Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

ALERT: Sheriff Seeks Help Solving Paulding Ballpark Burglarly (Mon 11:53:42 AM)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AustinPlantation

AustinPlantation

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,094 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:51 PM

copied from patch:

Sheriff Seeks Help Solving Paulding Ballpark Burglarly Two men vandalized a concession stand and stole tools over the weekend.

DALLAS, GA — The Paulding County Sheriff's Office is seeking help identifying two burglars who broke into a concession stand at a local ballpark over the weekend.

The men entered the stand at Union Park baseball fields at about midnight Saturday.

Video surveillance shows them enter the stand and then, apparently, noticing a security camera. One pulls up a sweatshirt hood and the other pulls down a baseball cap before one of the men disables the camera.

Park officials say the men vandalized the concession stand and stole tools.

Anyone with information about the crime is asked to contact the Paulding County Sheriff's Office at (770) 443-3015.

crime.jpg

Mel
-------------------------------------------------------
An optomist may not get there any faster, but he'll enjoy the trip more If you believe you can, you can --- and if you can't, at least you believed you could!

#2 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,788 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:48 PM

Hope they get a refund on that security camera.  That picture is worthless.

• gemini52272 and Stonewall like this

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#3 Stonewall

Stonewall

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

Hope they get a refund on that security camera.  That picture is worthless.

I was thinking the same thing. This looks like a bad shot from a 1958 Brownie.

#4 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• +Member plus pink
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,033 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:20 PM

They just had a story about this on the news. The good news is, the film they showed had very, very good pictures. It did look like these two were of the white trash variety of low life's.

Robbing a community ball park? Really? SMH
  • The Sound Guy and tripletmom2000 like this
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

#5 Blunt Trauma

Blunt Trauma

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:57 PM

I think I speak for myself as well as good honest poor white trash everywhere when I say........HEY!
Son, don't throw rocks at your Grandma, 'cause she's to old to dodge 'em. - My Dad 1966

#6 The Sound Guy

The Sound Guy

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,788 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:20 PM

They just had a story about this on the news. The good news is, the film they showed had very, very good pictures. It did look like these two were of the white trash variety of low life's.

Robbing a community ball park? Really? SMH

For real.  

We used to play soccer over at the park near Dallas and the building there was broken into several times. 

I guess it takes a special type to see themselves as the center of the universe and everything they see and can take should be theirs just because.

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

DISCLAIMER: The information and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the opinions of the author and may be denied or disregarded at a later date. Reading of this paragraph constitutes as agreement on part of reader not to hold author responsible for any damaging effects resulting from reading and agreeing with anything said in this post; furthermore reader waives all future claims resulting from changes in law which may render this disclaimer null and void. This disclaimer is valid in all states with the exception of those states which have laws forbidding the existence of this disclaimer, and in states where such laws exist the reader agrees to read this disclaimer in a state where this disclaimer is binding.

#7 Stiff

Stiff

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:22 AM

It really urks me that supposedly Paulding is asking for help in solving this case, but failed to take the evidence that the crooks left behind to finger print....just sayin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics