#1 Bubba Trump

Bubba Trump

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:27 AM

Hello P.com Family,

I'm posting this hoping someone could used the help of a smart, respectful, hard working young man(19)who is mildly Autistic. I as a concerned parent am trying to assist in finding him work and being somewhat protective and not just send him out to the wolves and hope for the best. He has his own car and license to drive. If anyone needs some help in any form or know someone who does please call or text 404-271-7945

• mojo413 and OSU like this

#2 Dana

Dana

PEACE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,483 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:20 AM

Hello P.com Family,

I'm posting this hoping someone could used the help of a smart, respectful, hard working young man(19)who is mildly Autistic. I as a concerned parent am trying to assist in finding him work and being somewhat protective and not just send him out to the wolves and hope for the best. He has his own car and license to drive. If anyone needs some help in any form or know someone who does please call or text 404-271-7945

Try Publix or Chick-fil-A maybe, for starters. Best of luck to your young man, he sounds amazing!
  • FreeBird and Mrs G like this

There but for the grace of God, go I.

#3 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,327 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:00 AM

Try Publix or Chick-fil-A maybe, for starters. Best of luck to your young man, he sounds amazing!

^ Agree with all!

Ingles is another place for him to try.

I've seen all three of these places who hire challenged individuals and they look like they enjoy their work and are treated fairly.

Good luck to your son in joining the workforce!

• Dana and Rocky's Mom like this
Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#4 SushiBoofay

SushiBoofay

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:01 PM

Kroger is supposed to be another good place. I have friend who has a daughter that works in the bakery at a Publix, but out of state - not in Georgia. You might try there too. 

A stout-hearted mouse can lift an elephant

#5 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,033 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:18 PM

If he's interested in doing manual work, just let me know.
  • Dana likes this
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

#6 Dana

Dana

PEACE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,483 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:06 PM

^ Agree with all!
Ingles is another place for him to try.
I've seen all three of these places who hire challenged individuals and they look like they enjoy their work and are treated fairly.
Good luck to your son in joining the workforce!

Yes, I forgot about Ingles, another good one!

I have an autistic sis who worked at Chik-fil-A for a few years and they were so good to her. They were also very protective and watched out for her.
  • MissSophie likes this

There but for the grace of God, go I.

#7 GGinGA

GGinGA

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:17 AM

Kroger is supposed to be another good place. I have friend who has a daughter that works in the bakery at a Publix, but out of state - not in Georgia. You might try there too. 

My Aspergers son worked at Kroger in high school.  It worked out just fine for him.

• MissSophie likes this
"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel.

The Water Giver: "Motherhood is about raising and celebrating the child you have, not the child you thought you'd have. It's about understanding he's exactly the person he's supposed to be. And if you're lucky, he might be the teacher who turns you into the person you're supposed to be."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics