4 replies to this topic

#1 ridge rd retiree

ridge rd retiree

Pcom Innovator

• ^BOPPER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,699 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:22 AM

AROUND 9:25 SUNDAY EVENING 2 VEHICLE WERE INVOLVED IN A TRAFFIC ACCIDENT IN THE AREA OF 2315 HIRAM SUDIE ROAD  . A major gas line was also hit and ruptured . power lines are across the road, fire has erupted , officers were able to get the people out of the vehicles and away from the fire . gas and power companies are enroute . MCLUNG ROAD IS CLOSED FROM SINYARD CIRCLE TO HIRAM SUDIE . THERE was talk of evacuating the area due to the heavy presence of the gas, i could hear the roar over the officers radio.

• Dana and NewsJunky like this

#2 ridge rd retiree

ridge rd retiree

Pcom Innovator

• ^BOPPER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,699 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:55 AM

engine 10 brought the power and gas crews in from nebo road along mcclung rd to arrive at the site . i am posting this info from the archive on broadcastify.com

• Dana likes this

#3 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,370 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:40 AM

Found this.....

http://patch.com/geo..._campaign=alert
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

#4 stercus tauri

stercus tauri

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:54 AM

Any updates?

#5 tbird

tbird

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:12 AM

I know it was still shut down around 6:00 this morning. Not sure about now. Son had to go around the world to get to work this morning. He said it was closed at McClung.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics