8 replies to this topic

#1 surepip

surepip

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,533 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:39 PM

It would behoove me to be able to store all of my pieces and parts at the stainless steel fab shop that does work for me now.  My associate in England has sent me all the rest of his inventory and has officially declared himself to be retired. 

He is currently on a Cruise Ship going from the UK, thru the Panama Canal, to San Fransisco where he will spend the night, and maybe go out to dinner with my son who now lives in Santa Cruz, south of the Bay,

Then John is off to down under for a month or more in Australia, then on a boat around the Horn of Africa arriving back in the UK Mid March.  He lives north of Manchester, in the Calder Valley, near to Heathcliff and other characters from the Bronte sister's novels. 

But it gets dark there at 3:00pm in the winter ad the sun does not come up until 9:00 or so.  So John and Mary now just leave their cute little 500 year old Manor for the dark times. They are both in their 80s. He owned and ran a hatchery before going into the machinery buiding side of it, and Mary was a school teacher. They have been close friends now for more than 30 years.  I was a protégé of John's, and fortunate to be so blessed.

He also taught me how to find the good French wines I gravitate to, and how to determine ahead of time what I will and will not like.

But enough said......I need some sturdy locker/shelves to hold fabricated metal parts, pneumatic cylinders, various nuts and bolts in divided plastic tackle like boxes, etc.

Does anyone have such critters available  ?????

Metal shelves will work, but I wil have to come up with all kinds of containers.

So what is out there,,,,,,

When you think they are ganging up against you....."Illigitimus non es carborundum"

#2 Stonewall

Stonewall

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

Tractor Supply has some lockable cabinets on sale now. Or at least the last time I was in there they did.

#3 JYD

JYD

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:22 PM

Thad send me a contact number please. I had Mel's cell number but it has changed

#4 surepip

surepip

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,533 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:58 PM

I am at 770 910 0033

Melissa is 770 910-2393

Let me know

When you think they are ganging up against you....."Illigitimus non es carborundum"

#5 Brian

Brian

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,686 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:18 PM

Maybe A&M Office Supplies and Furniture in Dallas (amofficesupply is a PC Biz member on PCom) have some lockers for sale? 

#6 Rocky's Mom

Rocky's Mom

Rockysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,764 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:28 PM

Maybe A&M Office Supplies and Furniture in Dallas (amofficesupply is a PC Biz member on PCom) have some lockers for sale?

That's a good idea.....found this,

http://www.amoffices...Storage Lockers
  • Brian likes this
"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

#7 CreativeOne

CreativeOne

... shamelessly supporting furry ones ...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,284 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:07 AM

That's a good idea.....found this,

http://www.amoffices...Storage Lockers

Exactly who I was going to suggest.

GOOD LUCK!

Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulette

Click Daily - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com to support animals, breast cancer, literacy, and other causes too! All free to you!

"I believe in animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of the whole human." -- Abraham Lincoln

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. Frank Herbert (1920 - 1986)

"Be kind to animals, you never know when you are entertaining angels" - anonymus

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

#8 surepip

surepip

Super Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,533 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:38 PM

I don't want to pay extra for team logos etc.  Just to store parts.

Any other suggestions ?

#9 ChocoMare

ChocoMare

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

Global Industrial has 'em.

"Without God, not one step. With Him....anywhere!" Dr. David Livingstone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics