10 replies to this topic

#1 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:42 PM

Showed up in the yard a couple of days from slap wild or dead, whichever would come first. Obviously has spent time with people. Most likely a drop off. But after a couple of three days it looks like she's decided to stay. I have just the one rule up in here, no babies. Sooooooo.....anybody got a line on a reduced price fix for her?
20170326_094214_zpsq8v7hkjw.jpg 20170326_094722_zpsqwg1t26l.jpg
  • elliesgranny, mrshoward, CreativeOne and 2 others like this
Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

#2 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,734 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:47 PM

West ga. Spay and neuter in villa rica. Maybe you can get her a rabies shot and ask the vet to check her to see if she's been fixed already.

Love orange tabbies.
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

#3 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,753 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:50 PM

You're a chick magnet... :)

(East Paulding Animal Hospital had the best price on

spays when I called around last summer for Sandy...)

;)

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#4 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:09 PM

You're a chick magnet... :)

(East Paulding Animal Hospital had the best price on

spays when I called around last summer for Sandy...)

;)

I've always been big with animals and small children. It's just the vast majority of everybody else that's always had the problem with me.

It's good to have her here though. Mine passed away in January from a heart attack. He was 14 or so. RIP Kitty:

IMG00026-20091114-0844_zpsbe1rz14u.jpg

When he could still get up on the bed.

20161221_121942_zpsgnmt0apg.jpg

When he couldn't. But you have to admire the stick-to-it-ness and dedication to form.

• lowrider and Dana like this
Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

#5 mrshoward

mrshoward

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,753 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

I've always been big with animals and small children. It's just the vast majority of everybody else that's always had the problem with me.

It's good to have her here though. Mine passed away in January from a heart attack. He was 14 or so. RIP Kitty:

When he could still get up on the bed.

When he couldn't. But you have to admire the stick-to-it-ness and dedication to form.

Sorry about your Kitty... glad you found a new friend.

:hi:  

A man must be excessively stupid, as well as uncharitable,
who believes that there is no virtue but on his own side, and that there
are not men as honest as himself who may differ from him in political principles.

- Joseph Addison

#6 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,676 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

I've had two orange tabby's and they were just magnificent animals. Sorry about your kitty. One of my orange tabby's was 17 when he passed away. I cried like a baby.

Good luck and congrats.
  • Dana likes this

#7 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,250 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:17 AM

West ga. Spay and neuter in villa rica. Maybe you can get her a rabies shot and ask the vet to check her to see if she's been fixed already.

Love orange tabbies.

^ good prices.

Or contact Paulding Humane Society - they have programs and know of options.

770-443-3565 (I believe).  Voice message only line, no ones answers but they will call you back.

pauldinghumane@aol.com

She's pretty.

Congrats :)

• Dana likes this
Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#8 just4me

just4me

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

Showed up in the yard a couple of days from slap wild or dead, whichever would come first. Obviously has spent time with people. Most likely a drop off. But after a couple of three days it looks like she's decided to stay. I have just the one rule up in here, no babies. Sooooooo.....anybody got a line on a reduced price fix for her?20170326_094214_zpsq8v7hkjw.jpg 20170326_094722_zpsqwg1t26l.jpg

Are you sure that she is a she? It is my understanding that the majority of orange tabbies are male. It is a genetic thing.

#9 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:00 PM

While it has been both sadly and admittedly a very, VERY, long time, (with no end in sight, pun intended) I am indeed certain.

• lowrider likes this

#10 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,676 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:21 PM

Both of mine were males that I had neutered. And they grew really big. Between 18-20 pounds.

#11 wenfen

wenfen

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,317 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:35 PM

Are you sure that she is a she? It is my understanding that the majority of orange tabbies are male. It is a genetic thing.

Whoops! Not quite accurate. Actually it is the Calico/Tortioseshell that is genetically almost always FEMALE. Extremely rare to have a male Cat be calorie or tortoiseshell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics