Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Sbra96

Church

Does anyone know of a Church in Dallas ,Hiram or surrounding counties that doesn`t believe in the Rapture?

Does anyone know of a Church in Dallas ,Hiram or surrounding counties that doesn`t believe in the Rapture?

Don't know what that is but I hope you find what you're looking for.

Save your money and stay home.

I don't believe in the Rapture, and if I go to a Church that does, then I feel like I should stay home. Yes I do need to save my money, then maybe I can give some to the needy.

Google "Catholic teaching on the rapture."

Thanks Veritas I will

• Like 2

No clue on the churches in Paulding. I went to the Catholic Church in Marietta on Blackwell (I think) but have not been back in a long time now.

Maybe try more-progressive non-denominational church. You can always call to ask some questions.

Best luck on finding a church to attend.

No clue on the churches in Paulding. I went to the Catholic Church in Marietta on Blackwell (I think) but have not been back in a long time now.

Maybe try more-progressive non-denominational church. You can always call to ask some questions.

Best luck on finding a church to attend.

Thanks Brian I will

• Like 1

How far out of the box do you want to go? Catholics and Greek Orthodox don't believe in the Rapture. The Catholic Church is in Dallas and the Orthodox Church is in Hiram. If you don't mind crossing the county line, there is a group of Wiccans in Rockmart and a group of Wiccans/Shamans apparently in Powder Springs. They don't believe in the Rapture or the Devil. If you want non-denominational, then you want Unitarian, but I don't believe there is one anywhere near Paulding. They don't believe in the Rapture and they kind of leave it open to you as far as how you believe in God/Creator/Universe.

Edited by SushiBoofay
  • Like 1