Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo

$17-$19 hourly-Residential Cleaning Help Needed

job opening cleaning local flexible hours part-time full-time great pay housecleaning day-time hours paulding county

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Maid in America

Maid in America

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:37 AM

This is top pay at $15-19 Hourly plus monthly bonuses!  I have a PT or FT position available immediately for a residential cleaning technician to clean some of the sweetest clients you will ever meet!  LHours can be fairly flexible M-F daytime 8-5'ish if you have a special schedule.  I just need to know and know in advance.  You leave from home and drive directly to my clients residence.   We do not work in teams to clean so you have the peace of working alone and only come to the office once weekly for pay. Growing clientele in Paulding & Douglasville so need a technician mostly in those areas & prefer you live nearby.  Our other areas are: West Cobb & South Bartow counties, but I have those areas covered.  A reliable vehicle, clean background check, & cell phone are a must.  We are family owned for 20+ years.  Check us out at:  MaidinAmericaGA.com.  For consideration, please call me, the owner, Vicky at 770-427-4448 during work hours please or email me at: MaidinAmerica@mindspring.com.  Thank you.

http://www.paulding.com/directory/images/other/mia.swf
VISIT MY WEBSITE/NEW #: 770-427-4448

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: job opening, cleaning, local, flexible hours, part-time, full-time, great pay, housecleaning, day-time hours, paulding county

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics