Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
PauldingPeach

BLUE LIGHT ACTIVITY ON BARRETT PKWY WEST BOUND?

Does anyone know what is happening on Barrett Pkwy West? We were coming home from dinner and there were cops/blue lights everywhere. They closed it down and detoured everyone out of there.

I read on WSB news close to the Burnt Hickory Road intersection there was a 2 car wreck about 8:45pm with one fatality.

I was afraid that it was bad. :( praying for all involved and the families!

A member of my Sunday school class knew the young man killed in this collision. He had just turned 19. A 50

year old woman was DUI and traveling in the wrong lane. She hit him head-on. So very sad.

A member of my Sunday school class knew the young man killed in this collision. He had just turned 19. A 50

year old woman was DUI and traveling in the wrong lane. She hit him head-on. So very sad.

:sorry:

very sad and tragic ....

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/georgia/driver-charged-in-deadly-multivehicle-crash-in-marietta/485046224