his compadres, talk about their perceptions of things, the more people like you, and other democrats understand (have empathy not sympathy) for heavy right bill chit.

G D, represents himself, perfectly, with his avatar. He can lie about it, all he wants, but that is his comportment.

You clearly don't know me.

Many here do know me feom Facebook or in real life. I sm one of the happiest, modt positive people you would ever meet. Blessed well beyond what I deserve.

My post above was not intended to slam people of the left

Oh please that is exactly what your intention was, and what makes you think that list is exclusively conservative ideas? You talk about conservatism as if it is the holy grail to saving mankind. I'm sorry but I just don't see it, in fact from what I've seen it's quite the opposite. I think I have asked you this before if conservatism is so wonderful what accomplishment have they achieved to prove it ? What has this wonderful movement ever done to improve the life of one single American ? Frankly all I have seen is hot air,platitudes and bullcheeze.

Edited by CitizenCain

Oh please that is exactly what your intention was, and what makes you think that list is exclusively conservative ideas? You talk about conservatism as if it is the holy grail to saving mankind. I'm sorry but I just don't see it, in fact from what I've seen it's quite the opposite. I think I have asked you this before if conservatism is so wonderful what accomplishment have they achieved to prove it ? What has this wonderful movement ever done to improve the life of one single American ? Frankly all I have seen is hot air,platitudes and bullcheeze.

What has conservatism done for America? How about build it? America didn't become great under Socialism, that's for sure.

'Course, to know this would require you to get your nose out of the koolaid sites and study some real history.

And BTW, you didn't get the intent of my post either. Some of you clearly have poor reading comprehension. The point was to demonstrate that what many of you think a conservative is, is completely wrong.

What has conservatism done for America? How about build it? America didn't become great under Socialism, that's for sure.

'Course, to know this would require you to get your nose out of the koolaid sites and study some real history.

And BTW, you didn't get the intent of my post either. Some of you clearly have poor reading comprehension. The point was to demonstrate that what many of you think a conservative is, is completely wrong.

Everyone's reading skills are fine, your communication skills suck.

Edited by CitizenCain

Everyone's reading skills are fine, your communication skills suck.

Dude...

If you spent a fraction of the time actually doing anything to help the causes you profess to support, I might believe you.

Have you actually done anything to feed the poor? I have.

Have you actually done anything to help single mothers? I have.

Have you actually done anything to create jobs? I have.

have you actually done anything to minorities create prosperity in their neighborhoods? I have.

No, you;re a typical partisan Democrat who only bitched and moans about how bad the other guys are, while you sit on your butt at a keyboard and criticize. All talk and no action, much less any real help.

That's today's Democrat...all beotch and no substance.

But you are a typical partisan; all you know is to to is read the propaganda that whips you into an angry frenzy and drives you to hate, hate, hate, and blocks you from seeing anything positive on the horizon. Your glass is half empty because misery is your best friend.

• Like 1