#1 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,723 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:49 AM

Here is an early report we got from the AJC:

Eleven people, including eight children, were taken to hospitals early Friday after a crash involving a pickup truck and a day care bus, a spokesman with Paulding County Fire & Rescue said.

The incident happened about 7:30 a.m. at Nathan Dean Boulevard and Merchants Drive in Dallas, Lt. Steve Mapes said.

The eight children were taken to WellStar Paulding Hospital in stable condition. Three adults were seriously injured in the crash and taken to WellStar Kennestone Hospital in Marietta, he said.

Details will be added when available and or when you post them.

pubby

#2 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,248 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

oh my ...... :(

I hope they all will be okay .....

Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#3 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,723 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:57 AM

My wife happened by the scene of the accident and told me that the school bus for P aulding Preparatory Academy, had an accident with a small pickup truck.  It would be assumed that the pickup truck diver was among the three adults in serious condition -

#4 ivylove

ivylove

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:54 PM

Sending prayers for those involved!

Posted Image
Rise above the madness!

************* ONE (1) Death************ WORLDWIDE (Monorail)
vs
In 2003 there were 6,328,000 car accidents (in the US.) There were 2.9 million injuries and 42,643 people were killed in auto accidents.
In 2002, there were an estimated 6,316,000 car accidents in the USA. There were about 2.9 million injuries and 42,815 people were killed in auto accidents in 2002.
etc............ect............ect..............ect...............

Automobiles and their use are responsible for more pollution and other environmental destruction, including the largest share of the greenhouse gases that cause global warming, than any other human pursuit in the world. Cars also cause 40,000 human and 400,000,000 animal deaths every year in the US. Cars lead to suburban growth (= natural habitat destruction) and social isolation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics