9 replies to this topic

#1 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:39 PM

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. details his meeting with the president about the possibility of forming a vaccine commission.

http://bit.ly/2p1IgbM

If the video above does not work, go to: http://bit.ly/2p1Krw7

#2 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 27,882 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:13 AM

He is absolutely right.

So many children were being damaged by vaccines in the 80's they gave pharmaceutical companies immunity to law suits.

The reason being is so many children were being harmed the suits would break the industry.

All motivation to make them safer was removed.

The fall out is more and more people refusing them. It has created a huge surge in home births and home schooling.

They only have themselves to blame for the distrust.

• Brian and lowrider like this

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#3 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,756 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:41 AM

Vaccine$ equal $money$, lots of $money$ and congress is bought and paid for by $Big Pharma$

It's disgusting.

Like I've posted before, it's not the vaccine that causes autism, it's the heavy metals in vaccines that cause a weakened immune system and neurological damage.

They are now giving pregnant women the flu vaccine and the Dtap. Absolutely dangerous and unnecessary.

The HEP B? Tell me why a one day old baby, much less a child, needs a vaccine for HEP B that is transmitted through sex and shared needles?

We have a generation of damaged children for no other reason than profit.

According to the CDC by the age of 18 children will have 72 vaccines.

IMG_4420.JPG

Edited by lowrider, 21 April 2017 - 10:42 AM.

• Brian and NewsJunky like this

#4 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,918 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:48 AM

Sigh...
  • Monkeytail likes this
No man ever stands taller than when he kneels to help another.

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

#5 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,756 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:57 AM

Sigh...

I'm sorry you don't believe vaccines cause injury, because they do. I'm not saying they cause autism. I'm saying the heavy metals weaken the immune system and for children, getting 6 at a time can cause cause seizures, brain inflammation and even death.

The HPV for teenagers is a very dangerous vaccine that has caused irreparable damage in young teens. And the CDC is trying to make it a mandatory vaccine.

The CDC has too much power and needs to be broken down and investigated. Big Pharma has too much money.

#6 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,756 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

RFK, Jr was right. If you drop a vial of vaccine on the floor and it breaks, the building must be cleared and Haz-Mat is called in for clean up.

If a person was to feed lead or mercury to a baby, they would be arrested, yet we allow doctors to inject ourselves and our children with heavy metal toxins.

#7 Shananigans

Shananigans

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/IwDF7

Not that it will do any good.
  • jenilyn likes this

#8 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,918 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:27 PM

"Having an autism spectrum disorder in an ableist world means that you’re constantly exposed to cruel irony. Most frequently, this comes in the form of neurotypical (i.e. non-autistic) people who tell you, incorrectly, that you can’t or don’t feel empathy like them, and then stubbornly refuse to care about your feelings when they claim that you’re lost, that you’re a burden, and that your life is a constant source of misery for you and everyone who loves you. There’s also my current favorite: parents who are willing to put the lives of countless human beings at risk because they’re so afraid that the mercury fairy will gives their kids a tragic case of autism if they vaccinate. Gotta protect the kids from not being able to feel empathy — who cares whether other children live or die?

No matter what other lofty ideas of toxins and vaccine-related injury anti-vaxxers try to float around in their defense, that’s really what all of this is about: we’re facing a massive public health crisis because a disturbing number of people believe that autism is worse than illness or death. My neurology is the boogeyman behind a completely preventable plague in the making.
The anti-vaccination movement is a particularly bitter issue for me because it doesn’t just dehumanize me as an autistic person; it also sets off two of my biggest triggers. Like many people on the spectrum, I don’t handle it well when people are 1) wrong, and 2) unfair."

https://medium.com/t...es-78cb039f4bea
  • watcher likes this
No man ever stands taller than when he kneels to help another.

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

#9 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,756 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:12 PM

I'm not saying vaccines cause autism, but something is. The numbers are overwhelming and the rates continue to rise. And it's not because of better diagnosis.

I'm not anti-vaxx. All of my children and grandchildren are fully vaxxed.

But they did not get the HEP B in the hospital. And the doctors always worked with getting the shots, one at a time, over a period of time. And I prayed. Seriously, I've known for a long time vaccines cause injury.

I'm very conflicted on this issue. I know vaccines cause injury. I also know that vaccines have eliminated some diseases and protect from others.

What I'm saying is I don't trust our government or the CDC. And we all know what Big Pharma is.

I think some vaccines are unnecessary, especially a flu shot and a Dtap while pregnant.

I think there needs to be an investigation into several of the issues. Why does the binding agent in the vaccines have to be toxic?. Has anything else been tried? Why so many vaccines? And why in some states can't parents opt out?
  • Brian likes this

#10 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 27,882 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:07 AM

"Having an autism spectrum disorder in an ableist world means that you’re constantly exposed to cruel irony. Most frequently, this comes in the form of neurotypical (i.e. non-autistic) people who tell you, incorrectly, that you can’t or don’t feel empathy like them, and then stubbornly refuse to care about your feelings when they claim that you’re lost, that you’re a burden, and that your life is a constant source of misery for you and everyone who loves you. There’s also my current favorite: parents who are willing to put the lives of countless human beings at risk because they’re so afraid that the mercury fairy will gives their kids a tragic case of autism if they vaccinate. Gotta protect the kids from not being able to feel empathy — who cares whether other children live or die?

No matter what other lofty ideas of toxins and vaccine-related injury anti-vaxxers try to float around in their defense, that’s really what all of this is about: we’re facing a massive public health crisis because a disturbing number of people believe that autism is worse than illness or death. My neurology is the boogeyman behind a completely preventable plague in the making.
The anti-vaccination movement is a particularly bitter issue for me because it doesn’t just dehumanize me as an autistic person; it also sets off two of my biggest triggers. Like many people on the spectrum, I don’t handle it well when people are 1) wrong, and 2) unfair."

https://medium.com/t...es-78cb039f4bea

Honestly I never think about the children on the high functioning scale when I think of vaccine injury. I have a cousin that was injured. I think more of the low functioning. They say the screaming of an injured child is a sound you never forget. There is no calming or soothing. By the time they get them to the hospital or doctor their eyes have rolled back In their head and the damage is done. Something happens and it is excruciating to the infant.

Suffering comes with it. Your brain tells you that all sensory input is painful and you need to escape it. You are constantly in fight or flight mode. The touch of a sheet makes you feel like you are in mortal danger. I know how that feels. Constantly over coming that to function in the same world as others.

The other part of vaccine injury is the constant upper respiratory infections and immune suppression to virus. The bread and butter of the over crowded pediatric offices. You can guarantee handful of such visits within days and weeks of vaccines. The jackpot being when they are behind and you give them multiple vaccines to catch up. That is good for a year of monthly trips to the office.

I don't believe that it is vaccines alone. Many undeveloped countries in Africa saw years of vaccines without reportable cases of autism. What they did see were a rise in cases where the women had access to modern maternity methods.

Including ultra sounds. I believe it is a combination of both.

I would literally lock up one of my daughters to prevent an ultra sound in the first trimester and would beg her to wait as long as possible. You won't find an OB to care for you if you refuse.

It is a roll of the dice how high functioning a child will be. One thing is for sure this is a modern problem caused by modern obstetrics and pediatrics and it is not that hard to find unless it is way to profitable to keep it hidden.

• Brian and lowrider like this

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics