Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

Valentine Day Evening Meal/Traditions & Sharing ....

:love: meal yummy traditions sharing

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,248 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:43 PM

Valentine Day -- Love is in the air, if not already in your family.

Mine? .. we try all year with a bit more emphasis today :)

Meal tonight is at home as we gave up the "meal out" long ago as too much other people and not just us :) (and not to mention the hassle and the long waits).

We serve what we like depending on what we are thinking about or hungry for, years past more fancy sometimes not.  Tonight is more of the not  ...trying a new recipe as I'm slammed with work and I just set up the crock pot early today with the hope of a great meal together.

Tonight is Beefy Nacho Soup with Tortilla Chips.  I do have piece of chocolate/caramel cheesecake slices for dessert too :)

New recipe but smells great and has a lot of favorites included -- plus so easy so far!  (hoping it will be good too).

What are your plans for tonight and for your dinner/supper?  Any traditions to share?

Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#2 jenilyn

jenilyn

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,812 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:08 PM

We don't really have any traditions. We're both kinda meh when it comes to Valentine's Day. We get each other something but we've never made a big deal about it. That didn't stop me from asking him for jewels though :D.

I'm making our favorite- filets, bang bang shrimp and roasted asparagus. I bought my hubby a strawberry cake but I won't be having any of it. I'm anti-fruit on cake. It's all for him!
No man ever stands taller than when he kneels to help another.

If they laugh at you because you're different, laugh at them because they're all the same.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: :love:, meal, yummy, traditions, sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics