Recent Topics Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

Paulding school district- SCHOOL CLOSED Jan-9 (mon)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,463 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

As of a while ago  no information on either link  if there will be school tomorrow or not. below is the links you can check:

Paulding County School District District leadership will make the call as soon as they are comfortable doing so. We appreciate your patience as they work to make that decision.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs

https://www.facebook.com/pauldingboe/

http://www.paulding.k12.ga.us/

Due to icy conditions around the county, the Paulding County School District will be closed for students and staff Monday, January 9, 2017. 

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#2 Dana

Dana

PEACE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,518 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:07 PM

Thanks for the links.
  • Lady Raider likes this

There but for the grace of God, go I.

#3 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,463 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:18 PM

Paulding County School District
Just now · 
Good afternoon, I do not have any information regarding school tomorrow. We are working with the Paulding County Sheriff's Office to assess the roads around the county. When I have an update, I will post it here. Please keep an eye on our website as well. We hope to have an update sometime later this evening.

I really do not thin the sheriffs department will OK these roads.... to many still covered ice,  and whatever melts today will refreeze tonight. I will be surprised if they ok the roads.  

"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#4 Dana

Dana

PEACE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,518 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:39 PM

Paulding County School District
Just now · 
Good afternoon, I do not have any information regarding school tomorrow. We are working with the Paulding County Sheriff's Office to assess the roads around the county. When I have an update, I will post it here. Please keep an eye on our website as well. We hope to have an update sometime later this evening.

I really do not thin the sheriffs department will OK these roads.... to many still covered ice,  and whatever melts today will refreeze tonight. I will be surprised if they ok the roads.

Hubs went out about an hour ago. East Paulding, Mt.Tabor Church and Macland still have very slick icy spots.

There but for the grace of God, go I.

#5 lowrider

lowrider

QUEASY RIDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,931 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:21 PM

Just now

Due to icy conditions around the county, the Paulding County School District will be closed for students and staff Monday, January 9, 2017.

Txt STOP to cancel
  • Dana and mojo413 like this

#6 stercus tauri

stercus tauri

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:56 PM

Looks like I will have to use a neighbor to watch the kids tomorrow.

#7 Rose Luxemburg

Rose Luxemburg

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

I had to get out unexpectedly this morning and was surprised to see how icy the roads were.  I think the school system made a good call as I would not want buses to have been driving around in the dark this morning with the amount of ice still on the road.

• mojo413 and october like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics