Paulding.com

putting this in here but before anyone ask NO i am NOT Amanda....

An open letter to judge Beavers...

Dear judge beaver,

We are told all our lives to have faith in the justice system and to never take matters into our own hands. Though today a man who caused the death of his wife, the mother of his young children in their presence walks free, due to you. How am I supposed to have faith in the justice system with judges such as yourself sitting up there, letting abusers and murders go free, to pad your pocket. You say there was no evidence, what about his admittance to having pushed her and her hitting her head, what about the words of her seven year old daughter and four year old son who witnessed the whole night, along with many other nights that went much the same way. What about all the past domestic violence calls and charges this man has. None of that matters to you, her life, her children's lives, they mean nothing to you. So no I do not have faith in our justice system, not when killers walk free, because judges like you allow money or hatred or ignorance or just pure disregard for female lives, outweigh justice. This is not the first case I know of where you have sided with the man when there was plenty of evidence to show that women was hurt. You allowed a man to walk free after he beat and tried to kill a friend of mine, you took children from a loving capable mother and gave them to their father without any reason, you told another friend of mine she did not deserve a restraining order due to lack of evidence that a man was stalking her(thankfully you were not the judge that saw her case in court, and she was granted the order by a capable judge). When you took that stand it was to bring justice, we are supposed to stand and honor the honorable judge beavers, but you sir are not honorable, you are as filthy as the scum you let free to walk the streets. So no I do not have faith in the justice system not with men like you on the stand.

Amanda

I will not stop to justice Is brought #justiceforcynde

I've heard but I can't confirm that the person of interest has bonded out for $150 last Sunday.

I wouldn't say that Judge Beavers has a gender bias at all. I think his bias has to do with other things.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know Judge Beavers, I wouldn't recognize him if we passed on the street but an honest judge, an honorable judge that had his kind of relationship with a defendant would have recused himself fr

Somebody needs to go back and see how the bond was set on that guy that killed his son a few years ago. I remember that it was set really high and then they went back after a few months and asked for

Seems like the kind of story some investigative reporter would love to get their hands on, don't most local TV stations have a anonymus ways to contact them with stuff like this ?

Posted Images

This is another story where Judge Beavers had a law clerk that the judge helped over come domestic violence in his past. Fortunately for him, he served his time as a clerk and was able to overcome being first found unfit to hold a law license by the Georgia Supreme Court.

It seems if you have domestic violence in your past a judge can make it go away. If you don't have it in your past, the same judge can create such a past with outrageous rulings.

If you would like to see more of what is available on PCom, do a search in "The New Internet Cafe" for the terms tonnybeavers, tonnysbeavers and onbeaverswatch.

When you think of all of the things over the years, especially the last few years, that have happened on Judge Beavers' watch, you have to ask what did the supervising chief judge know and when did he know it? Culture of corruption?

Superior court judge on leave after bail controversy

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/superior-court-judge-leave-after-bail-controversy/137581906

When you think of all of the things over the years, especially the last few years, that have happened on Judge Beavers' watch, you have to ask what did the supervising chief judge know and when did he know it? Culture of corruption?

Superior court judge on leave after bail controversy

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/superior-court-judge-leave-after-bail-controversy/137581906

But you see nothing ever came of it. He quietly retired. Didn't his daughter try to fill the vacancy? And freedom bail bonds is still in business.

New day, different judge, same 'ol same 'ol

Some things never change

• Like 3

You changed me, LO!

I used to make everybody mad, but you taught me that likes were better than bullets.

I often wonder why people seem to want to get bullets.

God made a Jaybird, and sat him in the grass. I made a shotgun, and shot him in the A$$.

But, I have never advances to more than Jaybirds. I just know that billionaires have judges in their pockets. They are given a little time, however for their own agenda.

• Like 1

But you see nothing ever came of it. He quietly retired. Didn't his daughter try to fill the vacancy? And freedom bail bonds is still in business.

Some things never change

Yes, they were "running against each other" in the election and he withdrew at the last minute leaving her as the only candidate.

Some things never change

Actually Judge Dean Bucci was appointed to fill that seat and he is awesome! He was on the ballot last election uncontested.

• Like 1

Actually Judge Dean Bucci was appointed to fill that seat and he is awesome! He was on the ballot last election uncontested.

I've seen Judge Bucci perform as a GAL. I think of the choices to be appointed he was the best choice but true to being a member of the bar, he falls in line and defers to his fellow judges, especially Tonny S. Beavers. But then it would be unreasonable to think he would buck a system that is so ingrained, on his own.

Sitting judges are almost never contested because the losing candidate will never win a case in that courtroom again. So the fact that he was uncontested is more the norm rather than an accomplishment.

Judges also receive campaign contributions that are never reported and they are never challenged ethically. I don't know that Judge Bucci has done this but it is a frequent occurrence among OTHER judges. Why would a judge need campaign contributions if they are running unopposed? What happens to that money if it is not reported?

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy
  • Like 2

I've seen Judge Bucci perform as a GAL. I think of the choices to be appointed he was the best choice but true to being a member of the bar, he falls in line and defers to his fellow judges, especially Tonny S. Beavers. But then it would be unreasonable to think he would buck a system that is so ingrained, on his own.

Sitting judges are almost never contested because the losing candidate will never win a case in that courtroom again. So the fact that he was uncontested is more the norm rather than an accomplishment.

Judges also receive campaign contributions that are never reported and they are never challenged ethically. I don't know that Judge Bucci has done this but it is a frequent occurrence among OTHER judges. Why would a judge need campaign contributions if they are running unopposed? What happens to that money if it is not reported?

Clearly you don't have a clue about this Judge. It calls into question your judgment about all of them. You must have an ax to grind against the judicial system period.

• Like 2

Clearly you don't have a clue about this Judge. It calls into question your judgment about all of them. You must have an ax to grind against the judicial system period.

I'm more familiar with the judicial system than most. If you're agenda is to attack my credibility feel free but you can never explain how a judge let the foster son of a retired judge, alleged to have killed his wife, out on $1500 bail as Judge Beavers seems to have done. In fewer than 60 days, I believe. With most of that time having to do with an unrelated charge.

I supported Dean Bucci for the seat he now holds. I even suggested that he run against Beavers if he wasn't appointed (which I'm 99.9% sure he would never have done).

He has since rule against me on an issue but I still believe he was the best available person, among those up for consideration, to hold the seat on the bench he now occupies.

Want to know what I think of Dean Bucci? It is documented on PCom right here. It doesn't change the fact that Judge Bucci cannot buck the system by himself or would he try.

I also documented his performance as a GAL on PCom, here. So attack me if you wish but I know what I'm talking about and it is well documented over time.

I'm more familiar with the judicial system than most. If you're agenda is to attack my credibility feel free but you can never explain how a judge let the foster son of a retired judge, alleged to have killed his wife, out on $1500 bail as Judge Beavers seems to have done. In fewer than 60 days, I believe. With most of that time having to do with an unrelated charge.

I supported Dean Bucci for the seat he now holds. I even suggested that he run against Beavers if he wasn't appointed (which I'm 99.9% sure he would never have done).

He has since rule against me on an issue but I still believe he was the best available person, among those up for consideration, to hold the seat on the bench he now occupies.

Want to know what I think of Dean Bucci? It is documented on PCom right here. It doesn't change the fact that Judge Bucci cannot buck the system by himself or would he try.

I also documented his performance as a GAL on PCom, here. So attack me if you wish but I know what I'm talking about and it is well documented over time.

Can we agree "you are more familiar at coming up on the short end of the stick in Paulding County judicial system than most?"

And thank goodness we are dealt with by the judicial system rather than social media.

• Like 3

Can we agree "you are more familiar at coming up on the short end of the stick in Paulding County judicial system than most?"

And thank goodness we are dealt with by the judicial system rather than social media.

I don't trust words. I even question actions. I never doubt patterns of conduct.

So you are saying putting an alleged killer on the streets for $1500 bail or $150 bond represents sound judgement? The very alleged killer that has a long and troubling history?

You're saying the supervising chief judge couldn't possibly have known that another judge had troubling links to a bail bond company?

You're saying a supervising chief judge should look the other way when a judge allegedly conspires to leave his seat on the bench to his daughter? If he didn't look the other way, why would a judge even feel comfortable trying this on his supervising judge's watch?

You're saying a supervising chief judge should look the other way when another judge tries to give a tenant to one of his properties a protective order that might give that person the upperhand in a custody dispute? You see no conflict there? Why would a judge think it is even okay to give his tenant a protective order? Shouldn't he recuse himself?

He didn't look the other way in the above case but his decision was still troubling because of the next line below. Which is part of the same case.

You're saying a supervising judge should change custody to a parent that is alleged to have sold drugs with his children present without a complete investigation?

You're saying a supervising chief judge with a well documented track record of alienation occurring in cases he's presided over can't do anything to protect children from such abuse? Or an alleged alienating mother who was killed by her mother in-law? If the alienation wasn't allowed to happen, would that mother still be alive today?

When I post about situations of others after witnessing their cases, you can rest assured I am objective. Hell most of the time even Beavers gets it right.

Are you of the belief there is an acceptable level of misconduct, sharp practice or questionable ethics and morals in our court system? It seems to me you believe there is an acceptable level. I believe as MLK did, that "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere".

I've seen where our judicial system has held others in jail for a considerably longer period of time based on the suspect not knowing the right people or having the necessary financial resources. I've seen other jurisdictions hold people for literally years unjustifiably.

I don't trust words. I even question actions. I never doubt patterns of conduct.

So you are saying putting an alleged killer on the streets for $1500 bail or $150 bond represents sound judgement? The very killer that has a long and troubling history?

You're saying the supervising chief judge couldn't possibly have known that another judge had troubling links to a bail bond company?

You're saying a supervising chief judge should look the other way when a judge allegedly conspires to leave his seat on the bench to his daughter?

You're saying a supervising chief judge should look the other way when another judge tries to give a tenant to one of his properties a protective order that might give the beneficiary of such an order the upperhand in a custody dispute? You see no conflict there?

You're saying a supervising judge should change custody to a parent that is alleged to have sold drugs with his children present without a complete investigation?

You're saying a supervising chief judge with a well documented track record of alienation occurring in cases he's presided over can't do anything to protect children from such abuse? Or an alleged alienating mother who was killed by her mother in-law? If the alienation wasn't allowed to happen, would that mother still be alive today?

When I post about situations of others after witnessing their cases, you can rest assured I am objective. Hell most of the time even Beavers gets it right.

Are you of the belief there is an acceptable level of misconduct, sharp practice or questionable ethics and morals in our court system? It seems to me you believe there is an acceptable level. I believe as MLK did, that "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere".

I've seen where our judicial system has held others in jail for a considerably longer period of time based on the suspect not knowing the right people or having the necessary financial resources. I've seen other jurisdictions hold people for literally years unjustifiably.

I'm saying your self reported track record tends to say you aren't posting much of a winning record.

I'm saying if I find myself in trouble I will feel better being judged by our local court system than Social Media.

I know nothing about the recent case except what I read on Social Media. I wonder why after all the posts, nothing else has been done? Bad investigation or nothing else to report?

I've told you before your efforts might be better served for you to run for a judgeship.

• Like 1

I'm saying your self reported track record tends to say you aren't posting much of a winning record.

I'm saying if I find myself in trouble I will feel better being judged by our local court system than Social Media.

I know nothing about the recent case except what I read on Social Media. I wonder why after all the posts, nothing else has been done? Bad investigation or nothing else to report?

I've told you before your efforts might be better served for you to run for a judgeship.

No matter the evidence presented, some will believe what they will. For your sake, I hope you and yours never reap the rewards of your apathy.

• Like 1

No matter the evidence presented, some will believe what they will. For your sake, I hope you and yours never reap the rewards of your apathy.

Rantings disguised as evidence on Social Media might actually fuel Apathy.

Rantings disguised as evidence on Social Media might actually fuel Apathy.

I source articles and news stories from WSB and AJC as well as actual documents and case numbers. You haven't sourced or cited anything when you offer a rebuttal.

• Like 1

I just saw these 2 postings on Facebook and you came to mind.

"Just because someone says the same thing over & over does not mean that it's true".

"Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear-- no matter how compelling it may be".

I just saw these 2 postings on Facebook and you came to mind.

"Just because someone says the same thing over & over does not mean that it's true".

"Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear-- no matter how compelling it may be".

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Why are there instances of troubling judicial conduct on supervising Chief Judge Tonny S. Beavers' watch? Is this the kind of justice citizens of Paulding County want? Whether deliberate, negligent or accidental, how many times is too many for a judge to get it wrong?

• Like 1

Overall, I would say that the problems plaguing the administration of justice in the nation is much, much bigger than than those in the Paulding judicial district. That is not to say that those issues are absent here. Indeed, they've probably been discussed as much and as often here as anywhere.

pubby

Overall, I would say that the problems plaguing the administration of justice in the nation is much, much bigger than than those in the Paulding judicial district. That is not to say that those issues are absent here. Indeed, they've probably been discussed as much and as often here as anywhere.

pubby

Whew that certainly makes me feel relieved. Pollution is a global problem as well, and it is said that clean up begins locally.

When people get cited for littering, is it the first time they littered or is it the first time they got caught? If they littered, what else have they discarded that we don't know about?

"I don't trust words. I even question actions. I never doubt patterns of conduct."

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." - MLK

PS

National elections are won locally.

Why are there instances of troubling judicial conduct on supervising Chief Judge Tonny S. Beavers' watch? Is this the kind of justice citizens of Paulding County want? Whether deliberate, negligent or accidental, how many times is too many for a judge to get it wrong?

I can't for the life of me figure out why you don't run against Judge Beavers. You've often said no one will run against a judge because if they then loose the election they will have an unfair disadvantage when they come up in front of that judge after the election. Do you really think you have anything to loose?

• Like 1

I can't for the life of me figure out why you don't run against Judge Beavers. You've often said no one will run against a judge because if they then loose the election they will have an unfair disadvantage when they come up in front of that judge after the election. Do you really think you have anything to loose?

Maybe because he is not an attorney??

• Like 1

Maybe because he is not an attorney??

That and residency requirements...

Superior Courts

There are 202 judges on the Georgia Superior Courts, each chosen by the people in nonpartisan elections to serve a four-year term. All aspects of selection are shared with the Georgia Supreme Court and Georgia Court of Appeals, except that the process for selecting a chief judge varies by circuit (as does the chief's term length).[1]

Qualifications

To serve on this court, a judge must be:

• a state resident for three years;
  • a resident of the circuit he or she is representing;
  • admitted to practice law for at least seven years; and
  • at least 30 years old.[1]

I can't for the life of me figure out why you don't run against Judge Beavers. You've often said no one will run against a judge because if they then loose the election they will have an unfair disadvantage when they come up in front of that judge after the election. Do you really think you have anything to loose?.

Why do you think there was all of the hoopla over Judge Osborne withdrawing and his daughter being left the sole candidate? No lawyer would dare challenge him for the seat but many wanted to seek his seat if it were open. Are you saying retired Judge Osborne was not providing cover for his daughter by initially running and then withdrawing in the 11th hour?

Apparently the JQC at the time thought otherwise. That is the JQC was able to broker an oral agreement.

HIs daughter even said, “He just wanted to give me the best opportunity to serve in the position and work in the community.”

• Like 1

Why do you think there was all of the hoopla over Judge Osborne withdrawing and his daughter being left the sole candidate? No lawyer would dare challenge him for the seat but many wanted to seek his seat if it were open. Are you saying retired Judge Osborne was not providing cover for his daughter by initially running and then withdrawing in the 11th hour?

Apparently the JQC at the time thought otherwise. That is the JQC was able to broker an oral agreement.

HIs daughter even said, “He just wanted to give me the best opportunity to serve in the position and work in the community.”

I am saying I understand your logic. You should prepare yourself to be qualified as a candidate in order to work yourself to change the system you so mistrust. If you loose an election I expect you can't be more disliked by the sitting judge as you already might be.

• Like 1

As long as I have lived in this county I don't recall any opposition to a sitting judge.

Yeah it's a good old boy system, but we're not the only one. It's the dirty truth of politics.

I remember several protests, though. I recall a caravan of cars honking and carrying on as they circled the old courthouse.

It wasn't 'electoral' opposition - as in a candidate - but there was no mistake they were opposing a sitting judge.

Whew that certainly makes me feel relieved. Pollution is a global problem as well, and it is said that clean up begins locally.

When people get cited for littering, is it the first time they littered or is it the first time they got caught? If they littered, what else have they discarded that we don't know about?

"I don't trust words. I even question actions. I never doubt patterns of conduct."

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." - MLK

PS

National elections are won locally.

I know. Still, if I were a catholic parishioner a couple of decades ago I would be outraged if one of the priests were caught with his hand in the till of the weekly bingo game... but I mike remark at the local cafe that I am happy that the local vicar wasn't caught up in child molestation and exploitation.

pubby

I think that all the awareness people can get is better than someone running for judge, who probably doesn't have a chance in hell to win.

DVbP probably does more awareness work than just here on P.com.

I don't care what politicians say when they are running for office. I want to hear reality. I know enough politicians who lie to get elected to last me a lifetime.

"Just give us the courage to do what is right, and if it means civil war, LET IT COME." - John Quincy Adams.

Edited by The Postman

I remember several protests, though. I recall a caravan of cars honking and carrying on as they circled the old courthouse.

It wasn't 'electoral' opposition - as in a candidate - but there was no mistake they were opposing a sitting judge.

I know. Still, if I were a catholic parishioner a couple of decades ago I would be outraged if one of the priests were caught with his hand in the till of the weekly bingo game... but I mike remark at the local cafe that I am happy that the local vicar wasn't caught up in child molestation and exploitation.

pubby

What if you are a judge that ignores V995.51 Child Psychological Abuse, Confirmed (Attachement Based-Parental Alienation) for unsavory reasons?

Many people discount psychological abuse because the wounds are invisible. Many psychiatrists and psychologists will tell you this is no better than ignoring physical abuse because the brain has the same chemical reaction to both forms of abuse. Therefore the brain cannot tell the difference between psychological and physical abuse.

As my signature currently says, A judge that violates the law, cannot uphold the law.

Injustice of any kind is a threat to justice of every kind.

Let's return to the subject of this thread. A woman was killed and the charges were thrown out. Was this done sua sponte?

A woman claims her son was jailed for 10yrs for breaking someone's jaw but the accused in this case bonds out for $150? Many people believe it's not what you know but who you know.

Are you saying that an unjustifiable killing is not worthy of justice? It's an acceptable loss in your opinion? What if this happened to your adult child? If someone can be killed with little consequence, under such troubling circumstances, are any of us safe?

Let's return to the subject of this thread. A woman was killed and the charges were thrown out. Was this done sua sponte?

A woman claims her son was jailed for 10yrs for breaking someone's jaw but the accused in this case bonds out for $150? Many people believe it's not what you know but who you know.

Are you saying that an unjustifiable killing is not worthy of justice? It's an acceptable loss in your opinion? What if this happened to your adult child? If someone can be killed with little consequence, under such troubling circumstances, are any of us safe?

I'm afraid Social Media is starting to react much like the Lynch mobs of the old Wild West. Yesterday back in my home state there was an accident where a crane was being used to remove a tree trunk that was being cut when the crane turned over. Social media was lined up ready to crucify the crane operator will just as loud of a group was ready to Lynch the guy with the chain saw. It was getting very ugly between the 2 guys families till I asked if anyone surely thought the insurance company's and OSHA would not do a complete investigation?

I read much about the above mentioned local case on social media. I don't know any of the family members or friends of the family and my sympathy goes out to them as being one who has felt a similar loss. I can't help but wonder if the investigators brought a terribly weak case to Judge Beavers? or maybe the investigators are sitting on evidence? or if they are still developing their case?

As strongly as friends and family presented their case on Social Media immediately after their loss I can't but wonder why the GBI had not been called in to look at this case? or maybe the GBI is looking at this case? or maybe they have and there is no case?

Much like the crane accident we must act as a community of law and order and let the appropriate authority's do their jobs.

• Like 2

I'm afraid Social Media is starting to react much like the Lynch mobs of the old Wild West. Yesterday back in my home state there was an accident where a crane was being used to remove a tree trunk that was being cut when the crane turned over. Social media was lined up ready to crucify the crane operator will just as loud of a group was ready to Lynch the guy with the chain saw. It was getting very ugly between the 2 guys families till I asked if anyone surely thought the insurance company's and OSHA would not do a complete investigation?

I read much about the above mentioned local case on social media. I don't know any of the family members or friends of the family and my sympathy goes out to them as being one who has felt a similar loss. I can't help but wonder if the investigators brought a terribly weak case to Judge Beavers? or maybe the investigators are sitting on evidence? or if they are still developing their case?

As strongly as friends and family presented their case on Social Media immediately after their loss I can't but wonder why the GBI had not been called in to look at this case? or maybe the GBI is looking at this case? or maybe they have and there is no case?

Much like the crane accident we must act as a community of law and order and let the appropriate authority's do their jobs.

Isn't it peculiar that the very ones that say government doesn't work and privatize everything, are the very same that say have faith in your government? "Let the appropriate authority's do their jobs?" If you don't pay attention, how do you know they are doing their jobs?

You are good at what you do. I have to admit that.

"I don't trust words. I even question actions. I never doubt patterns of conduct."-??

• Like 1

Isn't it peculiar that the very ones that say government doesn't work and privatize everything, are the very same that say have faith in your government? "Let the appropriate authority's do their jobs?" If you don't pay attention, how do you know they are doing their jobs?

You are good at what you do. I have to admit that.

"I don't trust words. I even question actions. I never doubt patterns of conduct."-??

Eternal vigilance is the price we pay for liberty; is it not, DVbP?

What you see is what you get, for some folks. But, eternal vigilance is like mojo can look more closely at something to form his opinion.

In my opinion, he started mistaking who the approprate authority is, first off.

Putting social media in a lynch mob catagory, is like putting reality in a lye catigory. I always say, "a picture is worth a thousand true words." The big picture is more than just what you see, however!

Edited by The Postman
  • Like 1

Eternal vigilance is the price we pay for liberty; is it not, DVbP?

What you see is what you get, for some folks. But, eternal vigilance is like mojo can look more closely at something to form his opinion.

In my opinion, he started mistaking who the approprate authority is, first off.

Putting social media in a lynch mob catagory, is like putting reality in a lye catigory. I always say, "a picture is worth a thousand true words." The big picture is more than just what you see, however!

I asked some questions to which I've not read anyone address...

"I can't help but wonder if the investigators brought a terribly weak case to Judge Beavers? or maybe the investigators are sitting on evidence? or if they are still developing their case?"

"I can't but wonder why the GBI had not been called in to look at this case? or maybe the GBI is looking at this case? or maybe they have and there is no case?"

I'll ask a few more questions. Has anyone meet with the Prosecutor? Has anyone contacted the FBI? Has anyone reviewed the transcripts of the Bond Hearing? Are there other avenues to pursue?

There's an old saying "Garbage in, Garbage out". I used to work with a guy who was over rework. He used to say "You want me to make a rose bud out of a horse turd". I'm wondering if the arresting agency brought garbage or a horse turd to Judge Beavers?

• Like 1

You are right, mojo! Judge Beavers can only ponder the evidence presented to him. He doesn't make laws, as he goes along.

I personally like Judge Beavers.

I like DVbP, and you, too! I do agree with DVbP a lot, because Judge Beavers don't get on P.com, as for as i know. You, on the other hand, don't agree with me, nor DVbP very often.

I like people better, when they don't agree with me. I like the motovation they give me.

Edited by The Postman
  • Like 1

You are right, mojo! Judge Beavers can only ponder the evidence presented to him. He doesn't make laws, as he goes along.

I personally like Judge Beavers.

I like DVbP, and you, too! I do agree with DVbP a lot, because Judge Beavers don't get on P.com, as for as i know. You, on the other hand, don't agree with me, nor DVbP very often.

I like people better, when they don't agree with me. I like the motovation they give me.

I've tried to get Judge Beavers take on Local & State issues before over a cup of coffee with me only being able to get some of what I perceived as my interpretation of his body language. My gut feeling is he operates as if it would be inappropriate for him to discuss current events that were under any courts review with me. So based on that I'll bet you will never see him on PCom.

Being totally transparent I have an overall more favorable opinion of our local law enforcement and court system than some others have. Solely based on my personal experiences locally.

Heck a couple of years ago I was solidly opposed to the idea of Commercialization of our local airport. My opinion gradually changed over a period of time, as I was exposed to more detailed information.

Someone once said something to the effect of "Our personality is made up of everything we've been exposed to, seen, heard and read up to this point. Therefore I reserve the right to change my opinions time to time.

I asked some questions to which I've not read anyone address...

"I can't help but wonder if the investigators brought a terribly weak case to Judge Beavers? or maybe the investigators are sitting on evidence? or if they are still developing their case?"

"I can't but wonder why the GBI had not been called in to look at this case? or maybe the GBI is looking at this case? or maybe they have and there is no case?"

I'll ask a few more questions. Has anyone meet with the Prosecutor? Has anyone contacted the FBI? Has anyone reviewed the transcripts of the Bond Hearing? Are there other avenues to pursue?

There's an old saying "Garbage in, Garbage out". I used to work with a guy who was over rework. He used to say "You want me to make a rose bud out of a horse turd". I'm wondering if the arresting agency brought garbage or a horse turd to Judge Beavers?

It is unlikely you would be satisfied with any of the answers. Never waste time trying to explain something to someone you believe is committed to misunderstanding. I believe you are insistent upon casting doubt where there is little.

I believe if it were me or many others, Judge Beavers would not interpret and or apply the law in the same manner. And I don't have a troubling track record of similar sorts to the accused.

All we can do is go on the information that is available. The woman is dead. She died of blunt force trauma. There were two adults and two children in the house from what I've read. The children are still in the care of DFCS according to someone who knows the deceased. There is a history of medical reports and domestic abuse coming from that household according to police reports. If the accused was released for $150 bond given his track record of legal problems (the ones that we know of), that worries me.

The deceased cannot tell her story but the autopsy says blunt force trauma. Nothing points to her causing her own injuries from any story I've heard.

You seem to have selective faith in law enforcement's ability to present a good case. Captain Bill Gorman of Dallas Police says he believes they presented a good case.

• Like 1