4 replies to this topic

#1 SushiBoofay

SushiBoofay

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:20 PM

We are looking for recommendations for someone that does tile work, such as removing old tile and putting in new. Thanks in advance!
A stout-hearted mouse can lift an elephant

#2 Jamie Weaver

Jamie Weaver

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:39 PM

For commercial or residential I recommend Shannon Goolsby - (404) 851-4635 (S&K Tile Installations)

- Jamie

"I have always tried to [tell the truth], but the Russians made me do it."  - Hillary Clinton

#3 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,427 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:53 PM

I had Sander's Construction put in tile for our 1/2 bath and will consider them when we do the master.

Good work and no issues.

Good Luck!

Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#4 GGinGA

GGinGA

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:22 AM

We also had Sanders Construction do our master bath remodel.  If I knew how to add pictures, I would show you what an awesome job they did.  They have done every fix it/construction job at our house and Doug is coming over on Sunday to discuss replacing the banisters on our stairs.

"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel.

The Water Giver: "Motherhood is about raising and celebrating the child you have, not the child you thought you'd have. It's about understanding he's exactly the person he's supposed to be. And if you're lucky, he might be the teacher who turns you into the person you're supposed to be."

#5 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,116 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:49 PM

Doug Sanders is one of most sought handymen in the area. I have seen some of works, that he did, they looked great! Youse can check his website: http://sandershandyman.net

Edited by Brian, 14 July 2017 - 01:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tile, handyman, construction, remodeling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics