Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
dana

Pray P.Com

So, I was just coming home, down Macland and I saw two signs that said "Pray P.Com." I'm just wondering if the signs are affiliated with this site. Anyone know anything? Thanks!

I saw them too....I checked out the site......doesn't seem to be affiliated....

Thanks so much for the info. :)

I saw signs too. Right in town of Dallas by the old court house.

Edited by Stiff

Could they be for Karen aka:SportsSource since her health has been declining?

It is not paulding.com but praypaulding.com and is prayer network for certain religious circles in the county.

http://www.praypaulding.com/

Sarah

Thanks!

Edited by Dana

Probably Pubby praying the last 5 people on here don't leave this site.

you wish :)

Check out this link that shows we have over 22,000 monthly unique users (past 30 days) with over 9000 being regular users and 500 being fanatics who visit, on average, more than 50 times a month.

Anyway, ... haha ...

pubby

Check out this link that shows we have over 22,000 monthly unique users (past 30 days) with over 9000 being regular users and 500 being fanatics who visit, on average, more than 50 times a month.

Anyway, ... haha ...

pubby

How can it determine demographics when the users are anonymous and not providing the data?

Bots are a good thing for inflating data, that's for sure.

How can it determine demographics when the users are anonymous and not providing the data?

Bots are a good thing for inflating data, that's for sure.

If you only came here, Zorro, they would be challenged but if you think that big data isn't collecting every shopping trip, facebook poke and twitter message. 

Haven't you been keeping up with the growth and predictive capabilities of BIG DATA.   I mean two or three years ago I related that bit where big data was able to ascertain that a teenage girl was pregnant before the kid knew it herself and started sending her ads that were targeted to pregnant women.  (It came out because she was using her dad's account and he looked into why he was seeing the pregnancy services ads and wondered why.)

What is going on with big data is surveillance on a scale greater than was anticipated in the book "1984" but with a twist;  most of the people using the data is not out to throw you in a solitary cell to be waterboarded (At least when Democrats are in power - given their propensity for such shenanigans I won't vouch for the Republicans) but rather to get in your pocket and fleece you.

Here is a recent video from PBS on the general topic.  I've not seen it yet myself but I'm sure it will stun and astound you.

pubby

Anyway, ... haha ...

pubby

BS. Post the data from your host.

I will not begrudge anyone success, congrats on the traffic. I would suspect that a good portion of that traffic was trying to reach paulding.gov.., but that still is a smart business strategy.

- Jamie